https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Video Games Thread  (Read 662868 times)

Offline shellyboy100

Re: Video Games Thread
« Reply #360 on: May 01, 2012, 09:25:56 PM »
Can someone tell me where the best deals are going so I can find the following games/console?

Xbox 360, 250GB

Any help would be much apprieciated  :)

This maybe a good starter? Im a PS3 man myself, but this deal seems hot hot hot

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/morrisons-xbox-360-250gb-forza-4-for-140-1206290

As for game prices i used to use this website

http://www.find-game.co.uk/

Not sure if its the best, but a good guide

Wow, £140 for the Xbox 360, I'm definatly going to morrisions tomorrow! Thanks for the heads up mate :)
South Shields

Offline styles

« Reply #361 on: May 01, 2012, 11:07:56 PM »
cheers.

i figured it was something like that. will my sword be still there even though i left the area?

know where i can pick up a real nice one handed blade?
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline styles

« Reply #362 on: May 02, 2012, 01:43:23 AM »
22 now.

wanted to clear my miscellaneous quests so travelled by foot to rathkar to deliver a purchase note. ended up clearing a few places song the way and picking up another load of quests! the more i play this, the more there is to do!

great game tho, weeks could pass by playing this.
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline jman

« Reply #363 on: May 02, 2012, 11:32:50 AM »
Another generic COD game on its way... Boring Ops 2 slated for 13th november...

... a week after Halo 4 lands on november 6th..  :D

Offline styles

« Reply #364 on: May 02, 2012, 04:49:33 PM »
another hour this morning playing a few quests.

Went on to google to look at guides so not using any cheats, just advice to start levelling up my spell abilities which I've just used as needed until now.

I don't have the patience to do all of the things they suggest but it is clear to me my character is nowhere near powerful enough and I need to start putting effort in.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline harv

« Reply #365 on: May 03, 2012, 03:00:27 PM »
Just out of interest, for those that can remember that far back, what's your favourite location in Resident Evil 4..? Would have to be the Village for me where you have to ring the bell, second on the list is the Battlements of the Castle. Am on the latter in Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D and those big fellahs with the bloomin great big axes are a right pain in the arse lol, the big fnargers eat explosives for breakfast :o

Am going to play RE4 again when I go through the first 3, then 5 and finishing with 6. Is Raccoon Citeh any good..? It's been selling well ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline ancelotti

« Reply #366 on: May 03, 2012, 05:56:08 PM »
Black Ops 2! ;D

Will give Halo a miss like all the others.

Offline harv

« Reply #367 on: May 03, 2012, 07:46:36 PM »
Hopefully Treyarch are going to come up with something to breathe more life into the franchise, it's just the same old same old every year for a while. They need to do something imo. I can't believe that it continues to sell like hotcakes tbh :-\

I've mentioned it before but I'd love to see a different time zone for the game. Having either WWII or modern warfare is getting a bit tiresome for me.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline Late

« Reply #368 on: May 03, 2012, 08:49:45 PM »
Details (including era and choice-dependant branching story) have already been announced - and a trailer was released a couple of days ago...
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #369 on: May 03, 2012, 10:05:57 PM »
Bollocks...era...that's the word I was looking for :-[ Hate it when that happens lol ;D

Edit: Hmmm...have just read on the Gaf U speculation thread two interesting pieces of info:

1) There's a feature of the U dev kits missing because Nintendo are still working on it. Devs know what it is but have no idea how it's going to be implemented. And it's not haptics either unfortunately. :( The rumoured built-in Vitality Sensor perhaps..? With Eternal Darkness possibly on the way..? :o

2) Someone there is in the know and knows what the launch lineup is, and agrees with Satterfield, a guy from Gametrailers with an almost excellent surname lol, in that the lineup is looking very good indeedy 8)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 10:55:43 PM by harv »

Offline Late

« Reply #370 on: May 04, 2012, 12:23:23 AM »
Bio but no rumble? I swear nintendo's going backwards...

Ordered Assassin's Creed Revelations today (Ottoman ed.n with the dlc). I like the AC games but don't think they're worth full price. Happy to pay £17.95 though ;)
what's your favourite location in Resident Evil 4..?
That's like asking what's your favourite part of being stabbed. There's no good bit - it's all bad.
RE4 was okay in its day but it's been a decade or so...
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline styles

« Reply #371 on: May 04, 2012, 01:11:21 AM »
dlc coming soon for skyrim

Work hard, be nice.

Offline harv

« Reply #372 on: May 04, 2012, 02:15:47 AM »
Bio but no rumble? I swear nintendo's going backwards...

Ordered Assassin's Creed Revelations today (Ottoman ed.n with the dlc). I like the AC games but don't think they're worth full price. Happy to pay £17.95 though ;)
what's your favourite location in Resident Evil 4..?
That's like asking what's your favourite part of being stabbed. There's no good bit - it's all bad.
RE4 was okay in its day but it's been a decade or so...

Who says there's no rumble..? The units they showed at E3 were alpha dev kits, they didn't even have a proper case lol. The consoles on display at E3 were empty boxes, similar to the 360 when that debuted (although the alpha dev kits for the 360 were Macs rather than PCs). The final form factor for both the U console and the DRC will be shown at this years E3, and they should have rumble - there's no reason for them not to have it. ;)

And RE4 is still a good game, the level design in particular is excellent, although it changed genres from survival horror to action. RE5 on the other hand is pants. Hopefully Capcom are going to have RE6 being more like Revelations, with co-op only being used in Raid Mode as bonus content. If RE6 has a proper survival horror single player game, less ammo than Revelations with Mercenaries and Raid Mode as bonus content then I'll be a very happy bunny. ;D

Edit: The U is also believed to have 2GB of RAM now but it's unclear what the size of the OS footprint is. Could be 512Mb to begin with leaving 1.5GB of RAM for devs to play with. No news on the type of RAM yet though. If the density of GDDR5 is doubled then we could end up with the PS4 and 720 having 4GB which would make the U the PS2 equivalent and both the PS4 and 720 being the Xbox equivalents, about 2-3 times the power of the U which would make Nintendo quite happy. ;D

Of course, if Nintendo are using DDR3 then they can opt for 4GB but I can't see that happening lol.

Another Edit: It's now looking like more than one DRC (Display Remote Controller) is possible according to an ex journalist on Gaf. Great news although it remains to be seen how much this will affect the eye candy of games. Should be similar to games running local splitscreen multiplayer I reckon.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 11:24:05 PM by harv »

Offline larry

« Reply #373 on: May 06, 2012, 08:27:40 AM »
I still cant keep off GT5, i dont think i can ever get bored of racing round the Nurburgring. No matter what car your driving, fantastic  ;D

theegr8mightyp00

« Reply #374 on: May 06, 2012, 10:53:29 AM »
Just beat RE4, now working on RE5, and can't wait for RE6 and the new movie which I hear will have Leon!