https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: SundayLeague World  (Read 129454 times)

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
Re: SundayLeague World
« Reply #150 on: October 29, 2016, 05:38:55 PM »
Its funny how much of a core group we are, already 21 users online.
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #151 on: October 29, 2016, 06:22:12 PM »
It seems today's afternoon games played although I couldn't get in before hand - only just (6.20ish) realised it was back up. Wonder if there will be a roll-back or not? Personally I'd just like to get on with it and let sleeping dogs lie. Guess it depends on the cup teams though if any were played, although I don't think there were. Time will tell. :)
Tottenham Hotspur

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #152 on: October 29, 2016, 06:26:24 PM »
It seems today's afternoon games played although I couldn't get in before hand - only just (6.20ish) realised it was back up. Wonder if there will be a roll-back or not? Personally I'd just like to get on with it and let sleeping dogs lie. Guess it depends on the cup teams though if any were played, although I don't think there were. Time will tell. :)

Im pretty sure it was the previous days PL games so everyone should have had the chance ti set up.... i think lol, i just dont know anymore! ::)
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline Baggio

« Reply #153 on: October 29, 2016, 06:28:53 PM »
I got the exact same result as before, right down to the goal scorers, so game was rolled back to after the 3pm games not before? Or did I just happen to get the exact same outcome?
SL Hibernian

Offline Jt21

« Reply #154 on: October 29, 2016, 08:11:06 PM »
Now saying on the news screen that the games will be played tomorrow night and that all managers will receive 5k credits for the mess up. Good to see they are rewarding managers who's seasons maybe/have been messed up

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #155 on: October 29, 2016, 08:57:38 PM »
5000cr is a great gesture from Junior. Thanks
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #156 on: October 29, 2016, 09:09:56 PM »
5k is a generous gesture.

Just to keep you in the Loop. This is a response I got from Junior when I flooded his email

Hi Nathan,

Apologies again. I was wondering what you were talking about when you said you couldn't login, as I logged in after I posted the news.
Somehow the general player lockout switch was still active, so nobody else could login..

An oversight on my part, but it means another day of disruption unfortunately.
I've added an extra 5000cr to everyone, due to the delay.
We are The Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Offline dannyjames

« Reply #157 on: October 29, 2016, 10:02:30 PM »
Nice gesture, Thank you.

Offline Baggio

« Reply #158 on: October 29, 2016, 10:14:11 PM »
Yeah that's a nice gesture, thanks for that. Hopefully the issues are fixed now and I can carry on with my ass whipping mission. Good luck, Granton Santos HC.
SL Hibernian

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #159 on: October 29, 2016, 10:40:52 PM »
After months of trying I finally beat Floriana 4-1  in 1st v 2nd match in the  league.  The whole game crashes and now I've got to try again....    never mind, I enjoyed the feeling while it lasted.  Just a pity it is now wiped from the records.  :'(
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline Baggio

« Reply #160 on: October 30, 2016, 12:10:01 AM »
Does anyone know if the transfer market will still play out tonight? The roll back cost me a decent player where I won the bid against one other, now there's 3 bids and obviously if it doesn't update until tomorrow night there will likely be more. Cheers
SL Hibernian

Offline Baggio

« Reply #161 on: October 30, 2016, 12:11:39 AM »
Ps I'm not bothered either way just wondering out of curiosity
SL Hibernian

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #162 on: October 30, 2016, 12:52:55 AM »
This season has been a tad turbulent but 5000cr each is a nice bonus. Especially for teams like my 2nd team im just using voted credits for. We might see more competition as a result, on top of the good few returning managers. Hopefully this is just a speedbump en route to a better, more competitive game :)
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #163 on: October 30, 2016, 01:31:23 PM »
Just a heads up on the SL2 predicament. some work seems to have been done since it crashes last week. the game clock seems to be getting closer to the actual time games are being played now and the server seems to be running quicker. There are still many bugs but I have a feeling junior is finally doing some little tweaks bit by bit. Won't get my hopes up obviously but maybe he's showing some interest at last?

Offline Marv999

« Reply #164 on: October 30, 2016, 01:47:21 PM »
Marv this hasn't got anything to do with you has it with me finally looking like I might take your 2-1-1 title?🤔😜
I was hoping to get a rollback right to the start of the season  ;D

I'm going to be controversial and say 5000 means nothing to me.. could do with this game just running smoothly error free, this season has taken the mick a bit now and does take the appeal of the game away. The best way to compensate me for the recent errors is to just keep monitoring things like servers at all times possible and try hard to catch anything before it turns into a 4 day problem. I appreciate errors will happen in a game like this and that's fine but should be once in a blue moon, not 2/3 times in a 47 day season  ::)
Old Fullerians AFC (Main team) + Newcastle Legends (experimental)