https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Record awols and injuries  (Read 1192 times)

Offline Marv999

Record awols and injuries
« on: August 27, 2016, 05:15:03 AM »
OK so I know there has been a night or 2 where I've left nice rest on, but this is taking the mick now. This season using nice rest in the day and rehab at night has produced the most number of awols I've had ever. At least 2 a night now for a good while and it's beginning to become frustrating. At first I blamed myself for leaving nice rest on but I've realised I was just being harsh on myself, and for no reason using rehab I'm getting loads of awols. To top it off I also have a record number of long injuries and even to an extent the most bans I've had. All this has been apparent since the servers were spend up, and frankly if this is the result, I'd rather they go back to taking 1 hour to play!
Old Fullerians AFC (Main team) + Newcastle Legends (experimental)

Offline shellyboy100

Re: Record awols and injuries
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 09:23:15 PM »
Yeah, I've noticed that.

One of my teams have had a long term injury to my main striker, like 11 weeks broken leg or something. I didn't put Nice Rest on as my teams got depth so I wasn't worried, but then I got a couple of AWOL's. I use Rehab, all season every season. Then my best midfielder got a bad back and was out for like 10 weeks...I do think it's a bit odd.
South Shields

Offline Contrast

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2017, 04:51:20 AM »
Just came across this whilst trying to understand why I'm getting so many AWOLs. I've virtually lost my entire midfield for today's games.

Can anyone explain to me how it works/what's best to use? I've had it stuck on nice rest all season but these posts from a while back suggest this isn't a good idea . . .
Parma Violets

Offline touchnplay

• Joe - Touchnplay Manager
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 07:27:06 AM »
As far as I'm aware mate most managers use a mixture of nice rest and rehabilitation.

For day games use nice rest then swap to rehabilitation for the night games.

Overall this gives you the best opportunity to keep all your players fit and morale high.

Hope this helps

Offline Contrast

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2017, 07:42:06 AM »
As far as I'm aware mate most managers use a mixture of nice rest and rehabilitation.

For day games use nice rest then swap to rehabilitation for the night games.

Overall this gives you the best opportunity to keep all your players fit and morale high.

Hope this helps

Cheers bud. So set nice rest in the morning and then rehab after the 3pm games have been played?

Enjoy ripping through my 2 available midfielders today. I was praying it was rainy/snowy when I saw my AWOLs and injuries! No such luck.
Parma Violets

Offline touchnplay

• Joe - Touchnplay Manager
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2017, 07:58:03 AM »
Yeah exactly that  8)

As for today the conditions couldn't be much worse for a team with no midfielders but don't rule yourself out just yet