https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: SundayLeague World  (Read 129378 times)

Offline Contrast

Re: SundayLeague World
« Reply #420 on: August 23, 2017, 05:19:21 AM »
Few other variables that we can't see. Did you play offsides or not etc.

Everything adds up. I think if you also play the wrong style, even if your opponent does too, that almost counteracts your Tactical Advantage. I know everyone loves 4-5-1 so playinh wings, but I think that can cause such results as this one.
Parma Violets

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #421 on: August 23, 2017, 10:45:30 AM »
Poll updated guys, who do you think will smash it for their conference next season and win the Champion of Champions.

Results of the last poll were pretty decisive with more than twice the voters wanting Doubles to remain random.
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #422 on: August 24, 2017, 03:25:40 PM »
Pretty interesting reading this one. if you havent already voted get your vote in, poll will be updated in the next day or so  :)
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #423 on: August 25, 2017, 09:57:36 AM »
Once the draw is one for the doubles ill update the poll asking which pairing managers think is the strongest  8)
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #424 on: August 25, 2017, 11:29:52 AM »
So the results are in and narrowly being the favourite to take the Champion of Champions title for conference 1 is Super Imps, by a difference of 1 VOTE over The Borg!

Poll updated momentarily...
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #425 on: August 25, 2017, 12:42:40 PM »
So the results are in and narrowly being the favourite to take the Champion of Champions title for conference 1 is Super Imps, by a difference of 1 VOTE over The Borg!

Poll updated momentarily...

It's a tough one, I think the teams are actually quite even. I went for Brazillian Piggys and DDFC, I've got a feeling this could have Steven's name all over it.
The Seg

Offline Baggio

« Reply #426 on: August 25, 2017, 01:26:20 PM »
Went for Twente Bensons and Subgenius, reckon they'll do well if both in good form

Can definitely see Steven and the piggy's doing well though, both consistently good teams
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 01:27:52 PM by delboy555 »
SL Hibernian

Offline touchnplay

• Joe - Touchnplay Manager
« Reply #427 on: August 25, 2017, 01:48:22 PM »
Ashamedly I've backed myself and Chazz, got to have faith in the FL1 champions bringing home the goods for us

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #428 on: August 25, 2017, 02:34:04 PM »
Ashamedly I've backed myself and Chazz, got to have faith in the FL1 champions bringing home the goods for us

We'll be up there! I don't usually back myself beforehand but you're in good form so we definitely have a chance. I'll try and get a preview up this weekend of all the teams.
The Seg

Offline superj

« Reply #429 on: August 25, 2017, 02:42:04 PM »
I don't have too much confidence in my team at the moment a few new players just in, and in the next couple weeks I need a few more.

Hoping I can just keep up, especially in FL1 just hope I survive relegation
Brazilian Piggys

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #430 on: August 26, 2017, 10:48:20 AM »
No One's voted for Jellybellies and Huckers, i think they could be dark horses  ???
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #431 on: August 29, 2017, 11:25:56 AM »
Poll updated

Results of the last poll show most voters think Brazillian Piggys and the FanClub are the strongest Doubles pairing going into the competition...

Now the BIG question...

Who is your pick to be crowned FL Champion in season 63?
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline Baggio

« Reply #432 on: August 29, 2017, 12:01:02 PM »
Went with Chazz to defend it this season, just think he'll be even more determined and when at his best in PL's he's amongst the top 3 minimum.. Obviously hoping to be in and amongst it myself this season but we all know how tough FL1 is. It's a toss up every season pretty much lol
SL Hibernian

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #433 on: August 29, 2017, 01:59:20 PM »
Went with Chazz to defend it this season, just think he'll be even more determined and when at his best in PL's he's amongst the top 3 minimum.. Obviously hoping to be in and amongst it myself this season but we all know how tough FL1 is. It's a toss up every season pretty much lol

Flattered mate - although if you offered me a top 3 position right now I would be very happy! I've gone with Rich, he tends to win these more often than not and wouldn't be surprised to see him walk away as champion again.
The Seg

Offline Wizard

« Reply #434 on: August 29, 2017, 06:45:49 PM »
Just a quick question, as I've noticed something a bit weird (iffy?) RE: transfers. For the second or third time now, I've placed a bid on a player... different times of the day... that had 0 bids. I would place a bid on the player, and not 10-20 seconds later, there would be 2 bids on the same player. It happened on Sat morning, but were many players online at the time so I simply wrote it off as a coincidence. It happened again just now... coincidence? Not necessarily. I can't remember from when I last played, but do computer teams place bids on players? I remember once upon a time they used to, but do they do it still? Was just wondering if it's a sneaky technique to get managers to bid more credits.

Apologies for hijacking the thread!

Cheers.
Menagerie
7-1-1