https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Confirmed Signings Thread  (Read 55531 times)

Offline jman

Re: The Confirmed Signings Thread
« Reply #225 on: August 28, 2020, 06:37:41 AM »
Don't worry, Harv is just spouting crap because United haven't bought anyone.. who would "want" to play for a 3 year trophyless team with a useless manager I guess... ;D

Lampard giving the squad a much needed overhaul, very happy with the signings so far, not so sure about silva, but he would bring experience to that back line.. need to get the havertz deal over the line and we'll have a team capable of challenging for the title next season..

Offline harv

« Reply #226 on: August 28, 2020, 08:48:20 PM »
He's signing too many players at once. He'll lose squad cohesion and will struggle to get them to gel. I'd have exactly the same concern if Ollie was doing the same thing. You can't change that many players at once ina professional football team, it's asking for trouble.

I am pissed off about the board not supporting Ollie, I've already mentioned this. But I think that Judge and Woodward are going to do exactly the same thing that they did with Maguire and Wan-Bissaka. They'll waste (and have wasted!) weeks 'negotiating' and then sign Sancho at the last minute and give Dortmund EXACTLY what they were asking for in the first place. This way they've got an excuse for not signing any more players, there won't be enough time to get any more deals done.

And if we DON'T sign anyone before the window closes in October I do worry about the state of Woodward's house afterwards lol  ;D ;D ;D

It's very disappointing tbh, we should have a net spend of £300m every season, we've certainly got the income to do that without falling foul of the FFP regulations, but the Glazers are as tight as arse holes. Ideally a club shouldn't buy more than four players at once for the reason I've given. Leeds are going to have problems next season too.

Us and Leicester are the only two teams that haven't brought in any new players (apart from us extending Ighalo's loan), it's an absolute disgrace. :o >:(
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #227 on: August 28, 2020, 11:07:51 PM »
Any manager with the resources of Chelsea will spend big after a transfer ban. Chelsea once bought in like 13 players in 2004 and look how well that worked for them. Based on that I wouldn’t worry about gelling.

I’m not worried about Leeds, I believe in our board and manager  ;)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 11:49:37 PM by shellyboy100 »
South Shields

Offline harv

« Reply #228 on: August 29, 2020, 08:42:02 PM »
van de Beek wasn't selected to play for Ajax today because of a possible transfer. Hope it's us buying him but there's also talk of Spurs and Real Madrid being possibilities. Romano has said that Barcelona aren't in contention though.

Probably not us either because there's not enough time for Judge and Woodward to get a transfer done. 😭

Sancho and van de Beek would be a good transfer window for us though in terms of ins, and getting rid of Sanchez is a very good out.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #229 on: August 30, 2020, 05:32:40 PM »
van de Beek has told his team mates that he wants to come to United. 😁

United are also in for Thiago, Badashiele and of course Sancho. I'd prefer to get Grealish over Thiago but not a bad second option, although his fitness is a bit of a concern. He gets injured getting out of the bed in the bloody morning 😲😂

Sancho, Thiago, van de Beek and Badashiele coming in will be a great bit of business for United. Not going to hold my breath though because Judge and Woodward are fucking incompetent ☹😡☹

Offline harv

« Reply #230 on: August 30, 2020, 10:31:23 PM »
Going by reports United will put in a bid for van de Beek tomorrow matching Ajax's valuation. So that would mean a medical on Tuesday or Wednesday and him signing on the dotted line on Wednesday or Thursday.

We still need Grealish too imo, van de Beek is better played as a number 8 and whilst he CAN play as a number 10 he won't be good enough cover for Fernandes imo. This signing has the potential to be as influential as the signing of Fernandes earlier this year.

I'm pretty sure we'll see Smalling, Pereira and Lingard leaving this Summer to add to Sanchez going. Those four players out and van de Beek, Sancho, Badashile and hopefully Grealish in will be fantastic transfer business from United. There's still talk of us getting Thiago too.

Offline harv

« Reply #231 on: September 02, 2020, 10:32:12 PM »
Well that's Donny van de Beek officially done and dusted. £35m on a five year deal with an optional one year on top. He's going to wear number 34 as a tribute to someone he used to play with collapsed on the pitch and ended up in a coma. 😲

Talk of Romero and Smalling going elsewhere soon.

I'm REALLY hoping that we can also get rid of Rojo and Jones too, will clear the way for Mengi to be integrated into the first team next season.

We're also looking for a left footed center back, my money would be on Badiashiele rather than Upamecano, and of course we have the Sancho deal to bring over the line too.

If we bring in van de Beek, Upamecano/Badiashiele and Sancho and get rid of Sanchez, Smalling, Romero, Jones, Rojo and Pereira that will hands down be the best bit of transfer business we've done in quite some time. 😎😁😎
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 10:51:10 PM by harv »

Offline harv

« Reply #232 on: September 13, 2020, 11:41:26 PM »
Well still no more signings and we've got our first game next weekend against Palace ☹

This board and owners are incompetent 🤬😡🤬

Offline harv

« Reply #233 on: September 14, 2020, 08:30:48 PM »
Looking like the Sancho deal isn't going to happen. Unbelievable.

If the board are going to try to buy him next Summer, assuming that there's a vaccine for COVID-19 and isn't an issue any more, we're going to have competition to sign him, and there's no guarantee that we're going to have Champions League football then either.

Only signing van de Beek so far with our first game on Saturday is an embarrassment. The board and the owners are REALLY letting Ollie down.

I can't see us improving on our Premier League position with only one signing, and there's talk of us taking fucking BALE on loan ffs.

I fear for the safety of Woodward's fucking house if more transfers aren't done. 😲☹

Offline harv

« Reply #234 on: September 16, 2020, 03:15:37 PM »
It's looking like Bale is going to Spurs instead, am happy about that because he'll get injured every 5 minutes I think.

United HAVE to get Sancho during this transfer window. Next Summer there's no guarantee that we'll have Champions League football and if there's a COVID-19 vaccine by then other sides will be in for him too because they'll have the cash from gate receipts.

Woodward is a fucking clown 🤡 🤬😡🤬🤡

Offline harv

« Reply #235 on: September 25, 2020, 01:28:15 AM »
Fucking hell. United are apparently going to offer £90m for Sancho tomorrow. Ridiculous. If they don't bid £108m they won't get him. Simple as that. A club the size and stature of United should have NO problem paying over a hundred million quid on a generational talent. This really is getting embarrassing.

And PSG have had a bid accepted for Telles. He's IDEAL for United, a MUCH better option than Reguilon, and we're going to miss out on him too I expect.

I'm fuming at the moment. :-[ >:( :( >:( :-[ :'(

Offline iaskthequestions

« Reply #236 on: January 13, 2021, 04:34:57 PM »
Thats Fosu Mensah legt for Bayer Leverkusen. The power that be must've thought he weren't gonna make it.

Offline harv

« Reply #237 on: January 14, 2021, 10:15:46 AM »
Yup, it's a real shame about Timbo. I was hoping that Ollie would give him a go as a CDM too. ☹

Offline harv

« Reply #238 on: August 27, 2021, 05:39:32 PM »
We've just hijacked the Berties' attempt to sign Ronnie!!!

He's coming back home!!!

I reckon he's got another couple of years of top level football in those legs.

I'm sooooooooooo happy!!! 😎😁😎

Offline Nijinsky

« Reply #239 on: August 28, 2021, 07:33:18 PM »
Hijacked ! Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.
You've just spent £70 million on a 36 year old !
Only the one and only Hoarses