https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: JFK  (Read 887 times)

Offline harv

JFK
« on: December 09, 2013, 07:34:45 PM »
Just saw a really interesting documentary that I downloaded about the JFK assassination. It was called JFK The Smoking Gun and a detective from New Zealand used info that hasn't been available until recently and work done by a ballistics expert years ago to piece together what happened. You should have a look for it online and download it if you can because I think he's hit the nail on the head.

He reckons that Lee Harvey Oswald took the first two shots and a dozy fuckwit called Agent Hickey from the President's secret service detail in the car behind him fired the third and fatal shot by fucking accident lololol :o ;D ;D ;D He had an AR-15 machine gun in the second car loaded and cocked with the safety on and after the first two shots rang out he bent down to pick the thing up, took the safety off without realising it and squeezed the trigger.

So it was an assassination attempt by a nutjob who was really lucky to hit the President once and a complete accidental shot from the secret service that blew JFK's head to pieces lmfao :o :o :o ;D

It perfectly explains the dodgy Warren Commission not being too keen to find out what exactly happened as well as the cover up by the secret sevice regarding the autopsy not being done in Dallas and key evidence going missing lol.

So what do you reckon..? Anyone on the grassy knoll..? Or does what I've said above ring true..? I highly recommend you check this documentary out, it's very interesting. 8)
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever