https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: SundayLeague World  (Read 129322 times)

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: SundayLeague World
« Reply #660 on: April 20, 2018, 05:41:55 PM »
I also thought the game had been wound up. I'm low on credits right now but I am wary of buying now.
Rathpeacon

Offline superj

« Reply #661 on: April 20, 2018, 07:31:17 PM »
It's my last season in the game for this exact reason, we all know exactly how great this game is and how much potential it has, but the powers in charge have been totally awful, I can't bring myself to spend anymore of my money on this
Brazilian Piggys

Offline Marv999

« Reply #662 on: April 20, 2018, 08:05:47 PM »
There are no excuses for lack of communication with the customers (US)

We keep the game going, buy credits and expect to be told when there is a problem, and expect to be communicated to, not ignored.

It's rude, UN-professional, if it wasn't for the fact that the hard core of managers are loyal, we'd be leaving the game in drones.

Maybe the plug is being pulled, Yes, let's put a consortium together and buy out the game, develop it to where it should be, not let if die.

Cheers

Deca
good words deca

This is bloody rude just being ignored and having to deal with constant issues and problems with just ignorant silence. Whilst some people (myself included) still put money in the pockets of the owners.

Something needs to be done. If you don't have time to run the game, sell it. Can't even respond to emails or texts etc either.

This game could be almost perfect and timeless with just a little bit of love, which by the sounds of things alot of players are willing to help with. Shame.  ::)
Old Fullerians AFC (Main team) + Newcastle Legends (experimental)

Offline Contrast

« Reply #663 on: April 21, 2018, 09:23:01 AM »
Would say 'told you so', but it's not the right time.

It was daylight robery that's Black Friday gimmick and then those promises of an upgrade. One last payday.

If people are serious about a takeover, count me in.
Parma Violets

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #664 on: April 21, 2018, 11:03:38 AM »
Poll Updated guys
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline skally

« Reply #665 on: April 21, 2018, 12:04:58 PM »
Junior will not sell SL1 or SL2 as it funds his holidays  ;D

Offline deca

« Reply #666 on: April 21, 2018, 02:20:49 PM »
Bet he would at the right price  :D
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline Globus

• Wizards
    • Wizards
« Reply #667 on: April 21, 2018, 02:38:40 PM »
Have said on numerous occasions in years gone buy that they should sell the game on to someone who is willing to support it properly.

I would be more than happy to rehost it and have access to the technical resources to support the platform going forward.

Let's see if he ever shows up again.......

Globus
Wizards by Globus

Offline deca

« Reply #668 on: April 21, 2018, 03:18:29 PM »
Spot on Globus  ;)
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline superj

« Reply #669 on: April 21, 2018, 03:28:20 PM »
You'll be lucky to get hold of junior to even ask about buying the game. To me the game has died, if anyone wants my team just drop me a message, got no credits but still has a couple seasons left in it, if the game is still going that is
Brazilian Piggys

Offline Wizard

« Reply #670 on: April 21, 2018, 03:36:14 PM »
I think it's a slight overreaction, to be honest. The system going down doesn't happen very often. Okay, the lack of communication isn't ideal, but to say that the game has died is not true in my opinion. In fact, quite the contrary. It is thriving more than it has for a while with an influx of new players from SL2. Still competitive and fun, and I love it.

If something changes management-wise and Junior is happy to sell it, then brilliant. But since I rejoined in August last year, the game has gone down, what, 2 or 3 times? Each lasting a couple of hours - it has always been sorted quickly. Systems go down due to unknown reasons all the time - not ideal but they do.

In general, their algorithm works and they obviously feel that they don't need to man it 24/7. So much more could be done with it, of course, but it is in no way broken beyond repair... this would suggest a gradual decrease in quality when, actually, the game hasn't changed in years!

But I've played shoddy games recently, and believe me, SL isn't one of them.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 03:50:14 PM by Wizard »
Menagerie
7-1-1

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #671 on: April 21, 2018, 04:08:08 PM »
Wizard,

It's not the game going down that has caused this reaction, it is the complete lack of communication over a long period of time that has led to the reaction. Communication has been so bad that when the game crashed,  several different people thought that the game may have been wound up as it looks that Junior has little interest in the game anymore.

It's a pity because the game had grown a little lately as you said and the changes over Christmas were warmly received by all except for Contrast, (but he is never happy).  ;D
Rathpeacon

Offline Globus

• Wizards
    • Wizards
« Reply #672 on: April 21, 2018, 06:57:22 PM »
For me, the bottom line is that a lot of folks pay real money to be involved in this game.

That in itself is enough to expect some sort of regular correspondence with those that run the game.

Without becoming anal about it - it's probably a legal requirement as well of some form of another, relating to the goods and services act along the way.

Wizards by Globus

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #673 on: April 21, 2018, 07:29:04 PM »
Its not a bad game.  It's a very good game.  Just not being managed to make the most of it.  That's why a purchase might be a very good idea.

The fact that the message on the log in screen has not been changed since a down time in January and that there has been no comment about yesterday just shows that there is no interest from the current management.
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline superj

« Reply #674 on: April 22, 2018, 09:54:12 PM »
Anyone else been having problems with the game this evening?
Brazilian Piggys