https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: SundayLeague World  (Read 129420 times)

Offline richff

Re: SundayLeague World
« Reply #225 on: November 14, 2016, 06:07:44 AM »
Last night's games are still playing at 6.5 am. Won't be able to set my team up again!  Grrrrrrrrrr 😠

Offline Baggio

« Reply #226 on: November 14, 2016, 07:46:59 AM »
Looks like yet another roll back on the horizon?  :-\
SL Hibernian

Offline superj

« Reply #227 on: November 14, 2016, 08:21:34 AM »
Just spoke to junior and this was his reply.......

Hi Jason,  I'm looking at it now...I may have to pause the game today if I can't fix the issue in the next few minutes..
Brazilian Piggys

Offline Baggio

« Reply #228 on: November 14, 2016, 08:32:32 AM »
We're back :)

Good work junior :)
SL Hibernian

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #229 on: November 14, 2016, 10:39:23 AM »
Today
Server Cup Semi-Finals
Floriana FC Vs American Misfits
Fc Twente Bensons Vs The Flashhearts

Tonight
Champions Shield Final
Floriana FC Vs Angel Rrrrs

Antonys seeing alot of action in the next 24 hours, he could go on to win the CS 4 times in a row is it? On top of that hes taking on American Misfits for a place in the Server Cup final. Three 1-1-1 teams made it to the Semis of this competition, the Misfits, Jons Fc Twente Bensons and my own Flashhearts, just leaving Floriana representing Conference 4 :)

Mine and Jons match is a replaying of the ICC Final  this season which Jon went on to win (its still raw), however, i have never failed to make it to the final of the Server Cup (im pretty sure, entered 3 previous times 1 title and twice runners up so way to scud myself ::)) so its looking set to be a fierce match.

Good Luck to all  ;D
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #230 on: November 14, 2016, 09:37:13 PM »
Also 1 space left in the Official Snakebite Cup...

Who'll be the lucky team to snap up this most coveted of spaces  ::)?
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #231 on: November 14, 2016, 11:01:56 PM »
The Roman Empire has accepted the challenge
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #232 on: November 15, 2016, 06:06:56 PM »
Dave when are you looking at starting the Universal Cup.
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #233 on: November 15, 2016, 06:30:15 PM »
Dave when are you looking at starting the Universal Cup.

i was actually thinking about getting a sign-up started soon but its gunna take me a while to sort stuff out time-wise and equipment-wise for the live draw.

Realistically it wont be this season but actually start on Day 1 of the next season.

What ill do is create the thread tonight then. Ill detail the format and get everyone interested to sign up. Day 1/47 will see the first games of the group stages and Day 47/47 will see the final being played (hopefully)

So if we get the 32 teams required signed up for even midway through this season coming it means Davy Winter and i have time to get the draw done :)
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline stupac

« Reply #234 on: November 16, 2016, 02:39:23 PM »
With the official gold competitions providing training during the day games, if you are in more than one of them do you get multiple training sessions each day? Or if you're in one of the gold cups and also have a friendly do you get two training sessions?
Arcadia Bay | FKA The One United

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #235 on: November 16, 2016, 03:24:24 PM »
With the official gold competitions providing training during the day games, if you are in more than one of them do you get multiple training sessions each day? Or if you're in one of the gold cups and also have a friendly do you get two training sessions?

No. Just one training session each day.

If you enter gold competitions, but not playing friendlies, you'll have your training session as long as the gold competition lasts.

All depends on how many credits you want to spend. Friendlies each season cost 4200 credits (42 games x 100 credits), but if you take part in Official Gold League you'll pay only 500 credits for 14 games and could participate at 3 editions of this league in a season and you'll pay only 1500 credits for 42 games.  But the trick is that Official Gold League doesn't fill to fast and you could remain without afternoon training session for a couple of days.

Offline stupac

« Reply #236 on: November 17, 2016, 12:34:21 AM »
Thanks  :)

Just checking as I've built both my teams on free credits so don't really have enough credits to pay for a full season of friendlies. But then being built on a budget probably wouldn't be very competitive in the gold leagues lol.
Arcadia Bay | FKA The One United

Offline Marv999

« Reply #237 on: November 17, 2016, 01:48:08 PM »
That second place on my history looks so bad  :-[ jt I hope your proud of yourself  :'( I don't even have to set up a champs shield game today  :'(
Old Fullerians AFC (Main team) + Newcastle Legends (experimental)

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #238 on: November 17, 2016, 01:59:38 PM »
That second place on my history looks so bad  :-[ jt I hope your proud of yourself  :'( I don't even have to set up a champs shield game today  :'(

Neither do the rest of us ;) lol
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline Jt21

« Reply #239 on: November 17, 2016, 02:48:50 PM »
Haha I'm not proud of myself yet marv, the idea is to get 7 of those number 2's on your history then il be proud 😉