https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: I've Invented A New Curry  (Read 1263 times)

Offline harv

I've Invented A New Curry
« on: November 28, 2013, 12:11:14 AM »
It's called a Baltfrezi.

1) Buy some chicken/cooked and peeled prawns/any other meat of your choice
2) Buy some Sharwood's Curry Sauce, 3 parts Balti to 1 part Jalfrezi
3) Buy a couple of tins of chopped tomatoes
4) Buy a tin of Heinz Baked Beans
4) If you're not using cooked prawns cut the meat into pieces, bung it in a frying pan or stock pot and seal all sides
5) Add tomatoes, beans and curry sauce
6) Have it simmer for about half an hour
7) Be prepared to have a culinary orgasm

It's not that hot but the taste of it is unbelievable :o
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Dragontao

Re: I've Invented A New Curry
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 12:05:01 PM »
Baked beans? Really?
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 06:11:26 PM »
Yup, got to be Heinz too. The taste of that combination of flavours from the Balti sauce, Jalfrezi sauce, tomato sauce from the tins of chopped tomatoes, the beans' sauce and the meat is what makes it so good. If you like curry you'll love it. It's not that hot, just hot enough to make the roof of your mouth and your tongue tingle, but the taste of it is sublime. ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2014, 10:10:53 PM »
OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD.

Some of you may remember I've had a problem with my hooter since November 2008 which later was diagnosed to be due to nasal polyps blocking my nasal passages. This has severely affected my sense of smell and as a consequence of that my sense of taste.

The course of antibiotics I took for my abscess recently seems to have sorted out my nasal polyps a fair bit too. They're probably around 85% gone meaning I've been tasting things properly for the first time in 5 and a half years :o

With this curry I am now in heaven 8) ;D ;D ;D 8)