https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: SundayLeague World  (Read 129425 times)

Offline Marv999

Re: SundayLeague World
« Reply #240 on: November 17, 2016, 03:20:21 PM »
That second place on my history looks so bad  :-[ jt I hope your proud of yourself  :'( I don't even have to set up a champs shield game today  :'(

Neither do the rest of us ;) lol
start as we mean to go on  ::)
Old Fullerians AFC (Main team) + Newcastle Legends (experimental)

Offline Marv999

« Reply #241 on: November 17, 2016, 03:21:55 PM »
That second place on my history looks so bad  :-[ jt I hope your proud of yourself  :'( I don't even have to set up a champs shield game today  :'(
Haha I'm not proud of myself yet marv, the idea is to get 7 of those number 2's on your history then il be proud 😉
haha I like the confidence but hopefully I can claim it back this season before were joined by several other competitive teams!

Offline Jt21

« Reply #242 on: November 20, 2016, 05:21:25 PM »
Is that the mighty Byron park I see online? Another top returning manager?

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #243 on: November 20, 2016, 05:56:15 PM »
Is that the mighty Byron park I see online? Another top returning manager?

I remember them, great news, its early days hopefully we'll see a team develop there (had to take a wee peek to see what conference they were  in lol)
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #244 on: November 23, 2016, 12:28:26 AM »
Alot of competition for players on the market over the past month. Lost 6 bids lately all for 10000cr. One was for that 15yo defender last night that had 15+ bids!!!
We are The Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Offline Marv999

« Reply #245 on: November 23, 2016, 04:56:36 AM »
Alot of competition for players on the market over the past month. Lost 6 bids lately all for 10000cr. One was for that 15yo defender last night that had 15+ bids!!!
I bid for him too  :'( I need a decent cb soon and I feel I will have to pay "loadsamoney" for whoever I get  :o

Offline Marv999

« Reply #246 on: November 23, 2016, 05:03:01 AM »
Loving the buzz around the game at the moment.. loads of managers online always, bidding wars of 15+ bids in the transfer market, healthy amount of private leagues, extremley competitive conferences, buzzing forum! Getting back to how I remember it being when I was on it the first time!

Offline Marv999

« Reply #247 on: November 23, 2016, 05:07:43 AM »
Looking through the conferences randomly just now and managed to find my old team TRX Racers in 8-2-1 central conference... ohhhhhh the memories  :o 8) doesn't have my history on it though as the are a pc team now  :'(

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640

Offline davef

« Reply #249 on: November 23, 2016, 02:57:28 PM »
I bought a nice decent striker last night for only 500 credits
 ;)
http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/playerinfo.pl?playerid=25164&returnurl=oppsquad.pl%3Fpage%3Dbasic%26teamid%3D2824%26tab%3D0%26fixtureid%3D-1

You didn't notice the terrible flaw he has that stopped everyone else bidding???  :o

Offline garzoid

• Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
« Reply #250 on: November 23, 2016, 04:13:40 PM »
I can't see any reason not to buy him for 500, 9 seasons, so his tacking is crap but I look for defenders whose shooting isn't the best, they seem to turn out to be quality given time. Or am I missing something else?

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #251 on: November 23, 2016, 04:39:42 PM »
me neither ... the only thing this striker is weak is his header stats ... but that can be improved ... apart that he's very good ....

Offline Baggio

« Reply #252 on: November 23, 2016, 04:59:06 PM »
Was it the pub crawl part? Other than that it seems a bargain to me and I'm not sure the pub crawl thing matters too much when you use rehab at night?
SL Hibernian

Offline garzoid

• Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
« Reply #253 on: November 23, 2016, 06:17:15 PM »
Was it the pub crawl part? Other than that it seems a bargain to me and I'm not sure the pub crawl thing matters too much when you use rehab at night?

I think the majority of players in SL like a pub crawl but as you say, as long as you put them on rehab at night they've as much chance as others to be out the next day.  I've had one player out on the piss this season and he likes the disco. (bet he went on a pub crawl first!)
Although there are rogue players who will be out a lot, unfortunate buys, best to get rid ASAP and bite the bullet!

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #254 on: November 23, 2016, 07:54:42 PM »
As a non member i buy anything with a pulse these days  ???