https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Xbox One  (Read 103237 times)

Offline harv

Re: Xbox 720
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2013, 06:56:55 PM »
Well I think they're going to have to do something drastic, the One could end up selling much worse than the GameCube at this rate going by the result of polls. :o :-\
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline ancelotti

« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2013, 07:09:24 PM »
Unless they impress me at E3 with some top games, I'll be buying a PS4. This GIF sums up my current thoughts:

http://existenz.se/out.php?id=80993

Offline harv

« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2013, 07:22:06 PM »
I love that Gif lol. Gaf has to be the best source for amusing Gifs, the Iwata rising fromgrave one is the best I've seen so far, particularly having Patcher in the background for literally a split second. ;D ;D ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2013, 08:32:17 PM »

Here it is lol, Patcher is in the top right of the Gif but don't blink cos you'll miss him lol ;D ;D ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2013, 03:19:01 PM »
Aw ffs...Microsoft really have gone insane...they've now confirmed that the One isn't going to be region free. :o :-\ :o

Offline jman

« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2013, 02:41:52 PM »
You mean I wont be able to play all those imported games that I've never bought for any console in the entire history of my gaming life ??  Damn!

Xbox One breaks pre-order records at Blockbuster - guess not everyone is seeing it as a complete failure.. although have to point out that the X1 could further destroy Blockbusters if some of the rumours about Microsofts policies are true

Offline Late

« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2013, 03:17:41 PM »
Can't understand those who are writing the console off at this stage. Nor can I understand those who are pre-ordering.

There's likely around half a year between now and release, and we'll know a LOT more about the console and about it's rival(s) in a few months' time...
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline jman

« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2013, 04:02:04 PM »
Agreed, I will preorder one of them when prices are revealed and obviously we know more about each

Offline jman

« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2013, 07:49:38 AM »
Amazon have put a pre-order price for £600 on their website... thats fucking crazy... they do state they have no idea what the price will be - I guess they have learnt their lesson from underpricing the Wii U before official prices were released  ;D

Going on the little we do know - I'd go for £349.99 for X1 at launch.. and £499.99 for PS4

Edit : Theres also been retail listing for Mirrors Edge 2 for the X1 on the Germany/Italian amazon sites - I really (unexpectedly) enjoyed the first one.. so that would be an awesome launch game - and quite possibly an exclusive too.

Edit, Edit : I've actually gone back on my word.. and pre-ordered both consoles at Zavvi for £399.99 for each one - the way I see it.. I've paid no money, I can cancel whichever one I want.. I dont have to worry about missing out by not pre-ordering early and if the price of each console is revealed to be quite a bit more.. I'll get a console on the cheap (Im sure the PS4 will cost more than £400)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 08:13:46 AM by jman »

Offline Late

« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2013, 09:18:40 AM »
Mirror's Edge 2 with Kinect is asking for trouble. Book your hospital bed now ;)
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2013, 10:22:23 AM »
I reckon we'll be looking at £449.99 for both of them. The benefits of only having 8GB of DDR3 and a GPU pushing 1.2GB will be negated by having Kinect 2 bundled imo.

Offline jman

« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2013, 01:14:50 PM »
Mirror's Edge 2 with Kinect is asking for trouble. Book your hospital bed now ;)

Offline Late

« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2013, 01:38:21 PM »
Looks about right, lol.  ;D

I understand they're converting the first Mirror's Edge to Occulus Rift.
Imagine that combined with Kinnect.
At that point, you're making all the movements of a freerunner, and seeing everything they'd see. You might as well turn your console off and start scaling the outside of your house... ;)

Offline jman

« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2013, 11:51:43 AM »
I missed this but Rare are apparently releasing a new game from a "historic franchise" at E3 exclusive to the X1.

Banjo-Kazooie ?? Conker ?? Killer Instinct ?? Perfect Dark ??

If its a new Banjo game... that would be a massive + for me.... but Killer Instinct is the front runner because Microsoft tried to renew its license on the name last year.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 11:56:49 AM by jman »

Offline jman

« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2013, 08:20:20 AM »
Now Asda have come out and said they have received more pre-orders for the X1 than any other console... I dont get this.. why are so many people pre-ordering when there have been barely any games shown and no pricing structure revealed?  At least I preordered both consoles and I paid no deposit.. Blockbusters and Asda both require a £20 deposit to pre-order - find it very strange... unless people are that interested in turning their tv into a smart tv.  :-\