https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: USC back from next season  (Read 772 times)

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
USC back from next season
« on: October 01, 2019, 06:00:17 PM »
Unofficial Smokey Championship

Some of the old school players will know what this is. Not my idea. Someone else originally done it but I found it good fun. I broke all records on this back in the day.

So this is how it works....

For those who don't know what it is -
Championship to be contested ONLY in the following cup competitions:
The Champions Shield
The Elite Cup
Inter Conference Cup

Results based on the ultimate outcome of the match, including extra time and penalties if necessary.

In the unlikely event that a team should finish the season as Champions but fail to qualify for each of the three cups, and therefore be unable to defend their title the following season, they shall be stripped of the Championship and the previous holders installed as Interim Champions.

Should a team change divisions and relinquish their cup status whilst in possession of the Unofficial Smokey Championship, they shall be deemed to have also relinquished their claim to the title and the previous holders shall be installed as Interim Champions.

'Championship' and 'title' refer to the 'Unofficial Smokey Championship'.
'Champions' and 'holders' refer to the team recognised as having won the 'Unofficial Smokey Championship'.
'Cup' refers to any of the three tournaments in which the 'Unofficial Smokey Championship' may be contested, as outlined above.
'Interim Champions' is a special temporary status given to a former Champion in unique circumstances, when the current Champion is unable to defend the title; to win the title outright they must then win their next cup match.

You don't need to spend any credits. It is just that extra incentive. Bit of fun.
The first champion will be the winner of this seasons Champions Shield so it effectively starts from next season.

Quite simply whoever whenever the current holder plays a game in any of the 3 official competition the title is up for grabs. Will do a record board of title defences and holders etc...
We are The Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Offline ihsansaka

Re: USC back from next season
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2019, 10:02:34 AM »
I remember this from back in the day, It certainly made things more interesting at all stages of the different competitions, so you didn't have to get to a final to have the "Crown". Of course my memories of being the Champion was always short lived!  ;D