https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: C*nts List  (Read 5009 times)

Offline jman

C*nts List
« on: July 19, 2015, 05:29:24 PM »
Me and my mate like nothing else than a good old british moan... and we've basically come up with a c*nts list which is a list of companies who we find out are just basically useless worthless bastards who we both despise...  so we both worked on a list separately, but funnily enough some of the entries were the same, especially the top company.. and most of them are service providers surprise, surprise  ;D  Anyway, this is my very own c*nts list, feel free to add your own...

1.  BT
Incompetence of the highest level, I don't know anyone that hasn't had a problem with BT to be honest... I haven't been with BT for the past 7 years now... its been fucking glorious!

2.  DVLA
For a government run agency, the DVLA (along with the Passport Office) have to rank as one of their worst.  I swear they send their customer service agents to the zoo for training.. they are thick as dog shit.  Various Issues with them... and everytime, the onus is on me to correct one of their mistakes.  They have misspelt my name on my drivers licence, they have sent me letters telling me my car has changed ownership.. when it hasn't... they are just all absolute fucktards... and its always you that has to sort it out.. and it always takes weeks to even get a response from them.

3.  Romans (Estate Agents)
This is a joint effort on our lists.. we both think they are grade A, triple c*nts.. but they are on my list purely through dealings with them as a tenant (my mate is still dealing with them as a landlord - although I warned him when he joined up with them) - it is interesting from a landlord perspective what they try to get up too and what cut they get.  So anyway, I rented two flats under Romans guidance... they "man-manage" the properties for the landlords... and when I say manage.. they sit on their arses all day and do fuck all.  When you have a problem with the property, all they do is ring the landlord and get them to sort it out... so what do Romans actually do?  I've already told you, fuck all... and every year as a tenant they charge you money to renew their paperwork - thanks!

4.  Specsavers + Boots Opticians
Specsavers have been on my list for a while now.  Not only do they have appalling customer service and rude optometrists in my local branch.. but they stole money from me.  One day they just decided they didn't want me as a customer anymore and stopped sending me my contact lenses...what they didn't stop, was taking money from me.  As I only received lens packages 4 times a year, I didn't actually realise until the second lot didn't come.. at that point, I had paid 6 monthly instalments - for precisely nothing.  So I ended up complaining and they couldn't find me on their system... after a few weeks of phone calls to and from.. I eventually got my money back.  So I went to Boots instead.. who it seems are almost as useless.  Got a contact lens prescription recently which took 2 months to sort out  ::)  After I had my initial eye test done, they wanted to order me in two sets of different contact lenses to try, but they had to order them in.  So went in to try them on 2 weeks after my test and apparently they had forgotten to order either pair in... so it was a complete wasted journey.  Went in another 2 weeks later after I was assured they had them in.. and when I got there, they had only ordered one pair in.  Eventually got it sorted, but I wont be hurrying back to them.

5.   EE
These are a brand new entry into my c*nts list.  I have now received the same text message from EE 24 times in the past 31 days telling me that if I want to use data on my phone I need to top up.  Well fuck me.. thanks for telling me that.. over and over and over again... now stop fucking texting me... Well to opt out of this service that I didn't actually sign up for.. I have to ring 150 from my mobile phone, go through a myriad of confusing menu options - (none of which tick my box) just to be told I have to spend 25p per minute to speak to an indian call center.  Even then there is no guarantee the texts will stop.  Yeah I don't think so... they can either sort it out or I'm moving networks.. ball is in their court at the moment.

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
Re: C*nts List
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 08:29:07 PM »
Without a question BT. They probably take all 5 positions on my list due to the amount of issues we had with them in just 1 year. All started when we moved into a flat which had the phone line disconnected. So we went with BT to connect it up (big mistake). Through the year we had no less than 8 seperate outages to wish we had to report and then investigate and have an engineer come out and sort it. Each time we lost service for at least 4-5 days. More if it fell on a weekend. Never receiving any compensation. We decided after that to cut our losses and look for another service provider which we have now ( with no issues in the whole year we've been with them) They final insult from BT was to charge us a £200+ cancellation fee and to return their BT equipment. Wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy.
We are The Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Offline harv

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2015, 09:41:52 PM »
Every single borough/county council and half of the staff at every single benefit office.

