https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Premiership Thread  (Read 74867 times)

Offline munkeespuzz

Re: The Premiership Thread
« Reply #825 on: December 22, 2023, 09:28:34 PM »
By the way.....HAPPY CHRISTMAS HARV  8)

Offline harv

« Reply #826 on: December 28, 2023, 10:29:43 AM »
I bet you lot will blame the Glazers for the unsafe food they serve at that dump too? I feel sorry for Sir Jim Ratcliffe....not only are the team and fans full of poison....they serve it to consume as well  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

One of the presenters from MUTV that was at that event said that it looked and smelt lovely lol 😂

Meanwhile (hopefully) ten Hag has worked out that playing players in their best positions gets results. He's made some questionable decisions in recent weeks. Now we've gone back to playing Bruno as the number 10 and Rashford on the left and giving Mainoo support in the middle of the park, we got a great result against Villa. 😎😁😎

And there are rumours that the clowns in charge of transfers are being replaced, too. And I'm sure that Blanc, our new CEO, will do what he usually does - bring our ridiculous wage bill down and at the same time bring in extra revenue.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #827 on: December 28, 2023, 10:32:05 AM »
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 🎅🎄🎅
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #828 on: January 05, 2024, 11:56:35 PM »
I bet you lot will blame the Glazers for the unsafe food they serve at that dump too? I feel sorry for Sir Jim Ratcliffe....not only are the team and fans full of poison....they serve it to consume as well  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

One of the presenters from MUTV that was at that event said that it looked and smelt lovely lol 😂

Meanwhile (hopefully) ten Hag has worked out that playing players in their best positions gets results. He's made some questionable decisions in recent weeks. Now we've gone back to playing Bruno as the number 10 and Rashford on the left and giving Mainoo support in the middle of the park, we got a great result against Villa. 😎😁😎

And there are rumours that the clowns in charge of transfers are being replaced, too. And I'm sure that Blanc, our new CEO, will do what he usually does - bring our ridiculous wage bill down and at the same time bring in extra revenue.

Wow.....Sounds like you actually want a rat at your club now Harv? Funny how fickle you mancs are when you smell money in your pockets  ;D ;D ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #829 on: January 20, 2024, 03:16:36 PM »
I'd still rather have Jassim, but the Rat 🐀 seems to be making the right noises.

But Jassim isn't out of the running anyway, despite that 25% deal, the Rat 🐀 under the terms of the deal can be forced to sell those shares if someone does a full takeover.

And there are rumours that Jassim is taking the Glazers to court, too. 😲

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #830 on: January 20, 2024, 11:18:12 PM »
I'd still rather have Jassim, but the Rat 🐀 seems to be making the right noises.

But Jassim isn't out of the running anyway, despite that 25% deal, the Rat 🐀 under the terms of the deal can be forced to sell those shares if someone does a full takeover.

And there are rumours that Jassim is taking the Glazers to court, too. 😲

There are also rumours Manchester united will be hit by Financial fines at long last too. Sadly we all know it will never happen, but fingers crossed one day you lot will get punished too  ;D ;D ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #831 on: January 21, 2024, 07:55:00 PM »
Big breaking news yesterday, and the staff at the Berties are shitting themselves over it. We've nicked Omar Berrada, their COO and he's going to be outer new CEO.

This is HUGE.

Looks like Ineos are going to clamp down on United overpaying for transfers. This is the guy who played a key part in signing Rodri and Haaland.

Once we get Blanc, Mitchell and Ashworth (although the rumours are unclear whether we're employing one or both of those last two) our recruitment team is going to get a massive boost.

For 18 years we've had bankers that don't know a thing about football doing our transfers and wages.

As for fines, what are you suggesting that those fines are for? We've already paid a small £500,000 fine due to UEFA unexpectedly changing the rules, otherwise we've always been on the right side of the FFP Regulations.

We would have had another £30m to spend if the Glazers hadn't given it to the Raine Group instead of spending it on transfers this January.

I think that Omar has left City because he knows that they're getting relegated lol. And incidentally he's had nothing to do with their alleged dodgy shenanigans 😉😎😁😎

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #832 on: February 11, 2024, 10:37:10 PM »
Big breaking news yesterday, and the staff at the Berties are shitting themselves over it. We've nicked Omar Berrada, their COO and he's going to be outer new CEO.

