https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Plastic Surgery  (Read 1211 times)

Offline harv

Plastic Surgery
« on: July 26, 2013, 08:08:10 PM »
What, if anything, would you like to change about your body if you were guaranteed that it was free, painless and risk free..?

I'd probably get myself a decent chin and move the entire right hand side of my face up a few millimeters.

And yes late, you can opt for a sex change if you want. :P
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline styles

Re: Plastic Surgery
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 10:45:43 PM »
a few blemishes here and there, people think it must be nice being perfect but you ugly buglys are better off than you think 8)
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 01:27:12 AM »
I'd never have any surgery unless it was a medical necessity. There are a few things I might like to change but can't so have to live with them.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 11:41:45 AM »
Think I'm going to add two extra bum cheeks to the list. That way I can get a tattoo of Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jessica Alba, Angelina Jolie and Clara from Dr Who on each one. ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever