https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: How I hate ignorant selfish people  (Read 9237 times)

Offline Dragontao

How I hate ignorant selfish people
« on: May 17, 2013, 06:46:37 PM »
Fuckers.

People where I live seem to think it's perfectly okay to block the road when they feel like it. I live in a cul de sac so it's not like there's any other way round.

Come home from work today and there's a van unloading a three peace suite on one side of the road and a woman who lives there is parked on the other side unloading a load of clothes from her car and taking them into the house.

One of the blokes standing by the van looks at me and just shrugs his shoulders. I wait patiently at first. Woman walks back to her car and instead of getting in and moving it, she grabs another load of clothes and starts to walk off with them. By this time the blokes have shut their van and are sitting there, making no effort to move themselves.
Lazy bitch could have parked a bit further on and just walked a bit further with her clothes as well. 

Now patience is one thing, admittedly mine does run out very quickly with ignorant twats,  but to my mind that's them saying, yeah we're blocking the road but it will inconvenience us if we move so you can be inconvenienced instead. Guess again fuckers.

My patience runs out and I get out of my car and tell them "I don't care which one of you moves but one of you is moving now". One of the blokes in the van thinks he's being brave by muttering "Fuck off" under his breath.
So now I've lost my patience and he's really pissed me off to boot. He wasn't so brave when I asked him if he'd like to get out and discuss it. They did all move very quickly at that point.

And another thing that really pisses me off is people who walk along texting on their mobile phone and don't look where they're going but expect everyone to get out of their way, or suddenly stop in front of you.

Oh and the same goes for cyclists riding on the pavement who expect people to get out of their way.

>:( >:( >:(

So what gets your goat?
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline ancelotti

Re: How I hate ignorant selfish people
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 07:32:02 PM »
I hate impatient people.

Today at work I was unloading a three-piece suite into a lady's house. It's Friday and I'm feeling good. Can't wait to get home and see my wife and kids. One of them is very ill, so I've been a bit worried, but I'm keeping strong. Anyway, I'm sitting in the van filling out some necessary paperwork when this guy drives up, gets out of his car and starts threatening me and my colleagues. I had no idea what his problem was, but there was no need to be so aggressive. He told us he wanted us to move while we were in the middle of doing our jobs or else. Personally, I think there was a space that he could have fitted through, but we didn't want any trouble. We moved our van as instructed and he drove past, flipping us off as he went by. Why is there so much anger in the world?

:P
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 07:33:36 PM by ancelotti »

Offline AVFCRoss

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2013, 07:43:19 PM »
You'd love Sparkhill Road then...90% of the 2 mile stretch is yellow/red lines, but that doesn't stop your local contingent (Mostly Pakistanis/Indians) parking all over them and causing a bottleneck which as least doubles your journey time by what it would be if everyone actually obeyed the blatant parking regulations.

Special mentions to the make-shift furniture skips on the pavement areas that shop owners create and expect someone to clean up after, the horrendous noise pollution from the second biggest mosque in the whole of the UK, the random jaywalking from pedestrians who think they have a given right to cross wherever the fuck they want...and all of this happens whilst locals stop in the middle of the road to chat to someone coming the other way, through each others car windows and holding everyone up.

Honeslty, if I had a nuke, I'd unleash on Sparkhill.

Offline chelseachelsea

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2013, 08:19:54 PM »
I hate it when you phone or are called by generally financial institutions, Banks, Insurance companies, etc, and you have to give your life history to talk to someone..........name, address, post code, DOB, mothers maiden name, password, etc etc.   Then after 10 minutes the cretin you are talking too can't help, and needs to transfer you to another dept.....then you spend the next 5 minutes giving your, name, address, post code, DOB, mothers maiden name, password, names of the family pet, what direct debits do you have, etc etc, only to be told you are speaking to the wrong dept, and they need to pass you on to another dept......does my head in big time.

This has just reminded me, of a time when I was seriously ill and had to claim incapacity benefit for about a year, no work, wife and 5 kids to support, and the fuckers at social/dss or whatever poncey name it is now called, sent me from dept to dept for weeks untill we got any money......or that's how it felt. 

Offline harv

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2013, 11:29:24 PM »
I can't stand dog owners that don't pick up their dogs's shite. There's someone that keeps leaving their dogs' mess in my street every now and then. At some point I'm going to catch him at it and follow him home afterwards. Once I know where he lives I'm going to go back to my street, pick up the dog shite in a carrier bag and dump it from the bag onto his doorstep. >:(

I can't stand people that walk slowly. Drives me mental, especially if there's more than one of them so that you can't walk past them without stepping into the road.

