https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: C8 --- Seriously????  (Read 3315 times)

Offline Angele

Re: C8 --- Seriously????
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2019, 02:58:32 PM »
Enfield Town and Evil Pixie sort yourselves out ffs  >:(

These managers who are logging in with the sole intention ballsing up peoples seasons are a couple of fuds. Unfortunately this kind of sabotage has been going on in our conf for a good while now. Total tools, grow up ffs  ::)

i'll be getting a total 'scheme booting' as well soon enough i expect, magic!!

The question might be, is  "ballsing up peoples seasons" the motive?  When some teams (usually some of those at the top) get regularly (and this is hardly new in C8) attacked and others don't (and the evidence is there in the fixture lists?) then it would seem the motive is not random hooliganism. It's times like this we really do need someone controlling/overseeing the game to ensure fair play --- or a definite change in the rules.

Offline nickmiles23

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2019, 10:46:17 PM »
I've experienced teams going psycho against me and not others but whether this is a deliberate tactic or a bit of bad luck, I've tried not to let it affect my enjoyment of the game. If someone feels the need to do this in order to gain an advantage then I feel sorry for them because any success would be a hollow victory.

If I'm honest, my enjoyment of the game has been dwindling and I still get frustrated that there is no admin that can check the logs to disprove the allegations of cheating against myself a while ago. I was hoping at some point, when things at home/work calm down I could get back into the game and become competitive again in the league and FL1 again but I'm not feeling the motivation at the moment.

I think the only way forward for me is to give this game another go in a different conference and hopefully I will start to enjoy it again. Thank you C8, I know I’ve not been able to be as competitive recently but it’s been enjoyable and good luck to Luton, Angels and Fools in battling it out for the title this season.
Pathetico Madrid

Offline davef

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2019, 02:39:52 AM »
Good luck in your new challenge. I doubt many players haven't felt the "I've had enough feeling". Some stay and drift along for a while and some go (with some returning later). And you know all that so you'll be ready for it.

As for "hollow" triumphs, perhaps age has taken you to a state where you have forgotten how totally petty and stupid the childish mind can be  :-\ . Take an adult who has never quite grown out of that and we see examples of ridiculous behaviour at sporting events, in pubs, streets and on You Tube --- and on here. And the only ones who can't see how sad they are are the perpetrators of such things.  Of course seeing a nearly-grown man shove a firework up his backside and light it is always good for a laugh. So it's not ALL bad  :)