https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: SL News  (Read 3454 times)

Offline Romero

SL News
« on: July 12, 2021, 11:50:15 AM »
Hello there, I’ve been thinking it might be cool to get an SL News thread on the go, something to keep tho’s who are interested with what’s going on in the server updated with the latest news all in one thread. Just fun brief news reports covering conferences and major cups.

I always liked to see what was going on in the game in times gone by playing SL and I’m sure I’m not the only one. Who the strong sides are, who’s winning the conference’s and cups and even when one of the ‘smaller’ teams pulls off a big upset in one of the cups, or wins a major title.

There’s some potential big news for tomorrow, with the conference’s coming to an end and a few of them coming down the wire. Conference 2 being of major interest as UNIV. CRAIOVA take on Kushberry F.C in a winner takes all tie between two top sides. Both sides are level on points with UNIV. CRAIOVA ahead on goal difference, but only by one  :o A draw will see them over the line but can they hold out against an in-form Kushberry who won the first match between the two sides in the division  :o

Anyone who wants to jump in with reports of their own please feel free and if anyone doesn’t want mentioned for any reason I will leave them out. If everyone generally finds it to be a lot of crap and think I should pipe down please let me know and I’ll knock it on the head  ;D

Thanks  :D

Offline MartinW63

Re: SL News
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2021, 11:21:02 PM »
👍🏻👍🏻
FC Town Of Luton - Cheap and Nasty since 1964
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline Romero

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2021, 05:54:06 PM »
Conference Champs

1-1-1 - Superb Super Imps
It came down to the wire between Super Imps, Tipton Warriors and Pilsners of Belgium on the last day. Tipton and Pilsners took each other on in a nervy must win match for both sides. In the end the result didn’t matter as the ‘Superb’ Super Imps ran out 4-0 winners over Leeds United. Pilsners and Tipton Warriors fought to a score draw which seen the Imps take the title by two points. Congratulations to Rich and his Super Imps.

More to follow soon on the other conference champs  :D

Offline bonzai

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2021, 09:55:47 PM »
Conference 5 : Final Day heartbreak, strongest team takes throphy

C5 had a rollercoaster ending to the season. On day 29, 1st placed CSKA Sofia and 2nd place FC Schwalbe faced eachother. With CSKA Sofia having a 2 point lead, FC Schwalbe could not afford to lose this game. After 90 minutes the game ended with a 2-0 victory for FC Schwalbe, and saw them go on top.

Most thought the title race was done for, but that was without 6th placed Baby Dragon concidered. They faced FC Schwalbe on the last day.
On matchday 30, CSKA Sofia did what it had to do and won his game, so all pressure at FC Schwalbe. For the first time in this teams existance they had something to lose, and they cracked under pressure. Baby Dragon dominated the game and FC Schwalbe was even lucky to draw the game, 1-1. Meaning CSKA Sofia takes home the throphy. Looking at the entire season, it is a well deserved champion.

CSKA Sofia has even sended Baby Dragon a few barrels of the finest beer of bulgaria, as they didn't expected the title anymore after the loss on day 29.
FC Schwalbe stays behind with empty hands and can only hope to have another shot at the title next season.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 09:57:23 PM by bonzai »
FC Schwalbe
Pilsners of Belgium