https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Rocking Soccer  (Read 74942 times)

Offline davo

• Marching on Together. Leeds Leeds Leeds
Rocking Soccer
« on: August 31, 2013, 05:17:38 AM »
Has anyone tried this game out?

Hopefully we are not living in Afghanistan so talking about other games is not a breach of any rules.

I started a team up a couple of days ago and it seems like it is worth a shot. Obviously I will still be playing SL as it is a very different style of game. If anyone wants to join, click on this link.

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/invitation?ref_id=15812&chk=3166a549b2

It appears to be more about building up your infrastructure and buying/selling/training players than SLs Rock/Paper/Scissors/Lizard/Spock method.

Offline ipfreely

Re: Rocking Soccer
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 08:40:20 AM »
So a bit like SL but with proper transfers and finances?  Sounds good - but what about cost?  Do you buy credits as on here?  Can you earn them in the game?
Wasting away the hours since 2005
Teams: Little Thursbury and Chipping Maston (littleleaps)

Offline davo

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2013, 10:40:27 AM »
You buy VIP membership for a couple of months at a go, which increases the rate at which you can train and gives you a few credits that you need to "make" new players. It seems fairly easy to play it for free to start with, and maybe forever.

Offline Brads

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2013, 11:36:45 AM »
Sounds very much like SL2 and you hate that Davo
Steel City Blades - I will win everything even if it takes me forever to do it!
Flashing Blade - "Got any leeches for this?"

Offline davo

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2013, 12:02:02 PM »
yes I do hate SL2. The main reason is that it is not possible to play the game without paying and, quite frankly, it is just a tarted up version of SL1 with better training and a worse class of player on the transfer market.

Rocking Soccer does not have tactics as such and relies only on the squad strength, formation and substitutions. It's a bit more like the old style football manager games.

It seems that the main idea is to gain money, improve the stadium, build other facilities to increase earnings and training speed etc.

Anyway, it's free to join and doesn't look overly time consuming. It's something to do while CG sort their lives out.

Offline deca

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2013, 04:01:12 PM »
I've registered and already purchased a stadium,

I'll see how it goes, seems quite easy and straight forward to satisfy my football addiction, love Soccer management games

Cheers

Deca!!!
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline davo

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2013, 05:02:01 AM »
You don't seem to have a team though mate.

For anyone interested, the game is in a season break at the moment and the new season starts in 7 days. Would be a good time to check it out.

Hints for the new players based on the issues that I have had:

----------------------

When you build a Youth Centre, do not promote all your new players to the reserve team, because when you are working through the guide you will get stuck on this and have to wait a week until a new youth player is created:

Guide 11 of 15: Bright prospect Once your youth center is completed, a number of young players will be available for you to review. You can find the new players in the youth center under the tab "players".

----------------------

Don't get too excited about saving money for a bigger stadium because you need to get attendances of over 400 in 4/5 of your previous home games before you are allowed to upgrade.

----------------------

If you stuff it up, quit your team and start a new one. I have just quit and restarted (my tip is to select an "Old" team) It reckons you can pick the team you want to take over but I couldn't work out how to do it.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 05:47:24 AM by davo »

Offline Stato1

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2013, 06:47:28 AM »
Davo can you play each other in the same league or are you just put in a random league

Stato
Leeds Legends FL1 Champions Season 32

Stato Leeds Again Moved To 1-1-4 While Rebuilding

Offline deca

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2013, 11:19:15 AM »
I'm in a league not shown called 6.13 or something... :) :) :).in the English league

Any tips are a help Davo....... :) :)

Cheers

Deca!!!

Offline Stato1

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2013, 11:47:18 AM »
I think I'm in the same league m8 I've started building a stadium that's about all I can do at the minute I've sent you a challenge Deca and Davo

Stato

Offline davo

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2013, 12:07:51 PM »
Dunno what's up with your team Deca. maybe it's a privacy setting, but I get this as my list of friends

eng chris79 offlineeng Bradley Stoke Collective
Deca offline
de Harry offlinede Frisia Tofting
eng shellyboy100 offlineeng Broadstairs United
eng Gary Sylvester onlineeng Stato Leeds Again
The other 4 all have team names, but yours....nothing.

Basically, just work your way through the Guide. I restarted today so I am in the process of building a scout's office. I skipped the "Guide 3 of 15" where you have to watch a game because I cannot be arsed waiting until my next scheduled match that I can be online for (tuesday night).

There is something about "selling tickets" to your friends to increase attendance - and as we all need to up the crowds to make it so we can upgrade our grounds, I suggest we consider it.

Shame that you are only allowed one user, otherwise I'd start an English one - I guess I might end up switching over in a few days if enough people think that the game seems worth it.

One final tip that I have:

When you have a training complex, save your XP to build up the most relevant thing (i.e. Blocking for Keepers, Duelling for Defenders, Passing for MF and Scoring for STR). The first time I did my team I just hammered through everything without knowing what was going on.

Read the Help - unlike SL it is very good ;)

Offline deca

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2013, 06:22:56 PM »
Hi Davo,

My team might not be showing because I re-named them.

I'm slowly reading through the guide,

Blimey Stato, not content with beating me everytime we play on SL1, now you want to beat me on Rocking Soccer.......... :) :) :)

Cheers

Deca!!!

ps XP? what is this....... :D :D :D

Offline Stato1

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2013, 07:04:00 PM »
Lol I'm playing Davo tonight my scout says I've got no chance  :(

XP IS experience I think you get it through training complex and playing matches

Stato

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2013, 09:04:26 PM »
I want to invite all you guys to play on uefa.com - UEFA Champions League Fantasy Football.
but only when they finish updating the teams for the new edition .... they have a big prize also ...
I will create a private league when it will start - named Sunday League :)
Until then you can submit your email to be informed when it starts : http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/UEFA/15804/clienthome.do

Offline davo

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2013, 11:49:22 PM »
Lol I'm playing Davo tonight my scout says I've got no chance  :(

XP IS experience I think you get it through training complex and playing matches

Stato

My team is somewhat stronger than yours mate, so I am not reading a huge amount into it - but it was nice to beat you :)

XP = (your player's Talent) x (Training effectiveness [from training complex])

So, if your player has a talent of 2 and you have a level 1 training complex, he will get 12*2=24 points per day.