https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: E3 2015  (Read 17127 times)

Offline Late

Re: E3 2015
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2015, 03:16:29 AM »
Great to see FF-VII finally getting a remake.
"Coming first to ps4". (Presumably also on it's way to xbox One and pc, then.)
Looks fantastic:
youtube
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline jman

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2015, 06:47:35 AM »
Shenmue 3..... FUCK YEAH!!!

Just became a backer (my first kickstarter) - just gone for the physical PC game - $60.

Kickstarter Link - although think this is going to get funded today.. it hit $1m within 3 hrs lol.

Also FF7 remake - yeah, great stuff.. who cares lol.. actually it is big news.. but totally eclipsed by the Shenmue 3 news.

Microsoft had a very strong press conference.. but those 2 games have just blown its exclusives out of the water.. don't understand why no major publisher would fund Shenmue 3.. and why (if its releasing on PC) its not releasing on the X1 if the fans are funding it... strange.

This has undoubtedly been one of the best E3's I can remember for a long time!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 08:21:06 AM by jman »

Offline jman

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2015, 08:18:54 AM »
So just a summary of the press conferences announcements so far... I might link these to videos later on if I can be arsed...

Bethesda
Doom
Fallout 4 (Nov 10th)
Elder Scrolls Legends
Dishonored 2
Fallout Mobile Game

Microsoft
Halo 5
ReCcore
Native Backwards Compatibility
Elite Controller
HoloLens with Minecraft
Forza 6
Xbox Game Preview (like Steam Early Access)
Rare Replay (Aug 4th)
Rise of Tomb Raider (Nov 10th)
Gears of War Ultimate Edition (Aug 25th)
Gears of War 4

EA
Star Wars: Battlefront
Need for Speed (new version)
Mass Effect : Andromeda
Mirrors Edge (Feb 16)
Madden NFL 16
NBA Live 16
Unravel

Ubisoft
Ghost Recon
Assassins Creed Syndicate (set in London)
South Park RPG Sequel
Rainbow Six Siege (Oct 13th)
The Division (March 8th)
For Honor
Trials Fusion

Sony
SHENMUE 3!!!!!!!!
Final Fantasy 7 Remake
The Last Guardian
Horizon : Zero Dawn
Hitman Sequel
Street Fighter 5
No Man's Sky
Dreams
Project Morpheus
Uncharted 4
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 09:05:39 AM by jman »

Offline Late

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2015, 10:45:09 AM »
The EA Access app is free for one week only (on xb1, for gold subscribers only) - allowing access to the following games:

Battlefield 4
EA Sports UFC
FIFA 14
FIFA 15
Madden NFL 15
Madden NFL 25
NBA Live 15
Need for Speed: Rivals
NHL 15
Peggle 2
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
Titanfall

Which reminds me - I was expecting EA Access to be announced as coming to ps4. I'm a little surprised that didn't happen. I guess it screws with their current subscription models too much.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2015, 01:13:52 PM »
The Last Guardian..?!!?!? :o

I was sure that was vapourware lololol ;D ;D ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Late

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2015, 02:19:06 PM »
Don't hold your breath. I don't think they've given it a release date yet.
Probably the back end of 2016, I'd imagine, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's still not out when we're bringing in 2017...

Offline harv

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2015, 02:29:01 PM »
Might be a launch title for the PS5 lmfao ;D ;D ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline jman

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2015, 03:07:18 PM »
Don't think Sony gave any release dates for any of their major showings... bit pants in that respect.. I have been thinking about getting one after that E3, perhaps for christmas... but that E3 has just confirmed that there is absolutely no point buying one until (probably) half way or towards the backend of 2016.  A good job really, as I don't fancy paying £300 for what primarily would be a backup console.  So perhaps I'll wait for a slimline and the price to be reduced a tad.

The Star Wars Battlefront gameplay trailers are very good by the way.. check them out if you haven't already

Offline harv

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2015, 03:44:05 PM »
Am watching their conference now, No Man's Sky looks amazing :o

Offline harv

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2015, 03:59:51 PM »
No idea who produced and directed Sony's conference but they've done a poor job so far. It appears kind of disjointed whereas Microsoft's flowed nicely. :-\

Offline harv

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2015, 04:24:39 PM »
Call of Duty looks good but I'm really surprised that its popularity has maintained this much this generation.

Should go back to World War II I reckon. They still haven't beaten Carantan as the best multiplayer map EVER imo.

Offline harv

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2015, 04:38:51 PM »
Lmfao, looks like the person that was supposed to be playing Uncharted wasn't ready lololol ;D

Offline Late

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2015, 04:56:24 PM »
Heh - yeah, that Uncharted reveal was a bit embarrassing. The game looks good, though - especially the environmental destruction of cover.

All in all the two pressers I've enjoyed the most (so far) have been Microsoft's and Ubisoft's. The former mainly for the news of backwards compatibility and the new controller (but they're taking the piss if they think I'll pay £130 for it!) The latter mainly for the presentation. Ubisoft have gone down in most folks' eyes this last year, but Aisha always kills it presenting their E3 shows (ignoring the incredibly awkward bit with the guy dressed as a 19th century assassin). They also score big points for South Park and Ghost Recon, both of which I'm looking forward to.

Offline harv

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2015, 05:00:59 PM »
Haven't seen any of the others yet, just Microsoft and Sony and Microsoft's conference pissed all over Sony's conference by a mile. And I don't think it was down to the content because Sony had a few Megatons of their own. I just think that Sony's conference was poorly written, directed and produced.

Have got the stream ready for Nintendo's Digital Event which has just started.

Offline harv

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2015, 05:03:37 PM »
What a fantastic start lmfao ;D