You get 2 extremes with staff that work in these places and NOTHING in between. You get either staff that will bend over backwards to help you out or you get fuckers that will go out of their way to fuck you up.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline jman

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 08:04:03 AM »
Without a question BT....

Speaks volumes that I haven't been with them for 7 years and still harbour anger towards them lol.  None of what you say surprises me.. since I moved to Virgin, I've had maybe one or two issues with them.. and to be honest, you don't mind an issue or two when its sorted out quickly and no other issues arise from them.

Looks like I'm leaving EE.. I'm sure what they are doing is breaking the law, if they make me opt-in to their "optional" terms of service - which state they are allowed to contact me via a variety of communication methods.. they have to provide a FREE and SIMPLE way for me to opt-out... I would also class 24 SMS messages in a 1 month period as them spamming me.. so I've already reported them to the Information Commissioner.  I'll probably write a letter of complaint to Ofcom and Watchdog as well... not that I think it will do any good, but will help me vent my frustrations. 

Now I could just accept a 25p per minute phone call to their customer services to get this sorted.. but that's beside the point...  I'd rather cut off my nose to spite my face and switch providers now.  Never had one single problem when it was Orange.. hence why I never changed provider in over 10 years.... I only switched to EE because I had to get a new sim card for my phone and obviously Orange don't technically exist anymore.

Offline harv

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2015, 09:10:23 AM »
I've boycotted BT myself too, about 15 years or so ago. I used to wait until I got a red bill and then pay it as soon as I got it. Then BT, for some reason known only to themselves, decided to cut me off and THEN sent me a red bill. So I refused to pay it. That isn't the way you do business.

Since then I went with Virgin and have been VERY pleased with them.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2015, 02:31:03 PM »
My list doesn't just include companies, it includes politicians too.

Sky are one of those top of my list, as are all politicians.

I suspect people will be less happy to be on my list though. If I'm ever diagnosed with a terminal illness (or perhaps just one day decide I've had enough), I intend to send as many on my list to the afterlife before me, until they manage to stop me.

If all of the terminally ill did the same, politicians, heads of big businesses, criminal scum, they might actually begin to change their ways when they realise they aren't immune to the results of their actions.

I have issues lol.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2015, 01:04:27 AM »
GAME now join the list....

Purchased something friday to download (gets sent to your email). They didn't send it to me but they made sure they sent the bill to me!! Went on chat and had to wait in a long queue only to get the silent treatment when i got to number 1. Ive emailed and had nothing back in 48 hours. And their phone.. Crikey... You either get cut off straight away or you go all through their drivel to get told all chat operatives are busy. Put on hold?? Nope they end the call. Huh??

Offline harv

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2015, 01:30:48 AM »
Yup, GAME are bloody useless. Their staff are certainly clueless in their shops so I can't imagine their support staff being any better. I think they all need to FAIL a gaming aptitude test before getting their jobs lmfao :o ;D

Offline jman

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2016, 10:54:22 AM »
Paypal have now made the list... #2 spot I reckon.

So I move house, and with all good intentions, try and change the address on my card linked to my account and it won't recognise my new address.  So I remove the card and try and re-add it with the new address - still no deal.  Try adding it again with my old address - nope can't do that either.  So contact support and they say check with your bank - and try and re-add it again in a few days - which I do... confirmed with my bank that the new address is in there system - try and re-add the card - still no good.  Contact support again and find out they have blocked my card permanently and this is an irreversible decision - thanks for that!  They say I will have to use another card now.

So two more cards tried and still no luck.. so fuck them - decide to close my account for good as its absolutely useless - nope can't even do that lol... just errors out every time and says to try later.  Paypal, you are a bunch of c*nts!

Offline harv

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2016, 08:15:53 PM »
All of my neighbours in my building.

The bin men.

My building has 2 gray bins and one green recycle bin to be shared among 4 flats. There only used to be 1 gray bin but I emailed the bin collectors and they gave us another one. This was great when they were collecting the rubbish every week, but now they're collecting the rubbish fortnightly. So our gray bins are filling up and overflowing and I'm the only householder in the entire building that's recycling stuff properly.

