https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference 6 Thread  (Read 139603 times)

Offline mr_cobra

Re: Conference 6 Thread
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2018, 08:51:33 AM »
3 way fight for the title!!
Ocean City Orioles - C1
Arsenals Invincibles  - C4
London Heat Colts - C6
The Wizard of Ozil - C7

Offline Ryanparker9

« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2018, 11:02:35 AM »
Nice win last night Mr C. Pole position now!!!
King Kenny's Army and Green Bay Parkers

Offline mr_cobra

« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2018, 10:24:24 AM »
Congratulations to Exeter City (Borg) on the 6-1-1 Title.

Had such a difficult last 5 game run in and unfortunately fell at the final 2 hurdles after leading the pack.

6-1-1 is a very competitive league now with definitely the Top 10 teams all capable of beating one another.

Anyone is more than welcome to join the party... We have a CPU team getting promoted so there will be a space come Day 1.
Ocean City Orioles - C1
Arsenals Invincibles  - C4
London Heat Colts - C6
The Wizard of Ozil - C7

Offline Ryanparker9

« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2018, 11:09:09 AM »
Thoroughly enjoyed it all season. I thought I was in with a shot at the title early on but it was not to be. Chuffed with 3rd in my 1st season.

Well played to Arsenal invincibles and Exeter for being a cut above the rest. Fully deserved to be the best 2.

Next season will be excellent. We have a conference to be reckoned with. Let's win the champions league. Maybe for a 4th time in a town MrC

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2018, 11:50:57 AM »
Just so everyone knows, Thanet Invicta has been changed to CSI-Margate
I have informed Deca   :) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Gull

« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2018, 05:54:26 PM »

Source: La Gullzetta dello Sport Sun 29 Jul 2018 17.45 BST

Well with just the 6 games remaining and a hefty 13 point cushion, league leaders ARSENAL INVINCIBLES are cruising to the 6-1-1 crown & will only need to avoid a minor miracle to finish the season as champions. Mr C's men have an impressive defensive record with only 4 goals conceded, which ranks best across the 8 top conferences.

With top spot seemingly set in stone, the race for 2nd place appears a little tougher to predict. Division top scorers KING KENNYS ARMY won again last night & hold on to 2nd place for another night, with MARINERS PARK jumping up to 3rd, taking advantage of a defeat for IM A BLADE FC, who went down 2-1 in a surprising loss to THE KILLERS.

EXETER CITY F.C. are still in with a shout though and will have improved their chances with a hard fought victory over PYROS. 2 first half goals were enough to see off the Welsh outfit & made sure the trip back down the M5 to Devon was a happy one for the City fans. NAVAL AND MILITARY also picked a slender win over relegation threatened RKS CITY which keeps them in contention with the pack, with CSI-MARGATE consolidating a top 8 finish by smashing bottom club and already relegated PARTACAUSEDECATGAMES 11-1.

TEAMO SUPREMO went down to a narrow defeat to the league leaders last night but manager Jonathon Bernard has instructed his team to "finish strongly" in an attempt to secure qualification for the ICC Cup next season. Same could be said of UNIV. CRAOIVA, who may fall just short but have almost guaranted another season of Conference 6-1-1 Football with a routine 3-0 victory over doomed BROUGHTON ASTLEY FC.

Ironically there may be a "Mass Exodus" at EXODUS should relegation occur, with many high profile players threatening to hand in transfer requests due to the club staring relegation in the face. A 7-0 hammering defeat will mean it most likely will go down to the wire, as they only trail RKS CITY by 3 points. A nailbiting finish to the season is guaranteed for both sets of fans.

This leaves one other team yet to be covered, Gull's very own PARK MY SEAGULL. It was always going to be a tough ask for the team from Devon, a much changed squad built on a shoestring budget and joining very late to the league. The physicality of 6-1-1 has proved to be too much for the youngest squad in the division, but they can take heart from the very much improved performance in the last nights clash with MARINERS PARK. Relegation now a foregone conclusion, the fans have looked ahead to 6-1-2 and will hope they can bounce back up with the first attempt.

