https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: SundayLeague World  (Read 129358 times)

Offline davidvangaal

Re: SundayLeague World
« Reply #495 on: October 14, 2017, 12:08:13 AM »
I'm really looking forward to Round 1 of the Elite Cup this season.  The Flashhearts are coming to visit .  :)
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #496 on: October 14, 2017, 10:02:15 AM »
Super psyched about it too :-X lol

I love the first game day of the new season, good luck to all, but less luck than me lol!  ;)
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #497 on: October 14, 2017, 11:09:16 AM »
I voted conference 2 in the poll.

Conference 2 last season was the toughest league I’ve ever competed in Sunday League, and I expect it to be more of the same this season. No CPU teams and I believe everyone logs in regularly, so you don’t really get teams who leave the same tactics on for a couple of days.

Looking to improve on last season though  8)
South Shields

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #498 on: October 14, 2017, 12:41:19 PM »
Well im pretty annoyed we were set to be the most competitive in conference 1 until 3 teams jumped ship! Hopefully a team or 2 with some guts will snap up those places!

Because of that i think its a toss-up between 2 and 8... Although conference 4 looks to be much more competitive as well now!  ???
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline Contrast

« Reply #499 on: October 14, 2017, 05:09:04 PM »
Got done by Wizard today in the Server Cup! Might have some grounds to feel aggrieved, but fair play, great result, mate. Make sure you go deep into the competition now. Easy draw in the 2nd Round for you, too.  ;D ;D ;D
Parma Violets

Offline Wizard

« Reply #500 on: October 14, 2017, 05:15:18 PM »
Got done by Wizard today in the Server Cup! Might have some grounds to feel aggrieved, but fair play, great result, mate. Make sure you go deep into the competition now. Easy draw in the 2nd Round for you, too.  ;D ;D ;D

Cheers mate! I was quite surprised by the result (I'll definitely take it!) Wondering what it was that gave me the advantage in that match, as I fully expected to lose given our differences in team strength! I have to say, my new formation change has worked well for me so far (mind you, it's only Day 2), so I think I will see it out for a bit longer.

And you are right, the next game should be a doddle. 4 or 5 nil maybe.

... (to him).
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 05:37:34 PM by Wizard »
Menagerie
7-1-1

Offline Contrast

« Reply #501 on: October 14, 2017, 06:50:17 PM »

Cheers mate! I was quite surprised by the result (I'll definitely take it!) Wondering what it was that gave me the advantage in that match, as I fully expected to lose given our differences in team strength! I have to say, my new formation change has worked well for me so far (mind you, it's only Day 2), so I think I will see it out for a bit longer.

... (to him).

I'm guessing the Gelling made the difference today. My team we're on Zero across the board, but you look like you managed to gain a bit with the cup match the night before! Was expecting that to haunt me tbh.
Parma Violets

Offline touchnplay

• Joe - Touchnplay Manager
« Reply #502 on: October 15, 2017, 11:23:24 AM »
Hi All,

Could someone please post a url link to the training section of SL I can't see to access it on my mobile in the menu and need to change my training regime.

Thanks
Joe

Offline bigdealdave

The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline touchnplay

• Joe - Touchnplay Manager
« Reply #504 on: October 15, 2017, 01:35:30 PM »
Cheers Dave really appreciate it mate, should be a good game tonight !!

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #505 on: October 15, 2017, 04:21:16 PM »
Yeah the current top 2 ranked teams in the whole of conference 3 going head to head  ;) lol
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #506 on: October 16, 2017, 10:43:42 AM »
For quality at the top - Conference 1 is the strongest in my opinion - I think Super Imps / The Flashhearts would be favourites to win any of the other conferences.
For quality across the division - It's tough, conference 4 has improved hugely in the last few seasons. Conference 8 is always tough and conference 2 is also super competitive. Not sure I can pick between the 3.
The Seg

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #507 on: October 16, 2017, 11:02:06 AM »
Not a great day at the office last night for my 3 teams... Jon, Winter and Joe all whupped me, need to regroup if i'm gonna pose a challenge to Rich today in the Beer Cup final and tonight in the league!
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline Wizard

« Reply #508 on: October 17, 2017, 03:22:20 PM »

... (to him).

... Annnnnddddd I was right.

:-[
Menagerie
7-1-1

Offline Contrast

« Reply #509 on: October 19, 2017, 03:17:05 PM »
Heartbreak for Poachers taking Flashearts to ET but coming short!!
Parma Violets