https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Mandela Effect  (Read 3228 times)

Offline harv

The Mandela Effect
« on: July 16, 2016, 12:17:18 AM »
I honestly believe this is a thing. Why it's happening is anyone's guess but one thing for CERTAIN that has changed since 1977 is C3PO's leg. Both of his legs were gold in the first film, the leg changed to silver in The Empire Strikes Back (or was it Return Of The Jedi..? Can't remember now) after he got blown apart, all of the pieces they grabbed to put him back together were gold apart from one leg. Everyone just thought at the time that they managed to pick up another droid's leg by mistake.

Not sure about the logos and stuff, although I'm pretty sure that the Volvo logo was round and not a male symbol and there definitely wasn't a line between the V and W in the Volkswagen logo when I was a kid.

The gold leg definitely wasn't silver in 1977, it went silver in 1982.

So what's causing this..? Fuck knows. Could be anything...aliens fucking with our timeline, Planet X/Nibiru fucking with the timeline or CERN LHC fucking with our timeline. but SOMETHING is fucking with our timeline.

What do you think..? Am I going crazy..? :o :-\
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever