https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: E3 2015  (Read 17018 times)

Offline jman

E3 2015
« on: June 12, 2015, 08:08:50 AM »
First press conference last night from Oculus  :o  ;D

Facebook officially announced the Oculus Rift and showcased the Half Moon controller.. also announcing that it will ship with a wireless Xbox One controller with the ability to stream Xbox One games to it!!
Scheduled for release Q1 2016.  Link

Next conferences at a glance (Full list with links here)

Monday
3am - Bethesda
5:30pm - Microsoft
9pm - EA
11pm - Ubisoft

Tuesday
2am - Sony
5pm - Nintendo
6pm - Square Enix

Offline jman

Re: E3 2015
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 08:16:17 AM »
Summary from the Bethesda conference...

Fallout 4 to be released on Nov 10th.  Pip boy edition comes with a real life pip-boy and works with your phone - Awesome!
Few gameplay trailers here

Doom to be released Spring 2016 - E3 announcement + Gameplay Trailer - looks fucking nuts.. I can't wait!!  ;D

Dishonored sequel announced - Link

Some kind of F2P Elder Scrolls card game called Elder Scrolls Legends - Trailer

« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 08:24:58 AM by jman »

Offline Late

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2015, 11:12:44 AM »
Really pleased to see "Dishonored 2" is in the works. I loved the first one. A few minutes after completing the game I started it again from scratch, and that's not something that happens very often. Thoroughly enjoyed my "kill everything that moves" playthrough and my stealth playthrough. Not many games get the balance right so that both playing styles can be equally fun.
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline jman

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2015, 11:17:25 AM »
Expecting a Gears of War 3 re-master for the Xbox One to be announced today... apparently some Russian website leaked it yesterday... Link  Release date - 25th August 2015.. be interesting to see if this is bollocks or not..  Why re-master only the third one anyway ?  :-\

What we do know is that something Gears of Wars esque is being shown later tonight as they have been counting down the days till E3 on twitter for the last couple of days now.

Offline jman

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2015, 11:28:04 AM »
And just seen Shenmue creator (Yu Suzuki) post this..

Twitter

Roughly Translated - "Just seen this at E3"

Forklifts.. feature a LOT in Shenmue... Shenmue 3 announcement... or a remaster perhaps...

Its got to be a troll... surely  :( ;D :o

Offline harv

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2015, 12:29:45 PM »
Expecting a Gears of War 3 re-master for the Xbox One to be announced today... apparently some Russian website leaked it yesterday... Link  Release date - 25th August 2015.. be interesting to see if this is bollocks or not..  Why re-master only the third one anyway ?  :-\

What we do know is that something Gears of Wars esque is being shown later tonight as they have been counting down the days till E3 on twitter for the last couple of days now.

Just doing the third one makes no sense at all. Very odd if true. Makes more sense to do all 3, and while they're at it sort out the final boss from the first game.

They had the Nintendo World Championship last night, didn't watch it myself but a load of people on Gaf were saying that for the most part all of the people playing were useless and looking like they didn't have a clue what they were doing lol. Should have had Fred Savage making an appearance lololol

Might have to start watching The Wonder Years again and download The Wizard lol
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Late

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2015, 02:12:04 PM »
Just doing the third one makes no sense at all. Very odd if true. Makes more sense to do all 3, and while they're at it sort out the final boss from the first game.

Agreed - it makes no sense to just do the third. Much more likely to be the trilogy all in one.

Damn but I forgot about that boss fight in the first game. Total bloody nightmare.
I eventually had to get the missus to jump in as player 2 (I think she just hid, to provide some sort of distraction and give me more time to beat him). She maintained for a long time that I found the game too hard so she had to help me out with the big baddie. So embarrassing.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline jman

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2015, 02:33:22 PM »
Yeah he was a bit of a nightmare... General Raam I think... I actually found it harder to do with 2 players than on my own though.. mainly because my mate is a complete twazzock when it comes to using any kind of joypad.  Always makes me laugh watching PC gamers who struggle to use a controller... having to look down at the buttons, sticking their tongues out and moving their heads as they move the pads lol.

I think it will be a remaster of the first one, but with multiplayer from the third... rather they didn't bother if that's the case.. remaster them all or GoW4
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 02:35:14 PM by jman »

Offline jman

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2015, 05:50:10 PM »
Woah, native backwards compatibility on the xbox one... Didn't see that coming!

Shame I sold 90% of my 360 games lol

Offline jman

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2015, 05:52:41 PM »
Fuck yeah, I'm getting myself one of those elite controllers  ;D

Offline jman

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2015, 06:45:54 PM »
That Rare Replay collection looks pretty epic... 10k gamerscore lol.

Was hoping their new game would be a Banjo game, never mind

Offline jman

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2015, 06:49:45 PM »
Minecraft with hololens demo.

Wow, just wow
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 07:15:37 PM by jman »

Offline harv

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2015, 09:08:07 PM »
Unless they've fixed the FoV problem HoloLens is going to be as useful as a chocolate teapot. Really annoying that Microsoft come up with great ideas like Kinect and HoloLens but they don't live up to expectations. :(

Even more annoying is that they're not up front about it, they always have their demonstrations being fake which makes things even more of a let down when they release it.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline Late

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2015, 11:27:57 PM »
Just when you think you've unlocked every vehicle on Trials Fusion...

In case I've not mentioned it for a while:
Damn but I love Aisha Tyler.

Offline harv

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2015, 12:55:43 AM »
Just seen Microsoft's conference, looking good for exclusives, and only half of their HoloLens demo was fake by the looks of it. The field of view (unless they've improved things) is about the same size as the Minecraft screen that the bloke was looking at at the beginning of the demo. So to see that table top stuff without big chunks being chopped off you'd need to be standing further back a fair bit.

Bit disappointed that the bloke from Rare got a lukewarm reception, probably too many young whippersnappers in the crowd lol :o ;D