https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: SundayLeague World  (Read 129457 times)

Offline Baggio

Re: SundayLeague World
« Reply #120 on: October 28, 2016, 09:40:43 PM »
Sorry to be a pest but how is the sundayleague 2 for gameplay? Competitive? I've tried signing up but loved this old version when I was a kid. Hope whoevers in charge can bring it back to the old days. This is the best online footy game I've ever played. Even more enjoyable than football manager. Imo with some decent maintenence this could be great again. Keeping it simple is the key. Just have one competitive server, then 2 or 3 extra max. When it got crazy with all the extra servers I ended up leaving. Pretty sure it was around 2001/2002.

Just a few thoughts, cheers Del
SL Hibernian

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #121 on: October 28, 2016, 09:54:24 PM »
Not sure if Junior ever reads this forum but I'll repeat my offer from some time ago. 

I'm happy to buy this game from you, rehost it and be able to add development to the game as well.  Please get in touch, clearly you are struggling with maintaining the game as a going concern.

Globus

email me:  globus71@btconnect.com

Globus, if anything ever comes from this let me know. I'm happy to help with some development aspects if required.
The Seg

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #122 on: October 28, 2016, 09:56:29 PM »
Sorry to be a pest but how is the sundayleague 2 for gameplay? Competitive? I've tried signing up but loved this old version when I was a kid. Hope whoevers in charge can bring it back to the old days. This is the best online footy game I've ever played. Even more enjoyable than football manager. Imo with some decent maintenence this could be great again. Keeping it simple is the key. Just have one competitive server, then 2 or 3 extra max. When it got crazy with all the extra servers I ended up leaving. Pretty sure it was around 2001/2002.

Just a few thoughts, cheers Del

Not a pest. You can ask / post as much as you want on these forums

As for SL2. I don't play it myself.
Far as I know it has had even more problems than this version. Last I heard via emails, it was pretty much unplayable with bugs not updating competitions etc. Maybe on the guys who plays it can give you a better opinion on the version. Munkeespuzz??

It is more indepth than this version. It certainly has nowhere near the volume of managers as the first version still does. You could always sign up and take a look about on it.

Question is Globus can you do Xmas graphics as good as the Late great terry??

Just for you Ag...

http://www.sundayleague.com/xmas.html

I bet you use that login screen all year round. Don't you??

I must be assimilated without even knowing it :o ::) :-X ;) 8)

A little gift for you. You can still use it  ;)
We are The Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Offline superj

« Reply #123 on: October 28, 2016, 11:14:46 PM »
I take it nobody else can get in yet?
Brazilian Piggys

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #124 on: October 28, 2016, 11:19:13 PM »
Nope, still locked out  :(
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline alfie

« Reply #125 on: October 29, 2016, 12:05:26 AM »
.........still locked out too

Offline Jt21

« Reply #126 on: October 29, 2016, 07:17:03 AM »
I think what borg was saying was that it'l stay like that until just before the afternoon games and then will come back on after that. Marv this hasn't got anything to do with you has it with me finally looking like I might take your 2-1-1 title?🤔😜

Offline Baggio

« Reply #127 on: October 29, 2016, 09:28:31 AM »
So we will need to set up tactics again for Thursday afternoons matches? Or is the rewind to just before KO so tactics are the same?
SL Hibernian

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #128 on: October 29, 2016, 10:08:00 AM »
It looks like we will go straight into the evening/overnight games. The site should open up again after the afternoon match run is completed. 8)

Offline deca

« Reply #129 on: October 29, 2016, 10:30:08 AM »
Great Idea by Globus regarding buying the game so it can be developed the way it should always of been.

lots of loyal managers on here that have been that way for many many years,

Maybe some sort of management buyout or committee that can invest and develop the game going forward.

If Junior has no interest, or the time to keep the game going it's time to give it to the users and the fans that keep the game going.

Regards

Deca
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #130 on: October 29, 2016, 12:53:59 PM »
SL2 is a more polished and in depth but unfortunately it's been neglected to the point it's nearly unplayable. I still love the old version of Sundayleague but with a decent programmer and some advertising SL2 should be the best game on the market. it's just unfortunate Junior hasn't been involved for so long especially considering the time and effort Terry put into this product.
I'd love to see globus find a way to develop this website. We could certainly do with someone who loves this community as much as Terry did. I have been in contact with Sally on a weekly basis and I promise you all she is determined to keep Sundayleague going for Terry's memory.

Offline stupac

« Reply #131 on: October 29, 2016, 02:51:37 PM »
Been trying to log in for the last 15 mins and also tried last night and still can't get in.

It's great they want to keep this game going for Terry, but is it enough to just keep saying it? Don't want to sound rude as I also love this game, but whoever is in charge of maintaining the game needs to pull their finger out or let someone who will put the time and effort in take over.
Arcadia Bay | FKA The One United

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #132 on: October 29, 2016, 03:22:58 PM »
Wheres that banging your head against the wall smiley the old forum had??  ::)

Offline Baggio

« Reply #133 on: October 29, 2016, 03:24:06 PM »
I'm presuming it's still not working then...
SL Hibernian

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #134 on: October 29, 2016, 03:27:56 PM »
It would appear not. Who said Junior is getting better?? >:(