https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Euro 2016  (Read 19790 times)

Offline harv

Re: Euro 2016
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2016, 03:28:45 PM »
Thought it might have been too good to be true. Frogs are now 2-1 up and the Paddies are down to 10 men. :(
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2016, 07:58:10 PM »
Krauts won 3-0. >:(
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline Late

« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2016, 11:28:00 PM »
Shame for Hungary. I've enjoyed watching them play. They've been much more entertaining than any of the other "outsiders". Unfortunately for them, Belgium were outstanding.
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2016, 01:31:51 AM »
Belgium are a REALLY weird side. On their day they can beat ANYONE playing some great football, but they have bugger all consistency.

Offline jman

« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2016, 09:26:10 AM »
I thought Hungary were really poor in the first half last night.. were a bit fortunate to go in at only 1-0 down.. but I liked the fact they kept trying to push forward and weren't always just on the defensive.. they probably deserved a goal but Belgium were fantastic.. and if Hazard is back to his best.. I'd be quite happy to see him stay at Chelsea.

Offline harv

« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2016, 05:08:13 PM »
Just realised that Pringles are a quid each in Tesco. Have bought 6 of them, Smokey Bacon and Original 8)

Offline harv

« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2016, 05:11:26 PM »
De Gea has got Spain out of jail twice in the first 10 minutes :o

Offline harv

« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2016, 05:35:02 PM »
Italy go a goal ahead, they've been the better side so far.

Offline harv

« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2016, 05:48:53 PM »
1-0 at halftime and it would be more if De Gea wasn't between the sticks it would be 2 or 3.

Spain have been awful and Italy have been outstanding so far.

Offline harv

« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2016, 06:49:22 PM »
2-0 now and that's Spain out. I haven't seen an Eye-tie team play this well in donkey's years. :o

Offline harv

« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2016, 06:56:38 PM »
That Specsavers advert with John Cleese is awesome lmfao ;D ;D ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2016, 08:48:37 PM »
Aw ffs, same old England lmfao :o ;D >:(

2-1 down at halftime. :'(

Time to send on Rashford :P

Offline harv

« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2016, 09:55:05 PM »
Didn't put Rashford on until a few minutes from the end and we had more penetration...although that wasn't difficult because we had bugger all before that. Sterling is a complete waste of oxygen lmfao. How Citeh decided to fork out £50m is beyond me.

Embarrassing. :'(

Offline Late

« Reply #73 on: June 27, 2016, 09:55:44 PM »
Good luck Iceland. They were the better team and deserved to go through.
That's not too say they were good. We were just horrendous. I've never seen us play as poorly. It's like the entire squad were drugged. They couldn't pass, they couldn't tackle, they couldn't shoot, they had no movement off the ball, no interest in regaining possession, and couldn't move with the ball. Absolutely dreadful performance. Every time we got a set play and Kane stepped up you knew it was more likely to hit the corner flag than go anywhere near the goal. Even Rooney lost his ability to complete a pass.

What a complete shower of shite.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline Late

« Reply #74 on: June 27, 2016, 10:24:42 PM »
Perhaps Woy misunderstood the Brexit referendum, and thought we'd voted to be out of the Euros.