https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Runcible Spoon at Christmas  (Read 44159 times)

Offline agadorspartacus

Re: Runcible Spoon at Christmas
« Reply #120 on: December 17, 2017, 05:32:01 PM »
It's Jellybellies v Harricam tomorrow. Maybe time to put my money where my mouth is..or is it? Will Ag attempt a Runcible Spoon challenge.. :-\ :P :-X :o 8)

Offline iwopp

« Reply #121 on: December 17, 2017, 06:28:04 PM »
Don't do it Ag!!

You still have a chance of glory  ;)
jellybellies

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #122 on: December 17, 2017, 10:14:15 PM »
do it ag!!!!!    ;D
Rathpeacon

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #123 on: December 18, 2017, 06:18:16 PM »
The Jellybellies comfortably saw off the changed tactic Harricam tactic. The jellybellies still have one point and appear to nearly have both hands on the trophy. Ag was so out of Runcible Spoon practice that he forgot to change the default tactics :o ??? 8)

Offline iwopp

« Reply #124 on: December 20, 2017, 08:41:29 AM »
Oh dear. I think i'll be losing my first game this afternoon David. I can't compete with your THREE pint pots!! :o
jellybellies

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #125 on: December 20, 2017, 03:50:54 PM »
That took some doing.  The jellybellies have been superb in this competition and really difficult to lose to.  Ive noticed that when you don't set rehab  over night it tends not to be your most important players who go AWOL the first day .so i took the chance  and it let  me field  just 8 players for the Runcible game.  I'm just sorry I didnt realise how difficult this comp was going to be at the start as I really needed to lose that game early in the season too and would have deployed such tactics earlier.

I've blown it anyway because i forgot to set up against the KC Shuffle a couple of days ago and ended up winning the game 2-1  ::)  I really can't see you winning any more games mate..so well, done. 8)  It takes a lot of effort to keep reshuffling your team every day to play badly. 

DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline iwopp

« Reply #126 on: December 20, 2017, 04:00:55 PM »
Ah i seem to have a knack of playing badly in all comps lately  ;D
jellybellies

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #127 on: December 20, 2017, 06:01:37 PM »
Well, we have been waiting for it. The Jellybellies have won a game and gained three unwanted points. The Jellybellies and Betty Swollocks are separated by one point. The race for the Spoon is still on. Today DVG Stars inflicted the first win on Jellybellies. However results elsewhere leave The Stars five points further back with a slim to non existent chance of breaking into the bottom two.

At The Top of The Table The Seg and Floriana continue to plough their furrows and look set to keep their winning places intact. 8)

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #128 on: December 20, 2017, 06:27:16 PM »
I hope the jellybellies get a taste for victory and continue that good form now  ;D
Rathpeacon

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #129 on: December 21, 2017, 05:57:42 PM »
With eight games to go Floriana go back to the top, at The Top of The Table. The Seg dropped into second after a 0-0 draw with Harricam. Up into third are Westgate on sea after Harricam dropped into fourth following their reported draw.

The Jellybellies lead the very difficult to win, The Runcible Spoon. Still chasing The Jellies down are Betty swollocks with onemore point. :-X 8)

Offline iwopp

« Reply #130 on: December 23, 2017, 05:13:58 PM »
Well done today Cove!
You were significantly worse than me today  ;D
jellybellies

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #131 on: December 23, 2017, 05:46:03 PM »
Floriana lead The Top of The Table on goal difference from The Seg. These two teams have a ten point gap to Harricam in third. So with six games to go after The Christmas break, it seems these two team's will share the Top of The Table credit pot.

In the fight for The Runcible Spoon there was an earthquake today which measured 8.6 on The Runcible Scale. Jellybellies had their second win inflicted upon them by reigning champion Rathpeacon. It was a blast from the past showing a Champion's skill. So Jellybellies move out of pole position into the runner's up spot. They are replaced by long time combatant Betty Swollocks. Two points separates the two teams. In third are DVG Stars three points further back 8)

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #132 on: December 23, 2017, 07:15:04 PM »
Well done today Cove!
You were significantly worse than me today  ;D

Well I am the defending champion but last year, I was never as good at losing as you are. I cant believe how well you have done, you and Betty have played a great campaign. I suppose we have to wait until January now to see which one of you will win the spoon.
Rathpeacon

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #133 on: January 02, 2018, 07:20:03 PM »
Five games to go and it looks between Ant and Chaz at the top of the table. In the run in for The Runcible Spoon, it appears to be between three teams for two places. Betty Swollocks is in Spoon Position, whilst long time leader Jellybellies is in The Runners up spot. DVG Stars are hovering in third to step into the two paying spots if any of the other's over perform. ;) 8)

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #134 on: January 03, 2018, 05:50:42 PM »
Four games to go and Ant and Chaz still powering on to try and win The top of the Table competition. Neck and neck with no decider game between the two teams. 8)

The game of The Runcible Spoon today. Jellybellies inflicted a win on Betty Swollocks to regain Spoon position. These two teams look set for the prizes as DVG Stars gained an unwanted win V Liverwood today 8)