Offline Ryanparker9

« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2018, 06:39:26 PM »
YES GULL!!!!!!!! You are my new favourite person!!!!!

Offline Ryanparker9

« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2018, 07:31:45 AM »
Let me be the 1st to congratulate you on the title Dan. That is as good a season as I've ever seen in a top flight. Utterly dominant. Well done pal. Hope you stick around so I can have another pop!!

Gull

« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2018, 03:16:13 PM »
Superb effort from ARSENAL INVINCIBLES.
Congrats.

Gull

« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2018, 02:35:57 PM »

Hope to see you again in 2 seasons!

Offline Ryanparker9

« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2018, 04:11:23 PM »
Sure you will be straight back. Good luck mate

Offline Ryanparker9

« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2018, 09:30:07 AM »
1st game down. Exeter City have left.

What's our chances in UCB guys?

Offline Jason91

« Reply #72 on: August 13, 2018, 02:54:50 PM »
i think our chances are pretty good ryan  8)

Just hope my teams performance in the first league game was a one off  :-[

Gull

« Reply #73 on: August 26, 2018, 06:41:25 PM »

ALL THINGS CONFERENCE 6

1st = ARSENAL INVINCIBLES  2nd = IM A BLADE FC 3rd = KING KENNYS ARMY 4th = CSI-MARGATE 5th = PYROS  6th = UNIV. CRAOIVA 7th = THE KILLERS 8th = NAVAL AND MILITARY 9th = FC SIDRAT 10th = THE BLURRED CRUSADE 11th = RKS CITY 12th = MARINERS PARK 13th = RCS UTD 14th = HUNT PARK ROVERS 15th = MARCHING ON UNITED 16th = WE PLAY LIKE GIRLS

CONFERENCE 6 NEWCOMERS - HOW ARE THEY DOING?

9th = FC SIDRAT
10th = THE BLURRED CRUSADE
13th = RCS UTD
14th = HUNT PARK ROVERS

11 games in and on the whole a respectable start for the newcomers to 6-1-1. FC SIDRAT are in 9th, and they will really feel they can push on from a good start. The ICC carrot has been dangled infront of their fans and are hoping they can be in touching distance of the top 8 towards the end of the season. THE BLURRED CRUSADE lie 10th, and will look to their impressive 1-0 win over The Blades early in the season as a particular highlight. The result shows that they care capable of sustaining 6-1-1 football for the forseeable future. RCS UTD & HUNT PARK ROVERS lie 13th & 14th in the relegation spaces, and they will be hoping things improve as a drop back to 6-1-2 is looming.

CONFERENCE 6-1-2 TEAM PROFILE

STEAUA SUDULUI

We take an in-depth look at a team who are on odds on for promotion from 6-1-2 and a side that could make a real impact in their first season in the top flight. Hailing from Romania, Beckham's side have made light work of 6-1-2 and will surely finish as champions. 7th in the managers table and top of the FL4 Season 70 managers should be wary of this dangerous outfit from Bucharest. No real weaknesses either player-wise, Steaua look a well oiled machine. They have already turned down a reported 50,000 credit bid from an unnamed 1-1-1 side for star striker Cosmo Kramer, who has smashed a sensational 114 goals in just 24 appearances.

MANAGER GULL TO DEPART PARK MY SEAGULL?

Surprising news coming from Devon as Gull looks set to depart Park My Seagull, just days after announcing his 1 year plan to get to the FL3. Rumour has it the financial backer has pulled out, leaving the immediate future of the club in doubt. There will be no shortage of offers for the highly rated manager Gull, with new team FREMINGTON looking like a likely destination.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 07:55:42 PM by Gull »

Offline Wizard1234

« Reply #74 on: August 26, 2018, 07:22:09 PM »
May move to 6-1-1 just for these write ups. Nice work gull

Tony
Wizards FC