And now the bin men have decided to continue with this fortnightly collection over the Christmas period, so we have our gray bins overflowing right now, and another week's worth of rubbish to accumulate until next Friday. Why the fuck haven't they emptied both the gray and green bins over Christmas ffs..?!!?!? :o

I've just emailed them to arrange for an emergency bin collection and to ask them for a third gray bin. They had better not think of charging me for this. :o

I've told everyone in this building that they need to recycle stuff and not to put carrier bags and bin bags in the green bin but they keep on doing it, particularly when the gray bins are full. They also tend to put REALLY stupid things in there such as a toy car and fucking clothes!!!! :o

I'm going to go downstairs and have a look what's in the green bin now, that's if the recycling people decided to collect the stuff in the recycle bin in the first place - I noticed a shitload of dodgy looking plastic in there from the pikey's kids Christmas presents and it didn't look recyclable to me tbh. I've covered it up with my stuff so hopefully they didn't look too closely at it. :-\

Offline harv

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2020, 12:26:18 AM »
Thought I'd resurrect this thread. I've got several people to add to the Cunts List:

1) Terry Christian for his salty rant on breakfast TV the other day.

2) LBC's James O'Brien for being VERY rude and arrogant to anyone phoning up his show that is pro-Leave.

4) The Lib Dem jock who's name I've completely forgotten that held a vigil for Brexit instead of a celebration. Yes. You read that right. A fucking VIGIL 😂😂😂

5) All of the dickheads (some of whom are my friends that have stuck the EU flag on their profiles.

6) ITN for giving Alastair Stewart the sack thanks to some dodgy Lib Dem activist snowflake complaining about him quoting Shakespeare.

7) The builders who have taken almost two weeks to put in a worktop, door and extractor fan in my kitchen. And the extractor fan STILL isn't finished.

8 ) My landlord for penny pinching yet AGAIN. Where do I start? Firstly he's employed these Mickey Mouse builders cos they're cheap. Secondly for getting the builders to put wooden flooring on my landing and ONLY on my landing. He's had the stairs up to the roof and the stairs to my neighbour's landing painted gray. It looks fucking awful. He's also too tight to put in a separate electric meter for the fire alarm and emergency lights so I'm paying for them. At some point he's going to pay for it himself on a smart meter and have me paying him for my electricity instead of EON. He also hasn't sorted me out a new water heater yet so I'm having to wash with a fucking kettle!!!

9) The fucking pikeys living in the two flats downstairs because...well...they're fucking pikeys.

😂😂😂

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2020, 01:33:36 PM »
Any new inductees?

Offline harv

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2020, 04:54:30 PM »
Everyone panic buying. Because of my Type 1 Diabetes I'm at high risk of death from the Kung Flu virus, so I can't leave my flat at the moment.

I've ordered some stuff from Asda and just had a look and almost everything is out of stock.

I've got enough food in my cupboards and freezer for around 3 weeks and am down to my last 6 bog rolls.

If people don't stop being so bloody selfish I could be in A LOT of trouble during the next few weeks once I start running out of food.

Offline lucylou

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2020, 01:26:01 PM »
Hi Harv
Sorry for your situation.I hope this only lasts 3 weeks. I live in the state of Illinois and the whole state just went on total lockdown. I have a 10 year old here whose school is closed and he’s not allowed to see his friends for play dates. It’s very serious here. I’m like you as I have many medical issues. I don’t usually go anywhere except my doctor appointments. If this lasts too long I can picture the neighbors breaking in  looking to steal the toilet paper.
Hoping for the best,
Lucy (Lucys Wanderers)

Offline harv

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2020, 05:40:49 PM »
It's going to last a lot longer than 3 weeks I think. The government here in the UK have recommended that people like me self isolate for the next 12 weeks.

Hopefully the work that countries are doing with regards to treating this thing with HIV, malaria and Swine Flu drugs will start to improve things.

We're probably still a year or so away from having a vaccine for this thing too.

Hope you and your son remain safe and well! 😁