https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Ultimate Conference Battle 21  (Read 12467 times)

Offline Angele

Re: Ultimate Conference Battle 21
« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2018, 03:21:02 AM »
Good competition (but I still have doubts about PLs).  Having won C8 by 8 points, to then finish last of C8's 4 teams (even though I managed a draw and a 0-1 against the Imps) was somewhat more than just disappointing (although seeing what happens regularly in PLs where it's possible to win easily in some and finish nowhere in others does make me wonder if what managers do actually matters too much??). 

Mainly I want to apologise to my team-mates and assure them that, in this competition, I did give a proper go in every match (which I don't always do at lunchtimes).

Also, thanks to all involved with running it and hopefully they can get the next one set up so some of us can see if the PTB might smile on us (meaning me).  :D :D :D

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2018, 06:30:13 AM »
Good competition (but I still have doubts about PLs).  Having won C8 by 8 points, to then finish last of C8's 4 teams (even though I managed a draw and a 0-1 against the Imps) was somewhat more than just disappointing (although seeing what happens regularly in PLs where it's possible to win easily in some and finish nowhere in others does make me wonder if what managers do actually matters too much??). 

Mainly I want to apologise to my team-mates and assure them that, in this competition, I did give a proper go in every match (which I don't always do at lunchtimes).

Also, thanks to all involved with running it and hopefully they can get the next one set up so some of us can see if the PTB might smile on us (meaning me).  :D :D :D

You’re picking the team if it does run again 🤣
FC Town Of Luton - Cheap and Nasty since 1964
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline Wizard

« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2018, 01:34:08 PM »
Brilliant, thoroughly enjoyable competition. Pipped to second by 2 points - ahhh! But ecstatic with 7-1-1 for our fantastic performance. Well done everyone!
Menagerie
7-1-1

Offline 3 Eyed Raven

« Reply #78 on: September 26, 2018, 05:06:11 PM »
It was a very good competition.  If this team reaches its peak and fades without winning a thing.  ( as it might well, except for the Conf 3 Cup) at least I will be able to console the players that they played in the best conference. ! 8)
3 Eyed Raven

Westeros XI
DVG Stars being Rebuilt

Offline deca

« Reply #79 on: October 19, 2019, 12:43:04 PM »
Hi All,

The last UCB tables & Results & History Above..........

Current Champions are Conference 1

Cheers

Deca
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains