https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The League Cup Thread  (Read 33838 times)

Offline harv

Re: The League Cup Thread
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2015, 08:48:06 PM »
0-0 at halftime. We've been bloomin useless >:(
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2015, 09:03:39 PM »
The Roonster on for Wilson. There was a bit of booing when he came on :o
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2015, 09:07:34 PM »
Saw that dodgy 'tackle' (more like an assault tbh) from Lingard at halftime, he's VERY lucky to still be on the pitch. :o :-\

Offline harv

« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2015, 09:19:35 PM »
Young on for Rojo.

Offline harv

« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2015, 09:26:14 PM »
Fucking hell, Romero nearly put the ball into his own net after a back pass :o ;D

Game has really opened up this half, Boro looking more likely to score :(

Offline harv

« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2015, 09:28:55 PM »
Martial on for Memphis, who's had a terrible game. :'(

Offline harv

« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2015, 09:51:40 PM »
Christ on a bike, this has a pretty exciting last 10 minutes or so. Either side could have gone through, but now it's coming to Extra Time :o

Offline harv

« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2015, 10:29:33 PM »
Penalties!!! :o

Could have had a couple of penalties during the game but Boro, and Ayala in particular, deserve to get a chance to go through.

Offline harv

« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2015, 10:39:58 PM »
Shite, what a terrible couple of penalties from the Roonster and Carrick :o :'(

Boro deserved to go through to the Quarter Finals though tbh.

Offline Late

« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2015, 10:49:28 PM »
Blimey, didn't see that coming at all.
Bring on Everton in the quarters :D
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline jman

« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2015, 08:29:22 AM »
What's that saying about people in glass houses ??  ;D

Still I'm glad the £100m united have spent on new players this season has really improved their side.

I mean, losing on penalties to a championship side is much more of an improvement over losing 4-0 to a championship side hey!

sunley1867

« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2015, 09:40:32 AM »
Fucking hell, we've been terrible so far :o
Never mind Harv..
saves you getting beat by us in the final again  ;)

Offline harv

« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2015, 01:54:29 PM »
What's that saying about people in glass houses ??  ;D

Still I'm glad the £100m united have spent on new players this season has really improved their side.

I mean, losing on penalties to a championship side is much more of an improvement over losing 4-0 to a championship side hey!

Us losing last night wasn't a disaster. You lot losing on Tuesday night was a disaster, and another nail in Mourinho's coffin. Unless the Chelski board sack him soon you'll be looking at 7th/8th place at the end of the season AT BEST. :o

He'll be gone before December but it won't be soon enough to get you Champions League football next season.

Who knows, your Ruskie owner might get the hump and do a runner leaving the club needing to pay his £1bn+ loan back lol :o ;D

Offline jman

« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2015, 03:57:15 PM »
Chelsea haven't gone 2 consecutive seasons without winning a trophy until 2004, so I've no doubt we'll be back to winning ways soon...  no-one else in the premier league can boast that little statistic can they?  ;D ;D ;D  You've won jack shit since Fergie left and look set to win jack shit this season too!  No idea how that makes it a disaster for us and not for you - Van Gaal needs to win a trophy this season or he's definitely out on his ear come the end of the season...lets be honest, the league cup was probably the most obtainable so it is classified as a disaster.. especially since you went out to a championship side for the second season running.

Offline harv

« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2015, 04:51:05 PM »
We're still in 3 competitions though, and whilst any trophy is a trophy the League Cup is the lowest priority. I'm a bit pissed off that we didn't go through but we're far more likely to win one of the three remaining competitions than Chelski who are in serious trouble at the moment.

It's been clear for a good few weeks that Maureen has lost the dressing room and the board not getting Klopp in was a huge mistake.

Another couple of defeats in the Premiership before December and you could be looking at the danger of seriously getting into a relegation dogfight. You've got the following fixtures before December:

31/10 The red scouse gits at home

04/11 Dynamo Kebab at home

07/11 Stoke away

21/11 Norwich at home

24/11 Tel Aviv in a war zone(?)

30/11 Spurs away

You're only 5 points away from the relegation zone, another couple of defeats and you could be right in it. Which is pretty hilarious given the grief you've been giving United these last couple of seasons lololol ;D ;D ;D

I think that Maureen will go if you don't beat the red scouse gits on Saturday which will be a shame cos Maureen not being there may just save them from the drop lmfao :P