https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: SundayLeague World  (Read 129481 times)

Offline Jason91

Re: SundayLeague World
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2016, 11:01:48 PM »
I've finished just above the relegation line in FL1 for what seems like 10 seasons now and i think this time round there is no hope for my sorry lot  :'(

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2016, 01:39:50 PM »
Iv a couple of absentees today Jas so you ever know...
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline Jason91

« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2016, 02:06:35 PM »
Yeah i've a few concussed and decrepit players so it should be a good game lol

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2016, 04:23:04 PM »
FL2

Every single day
Passcode: johnterry
Description: One step from greatness

+/-   Pos   Team Name   Pld   W   D   L   F   A   Pts   

(0)    1   Hoarse Whisperers   7   6   1   0   17   2   19   
(0)    2   Realale Madrid   7   6   1   0   12   4   19   
(0)    3   Exodus   7   5   1   1   14   2   16   
(+4)    4   Ogres   7   3   2   2   12   7   11   
(-1)    5   Didier Drogba Fan Club   7   3   1   3   8   7   10   
(-1)    6   Corinthian Casuals   7   3   1   3   8   8   10   
(-1)    7   Liverwood Luddites   7   3   1   3   6   6   10   
(+3)    8   Surreal Madrid   7   3   1   3   4   9   10   
(-2)    9   Spartak   7   2   3   2   11   10   9   
(-1)    10   Aten warriors   7   2   3   2   6   6   9   
(+2)    11   Fools United   7   2   2   3   3   4   8   
(-2)    12   Team Georgia-MayaJay   7   2   2   3   6   9   8   
(+1)    13   App Frod Juniors   7   2   0   5   4   14   6   
(-2)    14   The Tricky Trees   7   1   2   4   3   6   5   
(+1)    15   The Rumour Mill   7   0   3   4   2   7   3   
(-1)    16   Sphinxwolf F.C.      7.      1.     0.     6.    3.     18.    3
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2016, 08:53:26 PM »
For those with any interest at all, big game in FL4 tomorrow between myself and Harricam. Neither team have conceded a goal or dropped points yet so something has to give!
The Seg

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2016, 08:58:49 PM »
For those with any interest at all, big game in FL4 tomorrow between myself and Harricam. Neither team have conceded a goal or dropped points yet so something has to give!

This will be a great game and an early look at the probable FL4 winners
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline Jt21

« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2016, 09:31:52 PM »
It seems if you forget to set up for the afternoon fixtures you stand a great chance of messing the gold cup up 😡

Offline Marv999

« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2016, 03:53:54 PM »
A bit of momentum in fl1... bit Dissapointing to see if have the 3rd best defence at this point but not rewarded with being higher up the table.. my strikers need to get their shooting boots on in training methinks!
Old Fullerians AFC (Main team) + Newcastle Legends (experimental)

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2016, 05:14:33 PM »
It seems if you forget to set up for the afternoon fixtures you stand a great chance of messing the gold cup up 😡

I stole runner up off you last time Jon and stole top spot this time, sorry/not sorry dude lol
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2016, 05:15:50 PM »
A bit of momentum in fl1... bit Dissapointing to see if have the 3rd best defence at this point but not rewarded with being higher up the table.. my strikers need to get their shooting boots on in training methinks!

Well just leave that until after the next round of the Champions Shield Marv ;)
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline Jt21

« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2016, 08:19:54 PM »
Haha well done dave! My own fault did the old 3.02 realise I'd not set up routine 😡

Offline Jt21

« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2016, 09:23:40 PM »
50 managers currently online! This is great to see,is the game starting to head back to the good old days?

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2016, 10:23:08 AM »
yeah heres hoping Jon. Just took a wee peek at Winter Milan this morning and seen he has a few new players so hes obviously gotten credits. Happy days  ;D
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2016, 08:45:34 PM »
Mid-Season Review Day 23

We are about halfway through the season so far so lets take a look at the standings in the Divisions, Gold Cups and various important private competitions.

Conference 1

My personal belief, although however biased it may be, is that 1-1-1 is amongst the very strongest of the conferences. Rich, Jon and myself continue to vie for the top spot with Joanies United Cats never far behind. My Flashhearts lost both big games to the Super Imps and Fc Twente Bensons in our first legs and have put me at a serious disadvantage going into the latter half of the season. Jon is top of conferences 1, 2 and 6 at the halfway stage, an incredible achievement. Rich is only 1 point behind and then The Flashhearts pulling up the rear 5 points behind that :(

Conference 2

Finally Jons tenaciousness is paying off, hes sitting in the top spot 3 points ahead of Marv and a good +10 goal difference. Its too early to say Marvs dominance is over but it woiuld be quite a feat if he manages to retain his 2-1-1 title with almost 3/4 of his team being in their first few seasons. Marks return to form has been lightning fast. i myself have only played him the once and that was in FL1 this season where i narrowly beat him 2-1. Hes just 1 point behind the Old Fullerians and still a real contender. Theres a chasm of 12 points between 3rd and 4th place so i think its safe to say its a 3 horse race in this conference.

Conference 3

Ahead by 6 points and a very impressive goal difference of +83 Nijinskys Hoarse Whisperers are the favourite here. In second place is Antonys second team Sporting Caravan are a formidable team in their own right. The team are at the height of their maturity so i believe its their last real title shot for a while as next season the bulk of their players are set to decline. Daves Phoenix Pigs  after winning the conference last season are 7 points behind the Hoarse Whisperers who are looking back on form after their FL1 relegation last season.

Conference 4

Floriana FC are 7 points ahead and are proving to be insurmountable in (what the majority of other managers hope to be)his last season with the super strong squad he has amassed. Time for a rebuild Antony (thank God lol).. well... once this seasons done anyway. DVGStars and Cubana Villains are 2nd and 3rd but honourable mentions must go out to Notts County and Surreal Madrid both for taking a point off Floriana this season proving it can be done :)

Conference 5

Last seasons champion is 10 points behind top spot in 5th place at this juncture! Baltimore Chillies definitely not as on fire this season - 3 points behind our reigning Server Cup champion Right Enuff. Jamies Corinthian Casuals are #1 right now, just 2 points ahead of our Fallen Giant Borg who is returning to some form this season.. i smell another name change on the cards.

Conference 6

Making it a trifecta of conference toppers Jons third team top this conference. Afc Fish (arguably his most successful team) were quite a force even in the early stages of the team but have just dominated 6-1-1 for a number of seasons now. In second place are Naval and Military just 2 points behind. Exodus and UNIV. CRAIOVA are way behind in the division - 10 and 11 points respectively... i think Mihais spending too much time worrying about FL1 and not enough about 6-1-1 ;) (Good win today mate)

Conference 7

Decas Aston Villains lead the conference by 2 points ahead of the Roman Empire, Eskimo Pissy and Cork Agueros. Cork Agueros won last season and its still all to play for here. The shock here is St Kilda Select so far down the league in the last Inter Conference Cup spot, always a tough team to beat.

Conference 8

Another conference which boasts so many quality teams. Jellybellies are top right now by 3 points ahead of FC Town of Luton but we all know that can change, especially since Angel Rrrrs, Realale Madrid, Pathetico Madrid and Fools United are hot on their heels. Every team in this conference is of high quality so there are no guaranteed wins!
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2016, 03:51:18 AM »
cheers mate !
nice write-up!     8)

to be honest, before the start of the season  I thought I will fight to avoid relegation in FL1, but I'm not complaining now ::D

it will be an interesting season ...