https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: SundayLeague World  (Read 129447 times)

Offline davidvangaal

Re: SundayLeague World
« Reply #195 on: November 01, 2016, 03:35:29 PM »
Time to get some positivity back into this thread!

I beat Floriana again in the replayed match.  I'm counting that as two wins in my mind.
 ;D
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline richff

« Reply #196 on: November 01, 2016, 04:54:46 PM »
WTF! Games hadn't played this morning before I went to work so assumed no games again today 😠 Didn't set up for (what was then) tomorrow's games and therefore lost them all 😡 Fl1 game was the most important so have now lost ground at the top - not happy!!!

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #197 on: November 01, 2016, 05:45:54 PM »
Time to get some positivity back into this thread!

Too soon?
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline superj

« Reply #198 on: November 01, 2016, 06:15:14 PM »
Has anyone ever thought of a whatsapp group or a new Facebook page to keep people in the loop easier?
Brazilian Piggys

Offline dannyjames

« Reply #199 on: November 01, 2016, 06:33:11 PM »
Has anyone ever thought of a whatsapp group or a new Facebook page to keep people in the loop easier?

Facebook group sounds good.

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #200 on: November 07, 2016, 05:32:24 PM »
Regarding FL1 this season theres 2 games left to play... Its looking like a 2 horse race between Imps and Floriana for top spot, then Mihai and myself fighting for a place on the podium.

I have under-performed this season, that coupled with the rollback issues i haven't been posting as much, ill do my best to rectify that, hopefully next season will be hard fought with so many returning managers and of course the long awaited return of.... The Universal Cup... 32 teams, a "live" draw for the group stages and HOPEFULLY a gold cup to the winner , watch this space 8)
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #201 on: November 07, 2016, 05:57:51 PM »
Remind me Dave what is the Universal Cup
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #202 on: November 07, 2016, 07:46:18 PM »
Remind me Dave what is the Universal Cup

Well im glad you asked Steve! Its a relic from the time land forgot, when private leagues had to be played with friendlies and stats only went up to 95% ;)

32 teams, 8 groups of 4 (so 2 groups in one 8 team league and i will keep the group stages updated here on the forum)

Once 32 teams have signed up myself and Davy Winter will record a "LIVEish" draw determining what teams are in what group, we did this before and it was a bit of a laugh, plus i have a good idea for this one... Involving booze lol

Top 2 from each group qualify for the 16 team knockout, i have emailed feedback today asking if its possible to make the cup gold like it was all those moons ago.

There were extra credits up for grabs too that i put up, but the recession has since hit and brexit has ballsed up the pound so because of that and the fact ill soon be needing a major rebuild the winner just have to be content with the cup and title... WHICH, you may see in all its glory in Florianas history page. Its only been done in this format 1 time prior and it was Spiteri who went on to win (surprise surprise) ;)

Looking forward to this injecting some life and banter into the forums  8)
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #203 on: November 07, 2016, 08:13:19 PM »
It is easy to make it a Gold Cup. Myself and Steven can do that for you.
The problem is keeping it a Gold Cup. I have no idea how they managed to keep that one Spiteris history page as when the competition disappears off the PL list (when its days run out) it goes back to the default PL settings unless its a official competition.
It needs to be a regular competition. We would have to make it official so it doesn't disappear off the list and it would require either myself or Steven qualifying to the KO round each Universal Cup to restart it. If it is not official then the Gold Cup would just return to a normal silver one.
We can give it a go for sure, As I will be entering but I'm not 100% it will work.
We are The Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #204 on: November 07, 2016, 08:14:37 PM »
I can make it Gold Cup
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #205 on: November 07, 2016, 08:22:46 PM »
It does need to be regular though. We can't just make every competition a Gold Cup. Having a Gold Cup on your history page is the Top dollar on the game.

Like the Server Cup. That is now like in its 20th edition.

I can also send a message for you inviting ALL managers to get involved.

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #206 on: November 07, 2016, 08:29:19 PM »
Okay, i think i understand, thanks guys :)

Hopefully it sticks because im looking to draw the competition out over a whole season ( group stages played once every 3 days so thats 42 days then every single day for the knockout which is an added 4 days) so all the prep will go in and hopefully get the last teams to synchronise joining their group on for day 1. If all goes to plan the final will be played last game of the season which would be pretty neat.
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #207 on: November 07, 2016, 08:32:09 PM »
It does need to be regular though. We can't just make every competition a Gold Cup. Having a Gold Cup on your history page is the Top dollar on the game.

That would be great if you could man thanks. Let me get a week of sorting for the stuff i need for the draw and ill get this puppy rolling!
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #208 on: November 07, 2016, 08:35:37 PM »
Sorry, its probably my explaining, it's not so great.

Basically if the competition disappears it wont stay gold. But for it to stay gold it needs to be official with the rest at the top of the PL page and would require restarting again each time like the others. The person restarting would have to be involved in the competition though. So if myself or Steven don't qualify it cant be restarted.

We will give it a try though.

All sounds good though i'm in.

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #209 on: November 07, 2016, 08:36:37 PM »

That would be great if you could man thanks. Let me get a week of sorting for the stuff i need for the draw and ill get this puppy rolling!

No problem. Just give me a shout and i'll send one out.  :)