https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Xbox One pricing  (Read 23733 times)

Offline harv

Re: Xbox One pricing
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2014, 10:23:26 PM »
Third party support is going to end soon...the Xbone is doomed ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Late

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2014, 09:18:06 AM »
And England are going to win the World Cup.
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline Late

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2014, 10:09:40 AM »
Titanfall bundle can be preordered for £369.97 from Gamestop (release date 14/03/14).
Dayum but that's a good deal!

Gamestop
dealspwn
hukd
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline Late

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2014, 05:33:44 PM »

Offline Late

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2014, 10:52:07 PM »
Xbox One Titanfall bundle £339 at Tesco Direct, using code.
(Use the code "TDX-RDWA" for £10 off for new accounts. If you already have an account, simply make a new one using another email address.)

hukd
TescoDirect

Offline harv

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2014, 12:20:04 AM »
Looks like it isn't selling too well. :-\
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline Late

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2014, 01:42:59 AM »
Xbox One with Kinect, Titanfall, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Wolfenstein Occupied Ed, Forza 5 and Man of Steel and Wolverine Blu-Rays @ game - £439.99

game

Offline Late

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM »
Re: the above offer...

Pretty much six months to the day since I bought my launch Forza pack from Game for £429.99.

An extra £10 for Titanfall, COD:Ghosts, Wolfenstein, Man of Steel, and Wolverine?
Perhaps I should've waited!

(You know when you buy early it'll be cheaper later. I've no regrets.

Well, not many...)

Offline jman

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2014, 11:27:03 AM »
Yeah, but you don't see them throwing the same offers out on the PS4.. because their console is performing much better.. early signs did show that with the inflated price, the Xb1 was going to struggle.. so I knew there would be a price-cut within the first year.. but I got mine for £400 squid with two free games and was next-gen gaming from day 1 - I wouldn't of changed that  8)

It seems to me that GAME want to get rid of all their Kinect SKU's before the Kinectless SKU's go on sale... its a bloody good offer that's for sure.

Offline Late

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2014, 11:31:32 AM »
If I could go back six months knowing what I know I'm not sure whether I would've done the same as I did, and get xbox day one; waited six months for this deal, which is outstanding; or get a ps4.

Big respect to the ps4, but I'd probably still get an xbox One, mainly because of Titanfall - which is one of the best games I've played in the last decade, and Sony haven't come up with anything inspiring yet. I might've tried to hold out until now, though, and get that bundle.

Offline jman

« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2014, 11:48:05 AM »
Yeah but GAME could of gone out of business and you'd of lost all your credit  ;D ;D

As it is, they floated back on the stock exchange yesterday I believe.. props to them for turning it around.. I still try to avoid shopping there though as online is just much cheaper and GAME rip you off on everything.

Offline Late

« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2014, 02:12:31 PM »
They've announced their intention to go public, but I don't think it's happened yet. I might be wrong though.

I'm not qualified to give investment advice but I wouldn't want to make any long term investments in the company, personally. They've had a very good year, and the next 12 months might be good, but I don't see much future in the business.

And you're right - it would've been quite a gamble hanging on to all that store credit between November and now. It was nerve-wracking enough hanging onto it until November! (But I was talking about "if I went back, knowing what I now know" - so concerns about them going bust would've been negated ;) )

Offline harv

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2014, 03:44:17 PM »
Every now and then you see some decent deals but I generally avoid them like the plague. High prices and staff that don't have a clue. I'm pretty sure they give prospective staff a video game aptitude test and only give them the job if the fail it lol ;D

Offline Late

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2014, 11:09:34 AM »
Xbox One with five AAA games for £349.99 at ShopTo (via their eBay outlet)
Not bad at all. Doesn't include the Kinect sensor but Microsoft seem to have given up on that now - which is a shame.
The five games included:
Titanfall
Wolfenstein
MGS V: Ground Zeroes
Battlefield 4
Forza 5

Offline Late

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2014, 01:58:34 PM »

Xbox One with 4 games £299.99 @ Game, in-store only, one day only, starting tonight at midnight.