https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: New British Heavyweight Champion Of The World  (Read 14373 times)

Offline harv

Re: New British Heavyweight Champion Of The World
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2018, 04:41:05 AM »
Wilder has his gimp mask on and what looks like a crown, didn't see it for long. The bloke is such a twat lol ;D ;D ;D

Fury looking VERY relaxed and confident, hope he doesn't fuck this up lmfao :o ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2018, 04:42:38 AM »
Plenty of support for Fury, it's almost like a fight in England the reaction he's got.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2018, 04:45:55 AM »
Plenty of boos for Wilder lol ;D

Yup, it is a crown lmfao, obviously a poor attempt to wind up Fury but there's only one king of the mind games here. ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2018, 04:52:44 AM »
Fury starting the verbal over the referees instructions lol

Offline harv

« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2018, 05:08:17 AM »
Fury well ahead heading into round 4. Fury bleeding from the nose.

Offline harv

« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2018, 05:09:08 AM »
Fucking stream has gone!!!!

Offline harv

« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2018, 05:27:57 AM »
Fury knocked down in the 9th but not in serious trouble.

Offline harv

« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2018, 05:35:47 AM »
Final round. Fury miles ahead. If he can avoid that right hand he's won it.

Offline harv

« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2018, 05:37:14 AM »
Shit. Fury down again. Great right hand :o

Offline harv

« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2018, 05:40:24 AM »
A bit of a scare, I thought he was out but he was up at 9. Fury won all but 3 rounds there by my count. Just got to wait for the judges. I can't see anything but a Fury win.

Offline harv

« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2018, 05:44:35 AM »
I thought Wilder's eyes would give him more trouble but his corner did well. After that 12th round I reckon Wilder will be up for the rematch.

Offline harv

« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2018, 05:46:12 AM »
A fucking draw!!!! Fury was fucking robbed. Fucking hell, that's the worst decision I've ever seen.

Offline harv

« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2018, 05:59:35 AM »
Fury took that well, I would have been livid!!! Wilder won 3 rounds at best, Fury was WAY ahead. Money has to have changed hands there I think. I'm gobsmacked lmfao ;D ;D ;D

I think I might catch religion, I was sure that Fury was out in that last round but SOMEHOW he managed to get up. Fury said that god did it in a mini sermon at the end of his interview lolololol ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2018, 04:28:54 PM »
Wilder has said now that he doesn't want to make excuses but he broke his arm three months before he started his training for the fight lmfao ;D ;D ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2020, 08:43:32 AM »
Well now the sequel has come and gone. The first fight Fury was at 75-80% and won convincingly on points over 12 rounds despite not getting the decision. He was robbed.

Earlier on we had a 100% Fury battering Wilder like a fish on Friday. Fury won by TKO in round 7 but the ref should have stopped the fight before then because Wilder was well and truly fucked from round 4 onwards.

Wilder was bleeding profusely from the left ear, looked like his ear drum had gone but his trainer said during the post-fight press conference that it was a cut.

He also reckons that Wilder will be up for a third fight but I have my doubts about that. He really did take a proper beating.

Two of the judges had Fury winning all 7 rounds and the other one gave round 2 to Wilder which I agree with.

If he is up for a rematch then he needs to ditch his corner team, especially his trainer. He needs to learn some boxing skills I think otherwise he's just going to get battered again.