https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Bargains  (Read 98330 times)

Offline Late

Re: Bargains
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2012, 03:57:55 PM »
Nintendo 3DS for £107.99, delivered...

Sainsbury's Entertainment £119.99, then use the code "SETENJ12" to get 10% discount. New customers only.

Not tempted, personally, but might be of interest to some of you...

HUKD
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline Late

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2012, 03:23:56 PM »
Lego Harry Potter 5-7 £9.99 xbox360.
Hell aye, I'll have me that. Cheapest price elsewhere looks to be £16.99 at iwoot.
Loved the first (it's one of only about 4 games I've got 1000/1000 gamerscore on - in fact most of them are lego games) so no hesitation in getting this one.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline jman

« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2012, 03:55:19 PM »
Nice one, might order it tomorrow if theres any left... used them before ??

Offline Late

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2012, 04:14:18 PM »
I'm pretty sure I have. Note that you don't need an account - you can pay by paypal.

Offline jman

« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2012, 05:15:06 PM »
Cool, cheers mate, just ordered through paypal.. been keeping an eye out for that since finishing the first one...

Offline harv

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2012, 06:27:09 PM »
I love the Lego games, still really irks me that Eidos refused to give Travelers Tales a bigger cut and lost the franchise after the first Lego Star Wars game. >:(
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline jman

« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2012, 07:45:00 AM »
Meh.. the first one was good.. but I thought Indy and Harry Potter are the better ones in the series.. Batman would be my worst one...

I havent played Indy 2 or Batman 2.. or Pirates.. but have had all the other lego ones...

Offline Late

« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2012, 09:32:29 AM »
Meh.. the first one was good.. but I thought Indy and Harry Potter are the better ones in the series.. Batman would be my worst one...

I havent played Indy 2 or Batman 2.. or Pirates.. but have had all the other lego ones...
Have played:
Star Wars Original Trilogy (loaned, only played a few mins)
Star Wars Eps 1-3 (loaned, only played a few mins)
Star Wars Complete Saga (completed)
Batman (completed - probably my favourite)
Indiana Jones Trilogy (completed)
Indiana Jones 2 (completed)
Harry Potter 1-4 (completed)
Pirates (completed)
Have also done quite a bit of Lego Rock Band, but that's not really part of the series.

Haven't yet played:
Harry Potter 5-7 (ordered)
Clone Wars (Meh. Waiting for this to hit the bargain bins)
Batman 2 (looks fantastic)
Lord of the Rings (Meh & not yet available)
and Lego City Undercover (Not out yet, possibly a Nintendo exclusive, but looks great)

Offline jman

« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2012, 10:07:48 AM »
Oh yeah forgot about Clone Wars.. havent played that but I got a bit sick of the star wars ones after a while to be honest... so dont intend to play it... LOTR will be great though.. looking forward to that one..

Lego City Undercover looks good.. but no film tie-in will make it a bit duller I reckon.. the best gags in the lego games come from knowing the film back to front and whats supposed to happen in the cutscenes... gameplay in the lego games itself is OK for a while.. but gets so repetitve and boring.. the batman game ground on me from start to finish.  One good thing from Lego City Undercover was the Matrix scenes.. that should be their next film franchise to milk, although it might be a little too gun heavy for the kids.

My harry potter order got dispatched this morning though, so looking good for the weekend  :D
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 10:09:24 AM by jman »

Offline harv

« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2012, 03:49:24 PM »
Lego City Undercover is going to be excellent, Lego GTA should be pretty cool and it's currently the only U game we've seen so far that looks next gen. The draw distance is very impressive.

I'm quite confident that the writing and humour will be on a par with the film tie-ins though, the GTA franchise, surprisingly, is quite big in cultural terms.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline jman

« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2012, 08:02:48 AM »
My harry potter order got dispatched this morning though, so looking good for the weekend  :D

Got it already... top notch service.. ordered late Tuesday, received Thursday with free P&P!!

I think Im going to finish off my new legacy career on Fight Night 4 before I put it in the machine though... Im 26-0-0 at the moment.. with 26 KO's lol.. im getting the hang of it now.. some git took me the full 10 rounds once, but I knocked him out twice in the last and he wasnt getting back up, need 50 matches and to win a few belts and then defend them to get a ton of achievements.. after that I think Im finished with it..

Offline Late

« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2012, 09:27:18 AM »
Aye, mine arrived yesterday, too - great service.
Got about 12-15 games in the pile now, and no idea which I'll play once I finish Rayman Origins (completed the story last night, but there's a few more things I want to do on it before I put it aside.)

Offline Late

« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2012, 12:15:36 PM »
The fantastic "Deus Ex: Human Revolution" is now available for free to PS Plus subscribers.

Awesome game. And price.

Offline jman

« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2012, 08:01:30 AM »
Oh bugger.. my live subscription has ended again.. anyone see any deals lately let me know ta

Offline Late

« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2012, 04:04:47 PM »
Flash sale at The Hut, with £2.50 off loads of games.
Due to a glitch the discount is actually being applied twice - so it's knocking a fiver off when your game is in your basket.

Linky

Edit - now fixed. That didn't last long...
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 04:07:10 PM by Late »