Fat people taking up more than one seat on buses, tubes and trains. If they're stopping a normal person from being able to sit down they should pay twice as much.

And I've left the most annoying thing until last - fuckers spitting in the fucking street. Fucking disgusting cunts. TB was completely irradicated from this country 15 or 20 years ago. Rather than having the police waste time and money persecuting motorists they need to concentrate on giving these filthy animals huge on the spot fines. I sometimes wish I had a shooter, a bullet in the brain is what these cunts need.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline styles

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2013, 08:03:40 AM »
Harv
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2013, 01:21:00 PM »
I hate impatient people.

Today at work I was unloading a three-piece suite into a lady's house. It's Friday and I'm feeling good. Can't wait to get home and see my wife and kids. One of them is very ill, so I've been a bit worried, but I'm keeping strong. Anyway, I'm sitting in the van filling out some necessary paperwork when this guy drives up, gets out of his car and starts threatening me and my colleagues. I had no idea what his problem was, but there was no need to be so aggressive. He told us he wanted us to move while we were in the middle of doing our jobs or else. Personally, I think there was a space that he could have fitted through, but we didn't want any trouble. We moved our van as instructed and he drove past, flipping us off as he went by. Why is there so much anger in the world?

:P

PMSL

but this:

Personally, I think there was a space that he could have fitted through

Couldn't have got a push bike through it.

Yes Ross, I can totally see your point and in any other area the council and police would be doing something about it - guaranteed. Not allowed to upset certain people though are we eh!

Harv

Double lmao  ;D ;D ;D
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline ancelotti

Offline jman

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2013, 08:28:20 AM »
Oh and the same goes for cyclists riding on the pavement who expect people to get out of their way.

The main reason why cyclists use the pavement though is because of stupid motorists who do everything in their power to piss them off and put them off riding on the road... speeding past them, revving their engines behind them, cutting them up at junctions/roundabouts, making crazy overtaking movements just to pass them, is it worth taking the risk cycling on the road?

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2013, 11:42:04 AM »

The main reason why cyclists use the pavement though is because of stupid motorists who do everything in their power to piss them off and put them off riding on the road... speeding past them, revving their engines behind them, cutting them up at junctions/roundabouts, making crazy overtaking movements just to pass them, is it worth taking the risk cycling on the road?

There are good cyclists and bad cyclists. Those cyclists who ride on the pavement and expect pedestrians to move out of the way are hypocrites who are no better than the motorists they slag off.

While a lot of motorists are twats when it comes to cyclists, a third of accidents are caused by cyclists. They are not the saints the cycling fraternity would have you believe.

One decided to pull out of a junction right in front of me this morning, not a left hand turn out of the junction, but right across me turning right out of a junction, cyucled along the white line in the middle of the road for a few seconds, narrowly avoiding the car in front of me and then forcing me to slam my brakes on. Luckily I was going slow and actually look out for cyclists or he'd have been toast.

Coming back from the Chelsea Spurs game, driving through Fulham and across Putney bridge, more than 50% of cyclists did not have lights on, one of whom was busy on his mobile when he pulled out in front of a car. Hardly any of them were wearing protective helmets or hi-vis.

Add that to the fact all of the measures being put in place such as cycle lanes, Boris' new roundabouts he wants to intouduce in London which give priority and right of way to cyclists, yet they don't pay a penny towards this in road tax and don't have to have insurance. Not to mention not having to have any compulsory test which teaches them the highway code (which probably accounts for the large number who don't know that they should give way at a junction or stop at red lights!).

So yes, I agree that there are a lot of motorists who are morons when it comes to how they view cyclists (and motor cylists) but there are a large number on two wheels who don't have a clue.   

Offline jman

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2013, 03:53:33 PM »
A lot of motorists - damn right... like this dickhead...

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2013, 07:21:01 PM »
I'm not disputing the fact that people like that are idiots. I'd hope that he was identified and arrested.

Offline jman

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2013, 08:26:00 PM »
I think she was

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2013, 09:58:31 PM »
Ah, women drivers ... don't get me started on that one and their cheaper insurance lol.

Offline styles

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2013, 12:11:08 AM »
They don't have cheaper insurance any longer. The eu put paid to it
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.