This is HUGE.

Looks like Ineos are going to clamp down on United overpaying for transfers. This is the guy who played a key part in signing Rodri and Haaland.

Once we get Blanc, Mitchell and Ashworth (although the rumours are unclear whether we're employing one or both of those last two) our recruitment team is going to get a massive boost.

For 18 years we've had bankers that don't know a thing about football doing our transfers and wages.

As for fines, what are you suggesting that those fines are for? We've already paid a small £500,000 fine due to UEFA unexpectedly changing the rules, otherwise we've always been on the right side of the FFP Regulations.

We would have had another £30m to spend if the Glazers hadn't given it to the Raine Group instead of spending it on transfers this January.

I think that Omar has left City because he knows that they're getting relegated lol. And incidentally he's had nothing to do with their alleged dodgy shenanigans 😉😎😁😎

Wow....Sounds like your happy to have your Rat in the club now then? How fickle is a Yernited fan ?  ;D ;D ;D

You do talk a load of bollocks Harv. You call out your neighbours about FFP, but forget your shithole of a club did exactly the same to buy success before the rules changed. Like ive said many times, your clubs supporters are hypocrites .   Most overrated club  in British football.  8)

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #833 on: February 11, 2024, 11:05:21 PM »
And by the way, your hero manager, Sir Alcoholic only won 2 European Cups in 26 years! Brian Clough did two years running and never got a knighthood. Bob Paisley won 3 in 4 years.... again no knighthood. Those managers didn't have any financial advantage like ole whiskey nose.I bet you will say Pep Guardiola is buying European success though? HYPOCRITE.  8)

Offline harv

« Reply #834 on: February 22, 2024, 08:44:00 AM »
Fergie was unable to play full strength sides in Europe thanks to the 5 foreigner rule.

The 94 and 96 Double-winning sides were both BETTER than the 99 Treble winning side. Both of those sides would have won the Champions League, the only thing up for debate is whether they would have sacrificed the FA Cup in order to do so.

As for United's spending, you may want to watch this video and learn something. 😲😂

https://youtube.com/shorts/iSTJMM8Ilzo?si=S-5Vb_inc5CXH5aJ

The Berties have spent more than us from 2001 to 2021, (allegedly) breaking 115 FFP Regulations on the way.

And there's not many seasons where we spent more than everyone else. We DID break a few single player signing transfer records but most of those were successful signings.

United's problems regarding spending started when both Fergie and David Gill left the club at the same time.

This was when our scouting and recruitment teams, full of people that knew what they were doing, were replaced by ex merchant bankers and accountants that knew NOTHING about football.

The Rat 🐀 has now poached Berrada from City, and is in the process of poaching Ashworth from Newcastle, and are replacing the useless recruitment team with the best of the best. Those clowns in charge of recruitment and the last two clowns who were our CEO were useless. They only got their jobs because they all made the dodgy buyout possible!!! 😲

We're going to see our wage bill cut which will make it A LOT easier to sell players and we'll end up doing our business early. And we'll stop panicking at the end of each Summer and pay through the nose for players as well as stopping dodgy loans of players that are pretty much past it.

We're going to end up signing young players that most people haven't heard of, and be a better side because of it.

United are on their way back. I had my doubts about the Rat 🐀, and I'm still not entirely convinced, but he's making the right noises and bringing in the right people to improve our transfer business over the next few years.

We'll still end up paying United Tax when we sign anyone, usually around 20% or so, but our transfer ins and outs will be A LOT better during these next few years.

I'm disappointed that we didn't get Paul Mitchell though, and having both Mitchell and Ashworth working together.

The biggest change is that after previously trying and failing to get Ashworth at United, the Rat 🐀 has managed to tempt him to join. All that needs sorting out is his gardening leave. We'll probably end up paying a £10m compensation fee, but some of the media are claiming that the Geordies want as much as £30m lol. United Tax again 😲

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #835 on: March 13, 2024, 10:28:48 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D
What a load of old bollocks!

You really don't have a clue about football do you Harv?

All about the money.....Cher-ching! Lets use the tax payer to build you a new stadium! Manchester United.....the club that bought everything and blamed everyone else for it's decline. Absolute shit show of a fanbase and the sooner it gets relegated the better  8) 8) 8)