https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Landlords  (Read 22471 times)

Offline harv

Re: Landlords
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2014, 11:38:01 AM »
Looks like this is finally getting sorted. Am expecting Eon around between now and 3pm. Mind you, they have said this before lol ;D

Got £66 on my meter and another £20 on my key so I'm £86 up which isn't too bad 8) ;D  :P
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline jman

« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2014, 12:33:16 PM »
One of my best friends hasn't paid for any electricity for over 10 years now... since he moved into his house.. he's never had a bill, never had any demands for money, phonecalls from a supplier and never been cut off - lucky bastard  ;D ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2014, 01:37:38 PM »
Lol, similar thing happened to me in a flat.I was living in years ago but with gas. Had something to do with British Gas changing their meters or something and my flat slipped through the cracks so we had free central heating lol. British Gas basically didn't know that the meter existed ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2014, 02:58:31 PM »
A pikey couple have moved into the flat downstairs from me. The bloke keeps on slamming doors, the fucker woke me up at 3am this morning. Have just put a complaint in with the landlord. I wish there was some way we could fuck the lot of them back to Ireland, pure scum the fucking lot of them. I think he regularly hits his girlfriend/sister too.

Offline iaskthequestions

« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2014, 08:18:07 PM »
Is Josh likely to do anything??

Offline harv

« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2014, 12:08:35 AM »
Turns out Josh isn't looking after the property now, some other bloke in the office, David, is for him. He said he'd have a word with him and I haven't heard the door slamming again yet today so hopefully he's managed to talk to him. Mind you, the fucker came in at 3am this morning so I guess we'll have to wait and see lol ;D

Offline iaskthequestions

« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2014, 05:42:01 PM »
Managed by the estate agent now? Seems better. Saves you doing the chasing with the landlord. They do all the work and get back to you. Is josh even about anymore? Or don't you hear from him at all?

Offline harv

« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2014, 07:59:12 PM »
It's always been managed by a letting agent, although I think that Josh owns both the property and the business. I always call whoever I'm dealing with a 'landlord' anyway, makes things easier lol ;D

Offline iaskthequestions

« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2015, 07:42:08 PM »
What news then harv? How are things going with josh and your neighbours these days?

Offline harv

« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2015, 09:45:50 PM »
Well the pikeys moved out and another two moved in lol ;D ;D ;D

Someone came round to measure up for double glazing but I'm not holding my breath :o :-\ ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2015, 03:40:52 PM »
Lmfao ;D ;D ;D

Josh has given the management of these flats to someone else in the office. Had a workman in to give a quote for LOADS of work that needs doing in both my flat and Kevin's flat. It's going to cost him a fortune, although they can afford it - my flat is £775 per month and Kevin's is £800 per month so they're getting plenty of money in for the 4 flats in the building :o

Offline iaskthequestions

« Reply #71 on: November 06, 2016, 02:41:13 PM »
Harv how's your flat and landlord these days?

Offline harv

« Reply #72 on: November 06, 2016, 08:21:38 PM »
Harv how's your flat and landlord these days?

No different really. My mate Kevin downstairs is going to get evicted soon. He managed to get himself a job and fell behind with his rent a bit and then for some reason the council started paying his rent again. We both thought it was because he's on a low wage. So a good few months back he had the letting agents moaning at him about the rent and threatening him with eviction and then they contacted him again thanking him for sorting the rent out. So we thought that was that. But then a few days ago the head honcho from the letting agents came round and told him that his rent hadn't been paid for 4 months lol.

He's not psychic ffs lol :o ;D

I think he's just going to let himslef get evicted and then get himself somewhere better and cheaper to live. I'd do that myself but I want my own flat instead of a room in a house sharing a kitchen and bathroom that he's going to go for.

And no double glazing yet, I've got three tops on and two pairs of socks on at the moment lmfao :o ;D ;D ;D

Offline iaskthequestions

« Reply #73 on: November 07, 2016, 07:27:43 PM »
Are we going to see him involved in an episode with Paul Bohill?

Offline harv

« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2016, 09:36:38 PM »
Who the fuck is he..? :-\