https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Video Games Thread  (Read 662987 times)

Offline stupac

Re: Video Games Thread
« Reply #300 on: April 20, 2012, 08:23:19 PM »
Anyone played AC Revelations?

Tried to polish off all the offline trophies lately, and i've found that 1 (maybe 2) trophy is glitched. Just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem.

1. Craft Maniac - Craft 30 bombs. I've crafted way more than 30 and still no trophy.  ::)

2. Tax Evasion - Get your money back from a templar tax collector. (something like that) I've played through and completed the story, and carried on playing after the story for quite a while and not once have i seen one...
Arcadia Bay | FKA The One United

Offline styles

« Reply #301 on: April 20, 2012, 09:30:36 PM »
Level 11 in skyrim now.

Great game. time can just fly past though!

Im enjoying it the way bealec is. no race to finish at all so enjoying as many of the quests as possible and taking the main story slowly.
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline harv

« Reply #302 on: April 22, 2012, 06:39:51 PM »
Has anyone played Homefront..? Have just seen the Ultimate Edition for £12.95. Is it worth getting..?
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Chris

« Reply #303 on: April 22, 2012, 08:37:25 PM »
Evening :)

Offline harv

« Reply #304 on: April 22, 2012, 09:38:47 PM »
Buggering flip, where have you been..?!!?!? :o :P

Stick your Live and SEN usernames down so we can add you.

And I'd like to publicly apologise for being the Kiss of Death on United's challenge for the Premiership this season. I was giving it the biggun a few weeks ago when we were 8 points clear and now things are going a bit pear-shaped lol. Not as much as amber/gladdy/gladys donkeys years ago but not too far off either lololol :-[ ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Chris

« Reply #305 on: April 22, 2012, 09:55:46 PM »
Im only on XBL, it's ChrisChros87

I couldn't be bothered to re-register and saw you were still banging on about the Wii so didn't bother :p

Offline Late

« Reply #306 on: April 22, 2012, 10:20:20 PM »
I couldn't be bothered to re-register and saw you were still banging on about the Wii so didn't bother :p
lol

Bought a twin pack of games a few days ago - Metro 2033 and Darksiders. It's unlikely I'll get a chance to try them any time soon, but worth adding to the pile at £9.99 for the pair.
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #307 on: April 22, 2012, 11:01:09 PM »
Im only on XBL, it's ChrisChros87

I'm banging on about the Wii U and 3DS now though mate. I'd be banging on about the Vita too if Sony hadn't completely lost the plot :-\ :( :-\ ???

Offline ancelotti

« Reply #308 on: April 23, 2012, 12:13:50 AM »
LOVING Trials Evolution (1200msp on xbla). Same concept as Trails HD of course, but better level design, beautiful graphics, and much improved 2.5d vantage.

Me too!!! It's so addictive. Well worth the 1200 points. Graphics are top draw but it's a little frustrating to have all your friends' names near you letting you know how they got on! Makes it a lot more competitive!  :P

Beating some of your times too, Late.  :P

Offline Late

« Reply #309 on: April 23, 2012, 01:02:24 AM »
Will have to revisit some levels i guess :p
Want to get at least bronze (preferably silver) on every level first though. Am just about to start on the extreme levels...
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline jman

« Reply #310 on: April 23, 2012, 09:09:59 AM »
Who'd of thunk it... 30 years ago to the day, the ZX Spectrum was born.. wow.. I can still remember the awesome games we used to play...

my dad bought us the base model second hand, with a crate full of games for £100...my first home console.. my first addiction.. at the tender age of 5... we later replaced our base model with the ZX Spectrum + 2.. with built in tape loader... awesome!!!

So for today, my top 5 ZX Spectrum games...

1.  Chaos - The Battle of Wizards
2.  Rampage
3.  Advanced Soccer Simulator
4.  Skool Daze
5.  Atic Atac

Offline Late

« Reply #311 on: April 23, 2012, 01:38:41 PM »
Happy Birthday Spectrum!

My top five is a bit skewed, as my favourite three were all made by the same guy...
1. Laser Squad (yeah, I've mentioned it a few times :P )
2. Rebelstar (loved all three versions of this, Rebelstar, Rebelstar Raiders, and Rebelstar 2)
3. Lords of Chaos (this was the sequel to the Chaos game Kieron mentioned - though I did love the original too)
4. Bubble Bobble (spent forever on this, playing two-player with my brother. Never did complete it, though we did get to the final level a few times.)
5. Elite (damn but I got through reams of paper playing this, scribbling down prices of goods etc.)

Honourable mentions to the following, in no particular order, who didn't quite make the top five:
Hypersports (loved it, but was responsible for the destruction of umpteen joysticks)
Monty on the Run (enjoyed most of the Monty Mole games, but "on the Run" was definitely my favourite)
Tetris (I've probably spent more time playing Tetris than any other game, if you count all the different platforms I've played it on)
Wheelie (never did find out why I'm trapped in a cave with a motorbike, but I had a lot of fun trying to escape!)
and most of the Dizzy games.

Offline jman

« Reply #312 on: April 23, 2012, 02:16:48 PM »
Does anyone remember Earth Shaker - I had totally forgotten about that one.. it was rated as one of the best games too.. I loved it..  I just realised you can download it on Xbox Live too... HAPPY DAYS!!!!

Offline bealec

« Reply #313 on: April 23, 2012, 03:13:27 PM »
We had one but we had kiddie games on it like Fireman Sam and Postman Pat. I was quite young as you can imagine.

Offline harv

« Reply #314 on: April 23, 2012, 05:57:08 PM »
1) Elite
2) Manic Miner
3) Lords of Midnight
4) Jetpac
5) Wheelie

Elite is the best game ever made. I've been waiting for bloody years for someone to remake it, it would a perfect MMO. 8)

Edit: Bloody hell, the U Speculation thread on Gaf is bloomin mental - 10,000 posts in 11 days :o
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 06:28:00 PM by harv »