https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Runcible Spoon at Christmas  (Read 44161 times)

Offline touchnplay

• Joe - Touchnplay Manager

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: Runcible Spoon at Christmas
« Reply #91 on: December 01, 2017, 09:13:26 PM »
nice game alright, it's a real runcible spoon tie, that's what makes this competition so different.
Rathpeacon

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #92 on: December 02, 2017, 12:50:51 PM »
nice game alright, it's a real runcible spoon tie, that's what makes this competition so different.

Could not agree more but have to add that there is a choice of competition's. The Spoon or the Top of The Table competition. As the competition progress's it's easier to see which competition your competitor for the day is playing in. Or is it? If your not doing well in either competition there is nothing in the rules that says you can't start to try winning or losing games as the case may be. ;) 8)

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #93 on: December 02, 2017, 04:58:28 PM »
a good solid 26-0 defeat today, very happy with that. 0 goals scored in my last two and 45 goals conceded. That is championship winning form if I can keep it going.
Rathpeacon

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #94 on: December 02, 2017, 05:48:48 PM »
A new leader in The Runcible Spoon. Touchplay touch bottom/top with three straight losses. Jellybellies are now in 15th on goal difference. DVG Stars and Betty Swollocks are in close contention with two losses and a draw each. Rathpeacon and The Luddites with two losses and one win move into twelve and eleventh respectively. Corinthian Casuals and Steve's Empire are in 10th and 9th on four points.

At the Top end of the Table Floriana have three wins out of three and lead from Corkscrew and Harricam by two clear points. There are four teams on six points, The Shuffle, CSI Westgate, Wolfberry Tornado's and The Seg. Tottenham Hotspur's are in 8th place after a draw with third placed Harricam. I think Spur's intentions are to play in the Top of the Table competition. ;) 8)

Offline touchnplay

« Reply #95 on: December 02, 2017, 09:27:43 PM »
averaging 20 goals against per game got to be a good sign moving forward

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #96 on: December 03, 2017, 04:44:02 PM »
another 26-0 defeat today, that's 0 goals scored in three and 71 conceded. Still in twelfth place though. 
Rathpeacon

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #97 on: December 03, 2017, 06:16:45 PM »
One change at The Runcible Spoon end of the table. The Jellybellies are back in Runcible Spoon position on goal difference. The bottom six teams all lost.

Top of The Table Harricam find themselves leading by one point. ;D :o 8)

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #98 on: December 04, 2017, 03:41:01 PM »
very disappointed to lose by only 15 goals today, I even scored despite my best efforts  :D
Rathpeacon

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #99 on: December 04, 2017, 04:46:50 PM »
I've managed to score the fewest goals so far.  Only 14.  That's still  higher  than I would manage in FL1 after 5 games, though. I need to find a way to concede more as well.  I've only conceded 105 while Betty Swollocks has found a way to ship 114.    Great fun.  I've been looking forward to this all year after regretting not entering it last Christmas.    :D

Big test against Jellybellies tomorrow!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 04:50:24 PM by davidvangaal »
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline iwopp

« Reply #100 on: December 04, 2017, 05:30:19 PM »
I seem to have found my talent!
I'm very good at losing  :-[
jellybellies

Offline touchnplay

« Reply #101 on: December 04, 2017, 05:38:38 PM »
Awful 16-10 win today against the jelly's moved up to 12th now !

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #102 on: December 04, 2017, 06:43:47 PM »
At The Spoon end of the table The Jellybellies open up a one point lead. Iwopp has guided his team to lose five out of five games. DVG Stars and Betty Swollocks move into 15th and 14th both on one point. Touchplay defied gravity and fell up three places after their first unwanted win.

At the top end of The Table there are six teams separated by only three points. Harricam lead the way with 13 points. The Shuffle, Floriana FC and The Seg all have 12 points. Tottenham have 11 points and Corkscrew have 10. 8)

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #103 on: December 05, 2017, 04:10:33 PM »
Jellybellies were too bad for me today.  >:(  Unfortunate 15-13   win for the Stars.
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #104 on: December 05, 2017, 06:07:54 PM »
delighted to lose 34-0 today. No one has scored less goals than me and no has conceded more but I have 3 points  :-[
Rathpeacon