https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: SundayLeague World  (Read 129374 times)

Offline cha4zz

Re: SundayLeague World
« Reply #450 on: September 29, 2017, 02:06:32 PM »
Seems very quiet on here at the moment or is it just me that's thinking that? Doesn't seem to be as much happening as previously. I know a couple of members are taking breaks but thought that there would still be a bit more conversation. ???
The Seg

Offline Contrast

« Reply #451 on: September 29, 2017, 03:27:49 PM »
Do I have any right to feel cheated by my result with Flashearts today, or be glad my team was just able to compete?!
Parma Violets

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #452 on: September 29, 2017, 03:28:40 PM »
Yeah, not much craic from the teams in FL1 but the up and comers are pretty vocal. Maybe time for another Universal Cup  ;D
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #453 on: September 29, 2017, 03:33:21 PM »
Do I have any right to feel cheated by my result with Flashearts today, or be glad my team was just able to compete?!

I reckon you would have won if you stayed nutter after 75mins, my goal was a penalty. I know right now my team is strong but the right tactics seem to take precedence over team strength. So long as the teams are competitive enough obviously. Glad i managed to grab that point back ;)
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #454 on: September 29, 2017, 04:00:43 PM »
Interested to see how my lot get on against you tomorrow Dave - team strength you're still 15 or so points ahead but they seem to have found form at the right time of the season.
The Seg

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #455 on: September 29, 2017, 04:30:14 PM »
Yeah just a couple more games left of the Doubles, i dinnae think myself and tumbling sixers are in the running though. That comps banter has died out too tho. Next doubles i vote we play choose your partner, it would keep people interested more i think
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #456 on: September 30, 2017, 03:38:15 PM »
Claiming only 12.5% of the votes DVGStars beat the Borg 1-0 in a thrilling ICC Final, congrats Dave  8)

New poll: Rich and myself cant seem to shake each other in any competition this season, 1 point difference in 1-1-1, just goal difference in FL1, 1 manager point at the top of the managers table and we meet in the final of the official Super Cup tomorrow as well  :-X

With just 2 games left to play in FL1, mine against Angel Rrrrs and Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs, Rich's against Realale Madrid and Fools United - Who do you think will go on to win Fl1 this season?
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #457 on: September 30, 2017, 03:45:50 PM »
Had a bad feeling about that today. Weren't confident at all. DVGs strong mob seem to have knack of beating me whatever I do. Even in the Elite game he went 1-0 up without a single minutes advantage with 10men. Also beat me 3-1 the other day with a player out of position for 90 minutes. ;D >:(

My season has taken a bad turn. Struggling in the league. Due to silly draws my opponent had two players out of position last night and still didn't get a win.

I can get to alot of finals but can't seem to win em. Like the jobs done.

No complaints about the final. Beaten by the better team on the day. Well done DVGs
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 04:20:31 PM by The Borg »
We are The Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #458 on: September 30, 2017, 05:24:46 PM »
Cheers Borg.  You will win a lot more than me  I'm sure.

For what its worth i didn't feel confident either but I enjoy all our games, win or lose.  After setting my tactics this morning I nearly went back 3 times to change them but resisted. There are  many  aspects of this game that I haven't mastered yet even having been back playing for nearly 2 years.  For example, this morning I had a defender, who I really wanted to play in the final , injured with a mild concussion  ( 80 fitness) .  The ICC final is scheduled to be played the last match afternoon, after the friendlies,  so I figured that by resting him all afternoon and  having him as an unused sub for the friendly he might recover fitness and be able to play...which would really have boosted my defence. I wasn't sure though and didn't take the chance with it being a final..played a much weaker player instead .  Checking my team now I see that he has recovered and looking at the match report the injured flag was gone from his name....so maybe i could have played him?  ( i started him to get the gelling but took him off in the first minute) .
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline Baggio

« Reply #459 on: September 30, 2017, 07:24:15 PM »
Big congrats on the ICC win today Dave! You've done the conference proud ;)

If the UCB goes ahead next season I reckon we could give the conference 1&2 guys a good run for their money with the strength of the division at the moment and only getting stronger next season!

SL Hibernian

Offline Contrast

« Reply #460 on: September 30, 2017, 08:47:25 PM »
My team look like they are starting to be able to cope with the big boys. Held their own against Winter Milan, The Flashearts and Hoarse Whisperers in the last two days! Hopefully it won't be long to start getting deep into a few competitions.
Parma Violets

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #461 on: October 02, 2017, 09:32:58 AM »
Congratulations to Big Deal Dave on winning the Super Cup Final  yesterday against Super Imps.  Probably the best two teams on here at the moment.  My money is on BDD to take the FL1 prize today as well   but I don't know how he does it because Suoer Imps are a fantastic team. 
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #462 on: October 02, 2017, 10:48:56 AM »
Thanks Dave, made up i pipped Rich to the post yesterday in the Super Cup, worried about today tho, lol. Rich has this game down to a fine art, hes been top 3 in the FL a million seasons in a row! His team is consistently of a high strength but his managerial skills are unquestioned, im lucky my teams of such a high strength to be able to compete with that... keeper hit 11 seasons today so we shall see what develops  :-X
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline superj

« Reply #463 on: October 03, 2017, 03:31:56 PM »
I'm wondering if this has happened to anyone else?....

I've just got the message saying I've been refunded 750 credits due to the Wino cup not filling in time today, but I never actually received the credits back, this is the second time this has happened in the last fortnight
Brazilian Piggys

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #464 on: October 03, 2017, 04:37:04 PM »
Anyone else this happen to? If its definitely a glitch it needs sorted as people arent just going to take for granted the gold cups are going to fill and risk losing their payment if it times out.
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United