https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Actors And Actresses That Have Aged Well  (Read 3807 times)

Offline harv

Actors And Actresses That Have Aged Well
« on: February 07, 2015, 06:48:39 PM »
I watched Ted last night and the guy that played Flash Gordon has aged surprisingly well :o

Same with Gillian Anderson from The X-Files and The Fall too :o :-* :-* :-*

Anyone else spring to mind..?
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Late

Re: Actors And Actresses That Have Aged Well
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 10:58:09 AM »
Considering they're all about a decade older than me, Brad Pitt, Keanu Reeves, and Tom Cruise are looking pretty good for their age.
Amazing what happens when you have a bank balance of about a quarter of a billion pounds, and teams of make-up and PR people.
(And are naturally good looking anyway.)

TBH there's not many women over 50 that I think look all that great.
I'd have a go on Elle Macpherson and Michelle Pfeiffer - but neither of them is anywhere near as fine as they were back in the day.
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 06:43:29 PM »
Of course they're not as fine as they were back in the day...but they're still shaggable :o ;D

Same goes for Dana Scully...a bit wrinkly around the edges but still very shaggable.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 01:39:39 AM »
Thought of another 2 actors that have/had aged well - Tom Selleck (sp?) and Edward Woodward. The latter was 79 when he died and was looking pretty good in an episode of The Bill a couple of years before he died. A bit more weight on him but not too bad.

Offline harv

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2015, 12:22:36 AM »
And David McCallum too. Always think of The Invisible Man whenever I see him, I used to love that programme when I was a kid. 8)

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2015, 02:47:53 PM »
Cindy Crawford still looks pretty good.

http://images.bangtidy.net/2015/05/cindy-crawford-tomorrowland-premiere-in-anaheim-09-05-15/attachment/12550481431361545/

http://images.bangtidy.net/2015/03/cindy-crawford-doing-a-photoshoot-in-malibu-22-03-15/attachment/11596761427286575/

Charlize Theron is in her 40s now (I think) and she is stunning.

Halle Berry.

... and it may seem weird but there's something about Carol Vorderman ...
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.