https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: SundayLeague World  (Read 129357 times)

Offline touchnplay

• Joe - Touchnplay Manager
Re: SundayLeague World
« Reply #510 on: October 25, 2017, 07:17:59 PM »
Since I can remember the standard fitness regime that most managers seemed to use was nice rest for afternoon games and rehab for the night games.

Has anyone ever tried sending their players down the pub at lunch for example (9 out of my 20 like it... Explains a lot about some of my results) and seen any positive results?

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #511 on: November 05, 2017, 11:05:34 AM »
3 matches tonight which i lost the first leg of (a dark day), so ill be out for revenge! Jons Bensons, Winters Milans and Joes Touchnplays.... Watch out!  8)
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline davywinter

« Reply #512 on: November 05, 2017, 03:09:31 PM »
 ;D
Winter Milan

Offline touchnplay

• Joe - Touchnplay Manager
« Reply #513 on: November 05, 2017, 04:11:50 PM »
Always a good game Dave, I must say you have done a fantastic job with FC Schwifty without any friendlies or afternoon games this year to be so competitive.

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #514 on: November 05, 2017, 06:18:31 PM »
Cheers man, just tryna cause a few upsets here and there, id love an ICC spot this season tho!

Im sure youre feeling great about FL1 as well Winter but theres a long way to go   ;)
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline stupac

« Reply #515 on: November 08, 2017, 01:36:12 PM »
http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/match.pl?fixtureid=8883169

Can anyone explain this one?

90 minutes of TA and playing the preferred style for the weather and a 0-0 draw? All subs were the same for all 3 games yesterday so couldn't have been out of position as it didn't affect the other games.

Been considering not doing competitive PLs for a while now and this didn't help lol.
Arcadia Bay | FKA The One United

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #516 on: November 09, 2017, 11:31:56 AM »
Yeah Stu, thats a complete quandary, i have no answer for that result  :-\
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline mr_cobra

« Reply #517 on: November 11, 2017, 12:13:55 PM »
http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/match.pl?fixtureid=8883169

Can anyone explain this one?

90 minutes of TA and playing the preferred style for the weather and a 0-0 draw? All subs were the same for all 3 games yesterday so couldn't have been out of position as it didn't affect the other games.

Been considering not doing competitive PLs for a while now and this didn't help lol.

I see Matt Hardy your Left Defender came on at KO and then got a "Bruised Shoulder" injury in the 29th minute?
Does that mean you was then playing with 10 men for the rest of the match or did he play on for the game carrying an injury?

Everything else seems completely fine but I'm unsure if the injury would have had a big effect or not??

Others may be able to shed some light on it more.

Mr C
Ocean City Orioles - C1
Arsenals Invincibles  - C4
London Heat Colts - C6
The Wizard of Ozil - C7

Offline Contrast

« Reply #518 on: November 11, 2017, 02:29:43 PM »
I think some of you are over reliant on the basic guide elsewhere on this forum. 4-5-1 and Continental, despite the weather doesn't beat 4-5-1 and use wings in the same conditions.

I'd also say you got your boots wrong, whereas the opponent didn't. Wrong style/formation combo and boots has pretty much levelled out your TA.

0-0 looks fair to me.
Parma Violets

Offline stupac

« Reply #519 on: November 11, 2017, 03:03:56 PM »
I wasn't playing the wrong formation/style combo or boots. You will find moulded or blades can both be used on a normal pitch.

Offline Contrast

« Reply #520 on: November 11, 2017, 04:08:27 PM »
I wasn't playing the wrong formation/style combo or boots. You will find moulded or blades can both be used on a normal pitch.

I think you were. You asked, I answered.
Parma Violets

Offline mr_cobra

« Reply #521 on: November 11, 2017, 04:48:18 PM »

I have to agree.
In my opinion and looking at some key results I have had I think Blades perform better than Moulded Boots on a Normal Pitch.

I always tend to play with Blades on a Normal pitch. I was called out for wearing the wrong boots but that's not the case. Even the strategy forum guide states Moulds or Blades can be used.
Ocean City Orioles - C1
Arsenals Invincibles  - C4
London Heat Colts - C6
The Wizard of Ozil - C7

Offline Contrast

« Reply #522 on: November 11, 2017, 05:25:05 PM »

I have to agree.
In my opinion and looking at some key results I have had I think Blades perform better than Moulded Boots on a Normal Pitch.

I always tend to play with Blades on a Normal pitch. I was called out for wearing the wrong boots but that's not the case. Even the strategy forum guide states Moulds or Blades can be used.

All about opinions I guess. My geeky spreadsheet suggests to me that the 0-0 result was fair and expected. I tend to play things slightly differently to the guide on here.
Parma Violets

Offline herbie88

« Reply #523 on: November 12, 2017, 01:36:56 PM »
I've always preferred moulded on normal also.

Good game in our EC game last night Stu.

Offline stupac

« Reply #524 on: November 12, 2017, 03:02:39 PM »
I used to use moulded on a normal pitch all the time back in the day. But I like the choice of being able to use either.

Yeah good game last night Alex. Closest of the quarter finals! Guess I got the luck this time.