https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Xbox One pricing  (Read 24038 times)

Offline Late

Xbox One pricing
« on: May 30, 2013, 12:01:17 PM »
No official word (yet) from Microsoft.

Zavvi currently have it to preorder at £399.99
Amazon have it at £599.99

Please add if you see prices elsewhere... ;)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 09:14:17 AM by Late »
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline Late

Re: Xbox One pricing
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 07:34:50 PM »
Rrp announced as £429. Release in November.
Price in the states is $499+tax
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline bealec

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 09:13:14 PM »
Mental. I payed £270 for my 360 and that was about 6 months after launch

Offline harv

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 09:18:23 PM »
The PS4 should be around the same, they might be able to stretch to $449.99/£399.99 but they've previously said they're not going to take a huge loss on each unit sold so I reckon it's going to be priced the same as the One.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Late

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 09:32:59 PM »
No official word (yet) from Microsoft.

Zavvi currently have it to preorder at £399.99
Amazon have it at £599.99

Please add if you see prices elsewhere... ;)
Both have now changed preorder price to £429.99
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 11:38:51 AM by Late »

Offline Late

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2013, 11:38:21 AM »
Xbox One "Day One Limited edition" is £429.99 preorder on the Microsoft website, but you can get 6.3% cashback if you go to the site via topcashback.co.uk
That brings the net price down to a more palatable £402.90.

Apparently the Day One ed.n has a limited edition controller, different packaging, an achievement, and a special decal.
All of which sounds like it has zero value but you may be able to sell to idiots on eBay - and at least they ain't charging extra for it.

hukd
microsoft
topcashback

Offline Late

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2013, 02:15:22 PM »
Release dates have finally been announced by Microsoft...

November 22, 2013 release date for the Xbox One in the following regions:
UK, Eire, Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, and New Zealand.

Offline Late

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2013, 02:45:20 PM »
Xbox One - Day One edition can be had from dabs.com (a BT subsidiary, I think) for £399.99. Use code UNI30 to reduce price by £30 from £429.99
It doesn't mention which free game it comes with (all Day One editions come with either Fifa or Forza).
Price can be brought down by another few quid if you go via quidco for 2% cashback.

dabs
hukd

Offline Late

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2014, 03:29:04 PM »
Official £30 price cut for the xbox One.
The RRP from 28 February 2014 is £399.99.
A new bundle including Titanfall will be available in March, for no extra charge (ie £399.99), and can be preordered now.
The bundle will include all the usual stuff (console, Kinect, standard wireless controller, a month of Xbox Live Gold membership, headset) and will also include a digital copy of the game. Does not include the (quite awful) titanfall controller.

eurogamer

Offline jman

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2014, 03:58:56 PM »
That's only for the UK aswell.. they aren't doing too bad over in the states.. still a way behind the PS4.. but much worse in europe than expected...I think Titanfall will definitely give it a good sales boost as will Kinect Sports Rivals.. as that will really be the first kinect v2 showcase..but £30 in the grand scheme of things isn't really that much of a drop..

Offline harv

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2014, 04:11:30 PM »
Had a look on VGC the other day and the Wii U isn't too far behind the One in terms of worldwide weekly sales figures. The Wii U should get a significant sales boost when Mario Kart 8 is released at the end of May and I don't think that Titanfall is going to boost the One's sales anywhere near as much. I think Microsoft need to pull a significant rabbit out of their proverbial hat at E3 otherwise they're looking at having no chance of catching up to the other two. :-\
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline Late

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2014, 04:36:40 PM »
Had a look on VGC the other day and the Wii U isn't too far behind the One in terms of worldwide weekly sales figures. The Wii U should get a significant sales boost when Mario Kart 8 is released at the end of May and I don't think that Titanfall is going to boost the One's sales anywhere near as much. I think Microsoft need to pull a significant rabbit out of their proverbial hat at E3 otherwise they're looking at having no chance of catching up to the other two. :-\

Offline harv

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2014, 07:33:54 PM »
It could happen. The One at the moment hasn't got that many more sales than the Wii U had this time last year. We've got the Wii U having an installed userbase of 5.7m, the PS4 having 5.4m and the One currently flopping (although not quite as bad as the Wii U did last year) at 3.5m.

And the sales gap between the PS4 and the One is only going to grow much larger now that Sony have released it in Japan.

Titanfall should increase sales a fair bit but how long for..? A week or two..? Maybe three..? And then you've got the Wii U's hardware sales being boosted by Mario Kart 8 which is a hardware seller like no other.

How long before third parties drop Xbox One support and port games from the PC to the PS4 and Wii U instead..? :o :-\ :o It won't be long before the Wii U and PS4 have twice the installed userbase of the Xbox One.

Offline jman

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2014, 08:23:52 PM »
lol, now I know your on a wind-up..

Just to let you know (because it actually sounds like you disagree).. the Wii U has always been a flop and is still flopping.. its missed ALL of its original sales targets (by miles) and ALL of it's revised sales targets (by miles) - that is what is known in the business as a flop!

PS4 will outsell the Wii U in the next 2 months and the XB1 will outsell the Wii U in the next 8 months.... quite happy to stand by that - don't worry, I'll remind you when it happens so you can say I was right  ;)

Offline Late

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2014, 09:47:22 PM »
The flop that is the Xbox One is selling four times faster than the Xbox 360 did.

Just because the ps4 is breaking all records doesn't mean everything else is dead in the water.

How long before third parties drop Xbox One support and port games from the PC to the PS4 and Wii U instead..? :o :-\ :o It won't be long before the Wii U and PS4 have twice the installed userbase of the Xbox One.
Earth to Harv, Earth to Harv. Come in Harv. Your signal is coming in garbled.

[edit - tyop]
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 09:17:03 AM by Late »