https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Condolences Thread  (Read 14481 times)

Offline harv

Re: The Condolences Thread
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2016, 12:28:26 PM »
Another music legend, David Bowie, has died now. Bloody hell. :(
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Late

« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2016, 11:16:37 PM »

RIP Andrew Sachs
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2016, 11:17:52 PM »
Hilarious in Fawlty Towers as Manuel. RIP.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2016, 09:56:26 PM »
Someone has done a great tribute to John Glenn with Oculus Quill (a painting app):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsIOTmxfHyc

Still, 95 is a good innings. Doesn't look like space travel did him any harm! 8)
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline Late

« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2016, 02:21:17 AM »
RIP George Michael.

I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2016, 09:31:29 PM »
And Carrie Fisher too. Bloody hell, I'm glad I'm not an 80s star, they're dropping like flies this year!!! :o

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2016, 10:33:43 PM »
Most of the younger ones who've gone this year have a history of drink or drugs (Bowie was a heavy smoker so cancer was a real risk).

That said, I want to know what Keith Richards was taking. I'm going to start taking it. He looks half dead and still 2016 couldn't get him.

Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline Late

« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2016, 01:57:25 AM »
And Carrie Fisher too. Bloody hell, I'm glad I'm not an 80s star, they're dropping like flies this year!!! :o

Ugh. Her mum died today :(
What a shitty week for their remaining family.

Offline harv

« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2016, 07:39:47 PM »
The developers of Elite Dangerous are including a Carrie Fisher memorial in their next update. Nice!

http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/12/29/elite-dangerous-add-carrie-fisher-memorial-next-update/

Offline harv

« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2017, 03:06:30 AM »
Chuck Berry has died now, aged 90. :(

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2017, 12:39:14 AM »
Roll over Beethoven, Chucks coming to join you.

Offline harv

« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2017, 06:04:13 PM »
And now Sir Roger Moore too from cancer. :'(

And 22 people including an 8 year old girl were killed in Manchester by a suicide bomber. It's at times like these that I wish god did exist because if he did he'd wipe out these fundamentalist cunts with a load of lightning strikes or pestilence.

Tbh we're VERY lucky that our Secret Service is shit hot otherwise we probably would have had as many atrocities as the likes of France, Belgium and Germany in recent years.

Offline harv

« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2018, 06:58:52 PM »
Breaking news is that Stan Lee has died today aged 95 :'(

Such a big part of just about everyone's childhood. Still, he had a good innings.