https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Euro 2016  (Read 19791 times)

Offline harv

Re: Euro 2016
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2016, 09:55:51 PM »
Should have stuck Rashford on instead of Kane :P
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2016, 06:06:47 PM »
Goal of the tournament so far from Ronnie :o
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2016, 06:12:05 PM »
Fucking hell, this half is crazy :o

3 goals in 10 minutes, Hungary 3 - 2 Portugal :o

Offline harv

« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2016, 06:20:44 PM »
A great header from Ronnie, 3-3 now. ;D

Austria have got one back against Iceland, meaning we've got Portugal next round the way things stand. And Hungary hit the woodwork.

Tbh I'd be happier with Portugal, Iceland have looked pretty solid at the back so far.

Offline harv

« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2016, 06:52:10 PM »
Great match to watch, 3-3 final score and Iceland have just scored a winner in the very last minute :o

That means that we've got Iceland in the next round. Unlike the BBC pundits I would be happier with Portugal in the next round because defensively they're pretty bloody useless. :-\

Offline jman

« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2016, 10:42:28 PM »
Portugal Hungary was a bit fucking mental wasn't it... I'm glad Hungary won.. I got them in the sweepstake at work.. and get my entry money back for topping the group lol.  Who knows.. they are on the easy side.. they could make it to the final!!

Fair play to Ireland as well.. they deserved to win.. I reckon that will be a cracking match against the French.

Offline harv

« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2016, 01:18:28 AM »
And if England and the Paddies both go through then we meet in the Quarter Final...so expect IRA songs to be sung and chairs to go flying again. :(

Offline Late

« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2016, 08:54:49 PM »
Should Iceland put England out, you can show your support for them to go all the way with shirts for only 5p.
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2016, 10:07:04 PM »
The Swiss are my tip for an outsider to win the trophy. Yann Sommer has the potential to be a trophy winner on his own.

Offline jman

« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2016, 08:31:04 AM »
You're kidding me right... the Swiss didn't look that good in any of their 3 games.. they lucked out against Albania with the sending off for sure.  I've got Poland down to beat them 1 or 2 nil easily.

Croatia have to be the outside bet going on the group stage matches..

Offline harv

« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2016, 03:49:51 PM »
Shaqiri has just beaten Ronnie's goal for the goal of the tournament. Amazing. :o

1-1 now.

Could be looking at Extra Time and penalties here.

Offline harv

« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2016, 03:54:59 PM »
Yup. Extra Time. ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #57 on: June 25, 2016, 04:30:37 PM »
Penalties now :o ;D

Yann Sommer isn't great with penalties though, it's the only weakness to his game.

Offline harv

« Reply #58 on: June 25, 2016, 04:41:29 PM »
Bah! Poland through on penalties :(

My next door neighbours are going crazy lol ;D ;D ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2016, 02:46:12 PM »
I will piss myself laughing if the Paddies knock the Frogs out. Missed the first 7 minutes and the goal but the Frogs have been pretty poor so far :o :o :o ;D

Although if we play the Paddies in the next round there's bound to be IRA songs and crowd trouble :(