https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: TRANSFER MARKET GLITCH.  (Read 995 times)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
TRANSFER MARKET GLITCH.
« on: November 21, 2019, 03:57:27 PM »
So I bought a new GK yesterday night and listed my old declining GK so that it can be a straight swap.

Unfortunately, upon logging in today, my midfielder that I bought for 10K last season has been swapped for my new GK even though he was never listed. I know for a fact I only had my declining GK listed and I did double check this.

Really sucks since that midfielder I lost plays a vital role in my first 11 but it is what it is. I would just like to know if this happened to anyone else? Beckham in game chat has mentioned it happened to him previously and I would like to know if anyone else has experienced this same problem so that I can message Junior and ask him to look into this because it is really not fair.

Thanks
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline northstar

• Sans Puer
Re: TRANSFER MARKET GLITCH.
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2019, 12:14:33 AM »
Never experienced that before in all the time I've played the game. Nor heard if it until recently  :-\

Offline davef

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2019, 03:32:50 PM »
Those of us to whom it has happened tend to think it was just their mistake but it certainly happened to me and to Lynne (Angel).

Offline ihsansaka

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2019, 10:51:11 AM »
happened to me last night as well! ended up getting an AMID(R) and i dnt even play attacking formation! what a waste!