https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Video Games Thread  (Read 662811 times)

Offline Late

Re: Video Games Thread
« Reply #3255 on: July 01, 2015, 12:42:54 AM »
It's a squid?

Late do you know if you delete a "free" game, whether you can re-download it again for free later on ?
Yeah, that's absolutely fine. Once it's on your account you can download, delete, and redownload any game repeatedly.
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #3256 on: July 01, 2015, 01:08:49 AM »
Well it will be when it's finished. It's a squid from Splatoon ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #3257 on: July 01, 2015, 02:41:51 PM »
Couldn't get the second long tentacle to look right so I just mirror imaged the first one. Just got the shading to do now and it's done:

Doesn't look too shabby even if I do say so myself ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #3258 on: July 01, 2015, 02:56:18 PM »
Ooops. Serves me right for not checking with my reference image for ages, I've got his head the wrong shape. Needs to be more triangular. :-[ ;D

Easily solved though! 8)

Offline Late

« Reply #3259 on: July 02, 2015, 03:26:10 AM »
Looks more like metroid to me.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline Late

« Reply #3260 on: July 02, 2015, 03:37:51 AM »
Had a go myself, on my new tablet.
I should probably not give up the day job!
(Actually, I kinda did, temporarily. Was made redundant after seventeen and a half years last week. Starting my new job (doing the same thing but only a 25 minute drive instead of a 50 minute drive) mid July. But I digress...)

I know, I know - I should've been a professional artist.

Offline harv

« Reply #3261 on: July 02, 2015, 06:57:08 AM »
Looks more like metroid to me.

Yup lol. Have finished it now, and like late's one it's now more triangular. Will post a pic later.

Offline jman

« Reply #3262 on: July 02, 2015, 07:42:31 AM »
Wow Late.. that's really impressive.. where can I buy a t-shirt with that design on ?  ;D ;D ;D

(Sorry to hear about the job fella.. sounds like you've landed back on your feet quite quickly though!)

Offline Late

« Reply #3263 on: July 02, 2015, 11:52:16 AM »
If you vote for it on gayasstshirtdesigns.com you'll soon be able to buy the full range of merch - including a baseball cap and a squidy backpack. Only £29.99 for the tee, £24.99 for the cap, £47.99 for the backpack or special offer £149.99 for the full set. Use code "DAMNBUTTHATSSOMEDOPEASSSHIT" to get another 15% off (new accounts only).

Thanks mate. Been a stressful couple of months, and I got robbed of most of my redundancy money (they offered me a position in another office at the last minute, which I didn't want, and because I'd refused an offer for alternative employment I wasn't entitled to any redundo payment. In the end we settled on a few thou payout, less than half what I thought I was on for). It's gratifying that I was able to find alternative employment straight away though. Can start whenever I want but while the weather's lovely I'm taking a few weeks break. Well be nice to have a shorter commute, too - saving loads of time and fuel.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 03:09:51 PM by Late »

Offline harv

« Reply #3264 on: July 02, 2015, 01:20:12 PM »
Am submitting it to TeeFury first, no voting needed :P

Here it is:

Decided not to go with shading, thought I'd go for a clean simple look instead. If they don't like it I'll submit another one with shading for them to look at.

Offline harv

« Reply #3265 on: July 04, 2015, 12:01:29 AM »
Miserable gits didn't like it >:(

Will submit it again with shading to see if that makes any difference.

Offline Late

« Reply #3266 on: July 04, 2015, 12:27:33 AM »
Strange. They accepted mine straight away.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 12:50:53 PM by Late »

Offline harv

« Reply #3267 on: July 04, 2015, 08:58:33 AM »
 :o ;D ;D ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #3268 on: July 05, 2015, 05:31:31 PM »
Aaaaargh!!! There's absolutely NOTHING that annoys me more than rage quitters, particularly in an online game such as Splatoon when games where one side is miles behind the other can be turned completely around in less than a minute when it's 4 vs 4. Drives me bloomin mental. >:( >:( >:( :o

Offline harv

« Reply #3269 on: July 09, 2015, 07:34:51 PM »
Aw ffs. ANOTHER Remaster on the way..? Just got an email from GameSpot and have just seen that they're remastering God Of War 3 for the PS4. Christ on a fucking bike, we've had nothing but bloody remasters this generation. Enough is enough, surely..? :o :-\