https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: SundayLeague World  (Read 129385 times)

Offline bigdealdave

Re: SundayLeague World
« Reply #405 on: August 13, 2017, 08:07:37 PM »
So far random pairings are marginally the favourite so ill leave this poll up until we amass the required teams and the favourite option at that point will be how we proceed :)
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #406 on: August 14, 2017, 10:18:09 PM »
Check out the tables on the game now

Teams who are already relegated have that written beside their name. Thats never been a thing before right? Maybe someone is looking after the game???
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline Baggio

« Reply #407 on: August 14, 2017, 10:24:12 PM »
I don't see anything Dave but I'm on my phone. What's written beside them?
SL Hibernian

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #408 on: August 14, 2017, 10:26:17 PM »
for example go to view 3-1-3

You should see "Promoted" written beside FC Schwifty and "Relegated" written beside Legends of the Turf down in 16th place.
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #409 on: August 14, 2017, 11:10:24 PM »
I can just see a little square box next to the teams whose fate has been determined.  Thats what Ive always seen   but I use safari on a mac.  It might depend on your browser.
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #410 on: August 15, 2017, 01:54:35 AM »
I can just see a little square box next to the teams whose fate has been determined.  Thats what Ive always seen   but I use safari on a mac.  It might depend on your browser.

Yeah thats what im.seeing on my mobile here now, just how its always looked, it was the computer in work... maybe its special lol
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #411 on: August 18, 2017, 06:36:40 PM »
I just want to say a big thank you to Daniel (South Shields/Believable Tekkers) and Dan (Ocean City Orioles), your contributions on the game and the forum have added a extra dimension to the Sundayleague experience. Long may it continue and you get your rewards for the effort you put in.
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #412 on: August 18, 2017, 09:11:59 PM »
Cheers Steve! I appriciate the feedback  :)
South Shields

Offline mr_cobra

« Reply #413 on: August 18, 2017, 11:21:59 PM »
I just want to say a big thank you to Daniel (South Shields/Believable Tekkers) and Dan (Ocean City Orioles), your contributions on the game and the forum have added a extra dimension to the Sundayleague experience. Long may it continue and you get your rewards for the effort you put in.

8)
Ocean City Orioles - C1
Arsenals Invincibles  - C4
London Heat Colts - C6
The Wizard of Ozil - C7

Offline northstar

• Sans Puer
« Reply #414 on: August 20, 2017, 12:32:31 PM »
My free 50 voting credz from Foxy bingo has gone  :'(

Good while it lasted.

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #415 on: August 20, 2017, 12:45:28 PM »
My free 50 voting credz from Foxy bingo has gone  :'(

Good while it lasted.

it still works on a tablet or mobile phone. its gone from my work computer (where i do most of my dossing)
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline stupac

« Reply #416 on: August 22, 2017, 11:15:34 PM »
http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/match.pl?fixtureid=8747167

Do people still think that this whole early subs thing doesn't give an advantage?

Luckily this isn't a game I'm bothered about as I just entered for gelling but that's ridiculous and I've been getting a lot like this in recent seasons.  ::)

This is unacceptable imo. This game is full of bugs but clearly nothing will be done.
Arcadia Bay | FKA The One United

Offline Wizard

« Reply #417 on: August 22, 2017, 11:24:31 PM »
Hey man! Just trying to figure that one out/refamiliarise myself with things again. You were at an advantage tactically for the whole game, which stumps me that you only had 37% possession compared to his 63%. The only difference was that he played nutter and you played normal (aggression). Could that have made a difference with no referee? Hmm. I don't think there's too much difference in terms of team quality either.

Interesting - and I can quite imagine... frustrating!
Menagerie
7-1-1

Offline stupac

« Reply #418 on: August 22, 2017, 11:35:20 PM »
Playing higher aggression at home with no ref would give a bit of an advantage yeah. But higher aggression obviously can't be a bigger factor than 90 minutes of TA.

I only bring it up because if something like this happened in a game I do care about (like tonight) I would be really pissed.
Arcadia Bay | FKA The One United

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #419 on: August 22, 2017, 11:42:43 PM »
http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/match.pl?fixtureid=8747167

Do people still think that this whole early subs thing doesn't give an advantage?

Luckily this isn't a game I'm bothered about as I just entered for gelling but that's ridiculous and I've been getting a lot like this in recent seasons.  ::)

This is unacceptable imo. This game is full of bugs but clearly nothing will be done.

I don't believe the early subs thing gives an advantage, so I don't do it.

I got my second team Believable Tekkers to win the Beer Cup without doing it, which is a team full of season 1's too. I'm sure every opponent I came up against tried it on me, and none of them were successful.

I'm not saying it in a bragging sort of way, but if it was effective as people think it is, I shouldn't have won the tournament.

I get your frustration with that match report though, I've only looked at the tactics and nothing else, but that's very wrong if your team is close to being on the same level.
South Shields