https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The League Cup Thread  (Read 33842 times)

sunley1867

Re: The League Cup Thread
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2015, 07:02:20 PM »
This is where such as Arsenal are getting it wrong lads....Now fair enough Man utd and Chelsea have won the Champs league...So fair enough, you see the League cup as less of a priority...With arsenal the other night at our place, they tried to mix and match youngsters with seasoned pros....15 minutes in...2 of the seasoned pros had hobbled off after doing nowt bar jog on grass..
I mean for a club thats been tw*tted by Olympiakos at home...and will probably get tw*tted away in Munich...They should have concentrated on what is one of the 3 comps they "Might" win...The League cup being one of 'em...
Lets face it....History tells us arsenal aren't going to win the Champs league...They should field a weakened side in that competition..common sense eh?....
but they swan up here..expecting a walk in the park cos its Sheffield Wednesday...its arrogant and naive...We might not have done much recently...but honest..a full Hillsborough on an Autumn evening..bouncing about..Is not a place for a few kids mixed with folk who aren't bothered...Its funny but at half time I said to my lad...
"We've won this..they have frozen"..Its rare I'm comfortable at half time with Wednesday 2 up...I'm not comfortable if theyre 4 up...I was the other night though against Arsenal

Offline dannyjames2

« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2015, 06:54:15 PM »
I think we have a great chance in this tournament and to finally get a trophy which i would like to win (Everton).

I went the last round against Norwich at home when we won on pens, first game ive been for a good 6-7 years and i'll be going more now lol.

Offline harv

« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2016, 07:15:49 PM »
The Bitters won it on penalties. A no-win match for me lol :o ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2016, 07:14:08 PM »
9 changes from the last match:

Romero

Fosu-Mensah Smalling Blind Rojo

Carrick Schneiderlin

Young Herrera Memphis

Rooney

Should be enough to beat Northampton but they've just had a ridiculous unbeaten run which ended this weekend just gone.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2016, 07:50:22 PM »
A thunderbolt from Carrick puts United a goal ahead. ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #65 on: September 21, 2016, 08:15:27 PM »
Bollocks. Awful defending and a penalty gives Northampton an equaliser just before halftime. :-[

Offline harv

« Reply #66 on: September 21, 2016, 08:22:26 PM »
Northampton upped their game in the last 10 minutes of the first half, 1-1 at halftime. Maureen has to take off Rojo at halftime, he's been fucking awful. >:(

Offline harv

« Reply #67 on: September 21, 2016, 08:45:01 PM »
Zlatan and Rashford on for Memphis and Fosu-Mensah.

Offline harv

« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2016, 08:59:00 PM »
Another nice finish from Herrera puts United 1-2 up. 8)

Offline harv

« Reply #69 on: September 21, 2016, 09:05:56 PM »
3 goals now with Rashford not giving up on a long ball he had no hope of getting because it was miles away. A mistake by the keeper and an easy finish for him. 8)

Offline harv

« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2016, 11:04:46 PM »
City in the next round. Easy peasy ;D

Offline dannyjames

« Reply #71 on: September 23, 2016, 11:47:18 PM »
Was gutted that we went out against Norwich.

The form we are in aswell, shocked!  ???

Offline harv

« Reply #72 on: October 26, 2016, 07:28:07 PM »
Team news for United:

De Gea

Valencia Rojo Blind Shaw

Carrick Herrera

Mata Pogba Rashford

Zlatan

;D

Offline harv

« Reply #73 on: October 26, 2016, 08:45:04 PM »
What a crap game this is so far. 0-0 at halftime and neither side has looked like scoring. :o

Offline harv

« Reply #74 on: October 26, 2016, 09:04:08 PM »
Much better half from United and Mata puts us 1-0 up ;D