https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Wenger Sacked By Christmas..?  (Read 2651 times)

Offline harv

Wenger Sacked By Christmas..?
« on: November 23, 2014, 03:54:47 PM »
What do you reckon..? arse winning the FA Cup last season was the best thing to happen for us gooner haters because it guaranteed that he still had a job at the start of the season lmfao :o ;D ;D ;D

There are plenty of gooners calling for Wenger's head, particularly after getting beat by United yesterday evening. I reckon if they lose another couple of games before Christmas he'll get the push. They've got West Brom away, Southampton at home, Stoke away, Newcastle at home and the red scouse gits away before Christmas. If they drop another 8 or 9 points before Christmas I reckon he's gone. 8) ;D

Personally I think he should stay, he's doing a great job these last 9-10 years :P 8) :P
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline jman

Re: Wenger Sacked By Christmas..?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 08:57:16 AM »
I'd still bet on Arse finishing ahead of united this season

Offline jman

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 11:54:09 AM »
But I do think Brenda will get sacked by Christmas.. another appalling result for them yesterday... selling Suarez was a mistake.. although the club really had no choice - they did however have a choice not to sign bollocktelle who was always going to be shit.

Stevie G's lost it.. Sterling has gone back to his normal form - which is utter shit.. Mignolet is having a terrible season.. not helped by the shite they have at the back.. Wasted so much money on average Southampton players... I think they will struggle to hit the top 10 this season.

Offline harv

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 03:52:22 PM »
Liverpool are only 4 points away from the relegation zone. I could be well in the money at the end of the season if they get relegated lmfao :o ;D ;D ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline jman

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2015, 09:04:52 AM »
Interesting that arsenal are ahead of United in the table now harv.. and you thought Wenger would get sacked.. and still think LVG should keep his job ? lol.

Offline harv

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2015, 01:20:11 PM »
That's okay, arse usually have a period of dodgy games in March. I'm also pretty confident that United will get a top four place at the end of the season despite the difficult few matches we have coming up.

sunley1867

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2015, 07:41:06 PM »
The thin ice Wenger is treading on will burst asunder at Hillsborough later this month...
you read it here first

Offline harv

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2015, 07:59:37 PM »
Blimey, it's been a while mate! Hope you're doing okay..? ;D

sunley1867

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2015, 08:11:22 PM »
Blimey, it's been a while mate! Hope you're doing okay..? ;D
Hiya Harv..Yea..thought the site had packed in...came across it by accident a few weeks ago...
Hope you are well

Offline harv

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2015, 08:21:40 PM »
Not doing too good these last few years as it goes. Have been having trouble with my diabetes and severe depression so haven't been well enough to work for quite some time now. :(

Could be worse though, I could be a Chelski supporter lololol ;D

Rodgers won the sack race but Mourinho isn't going to last much longer...was hilarious seeing him begging to keep his job the other week lmfao ;D ;D ;D

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2015, 11:31:41 PM »
Hmmmph. We'll be back (don't know when but we'll be back).

... and Sunley, blimey. Now that's a blast from the past. We always loved your poems, class.

Those were the days.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2015, 12:20:49 AM »
You are aware that the red scouse gits have been saying that for 25 years or so, right..? :o :P

sunley1867

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2015, 12:00:08 PM »
Not doing too good these last few years as it goes. Have been having trouble with my diabetes and severe depression so haven't been well enough to work for quite some time now. :(

Could be worse though, I could be a Chelski supporter lololol ;D

Rodgers won the sack race but Mourinho isn't going to last much longer...was hilarious seeing him begging to keep his job the other week lmfao ;D ;D ;D
Sorry to hear that Harv....Ive got a mate with the same thing, just got back from walking in Scotland with him...It always kicks in with him when we get back, must be awful and makes a mockery out of anyone who doesn't have it sayin' "I'm depressed"..Its a totally different ball game.
I actually don't know whether I suffer from depression or not...years of watching Wednesday sorta gets you actually wondering whether they are the cause, cure or symptom...
Still..not playing tool badly at the minute..got a new owner, ticket prices have rocketed..just about managed to ante up for the season this year..God knows next year.
Getting priced out of watching football is harsh..getting priced out of watching Wednesday is bordering on ridiculous lol

sunley1867

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2015, 12:02:14 PM »
Hmmmph. We'll be back (don't know when but we'll be back).

... and Sunley, blimey. Now that's a blast from the past. We always loved your poems, class.

Those were the days.
Ey up mate..yea used to be a laugh in those days....Gotta laugh tho mate..."When will Liverpool be back!!"...Try a few years down here with the dead men...lol