https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: SundayLeague World  (Read 129355 times)

Offline shellyboy100

Re: SundayLeague World
« Reply #525 on: November 27, 2017, 08:05:05 PM »
I'd like to get the Hall Of Fame thing underway on Sunday League.

For the following season, I propose the 8 winners of the 8 conferences get added to a poll on here, and we vote for the first manager to be inducted into the Hall Of Fame on Sunday League.

Once the winner has been decided the person who has won will choose who goes in next in 3 seasons time, then that person chooses who goes in next in another 3 seasons time and so on.
South Shields

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #526 on: December 04, 2017, 05:07:12 PM »
is it just me, or have I been missing something for the past two years?  I don't know which answer I prefer.  But:

This season I have been playing in a lot more competitions than I usually do.  I think its because I fancied a bit of Christmas spirit and I also entered a conference specific cup because I like our conference so much  ( and thought i might win, shhhh!)

However Ive noticed that my team Fitness is returning to 100% very frequently. This never happened last season .  I have been carefully rotating players but I've always done that without seeing this level of fitness.

Have I unwittingly stumbled on a rotation plan ( which I'll need to study to better understand)  or is everybody seeing improved  fitness this season?

DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline northstar

• Sans Puer
« Reply #527 on: December 06, 2017, 11:57:25 PM »
As expected due to the credit promotions the transfer market is a total joke.  Really struggling to get any kind of player and i am looking for at least 5.  Competing is now going to be even harder than before.

There are 2 semi decent young midfielders in tonight who normally no one would bother with have got5 or 6 bids in fot them. I would  not be surprised if they went for 5000+  :-\

Need better standard selection and a slight increase in decent options due to this 'bonus'. Not really so sure it was a good thing

Offline davef

« Reply #528 on: December 13, 2017, 02:56:24 PM »
As expected due to the credit promotions the transfer market is a total joke.  Really struggling to get any kind of player and i am looking for at least 5.  Competing is now going to be even harder than before.

And that would be a bad thing because ......?

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #529 on: December 15, 2017, 08:15:26 PM »
Does anybody else keep a personal record for the season?

For example this season In all competitions:

Played 105
Won 84
Drew 15
Lost 6
We are The Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #530 on: December 15, 2017, 08:29:01 PM »
If I didn’t have so many teams I’d probably do it.

Looking at my current form this season in the PL’s it’s probably best I don’t count 🙈.

Those are Impressive stats there Borg, I’m tempted to go find the 6 games you lost, and see if I can notice any tips for when we meet in the Server Cup ;)
South Shields

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #531 on: December 20, 2017, 05:51:04 PM »
Wasn't quite expecting such a big win tbh shelly. My form has dipped abit now as I've lost 3 first teamers.. All replaced.

Won 101
Drew 17
Lost 10

In all competitions.
We are The Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #532 on: December 20, 2017, 07:43:59 PM »
Aye, but your squad has a lot of depth, even with those first teamers getting replaced.

You deserved the win though, you were the only one who got the tactical advantage out of the two of us, but I was shocked at 5-1 too haha, but it was deserved, well done.

I'm drained for 3pm games, I had too many at the start of the season, and now I chuck any random tactics on without studying my opponent and it shows.

I did the maths on your form Borg, you have a win ratio of 78% so far this season, before your "dip" of form it was 80%, that's really impressive...I wish there was a way the game monitored this for us, we've already given Junior a list to focus on first though, so I'll wait til the next round of game improvements for the future  :)
South Shields

Offline Contrast

« Reply #533 on: December 20, 2017, 08:40:59 PM »
Wasn't quite expecting such a big win tbh shelly. My form has dipped abit now as I've lost 3 first teamers.. All replaced.

Won 101
Drew 17
Lost 10

In all competitions.

Weirdly beat me to all three players.
Parma Violets

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #534 on: January 17, 2018, 06:56:57 PM »
Hey guys, poll has been restarted to see what people think now theres a few new teams on the block
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #535 on: January 25, 2018, 08:25:53 PM »
15 bids for a Centre Midfielder tonight, 16 years old with maxed out stats!  :o

I wonder how many of them bids are 10K...
South Shields

Offline jimbo

« Reply #536 on: January 25, 2018, 09:30:00 PM »
15 bids for a Centre Midfielder tonight, 16 years old with maxed out stats!  :o

I wonder how many of them bids are 10K...

Cracking player! Couldn't help but put a bid in... ;)

Whoever get's him has a magnificent player that will be a star for the next 10 seasons!
Fulham's Finest

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #537 on: January 26, 2018, 01:37:40 PM »
Just wanted to get views on whether anyone else has noticed this. In the last 3 seasons that I’ve qualified for Champs Shield, I’ve had an x-1-1 team in the first two rounds. I’ll put this mathematically into context for you.

1st season – Northern Lights 1st round – chance of drawing an x-1-1 team in 1st round = 15/255 = 5.8%
2nd season – TouchnPlay 1st round – chance of drawing an x-1-1 team in 1st round = 15/255 = 5.8%
3rd season – AFC Fish 2nd round – chance of drawing an x-1-1- team in 2nd round = 15/127 (assuming all make it through) = 11.8%
Likelihood of this happening = 0.03%

As someone who regularly plays poker, I understand that this could genuinely be a coincidence. But that figure is so low – it doesn’t make sense to me. Has anyone else had similar experiences? I can expand on some of this if I was to get other examples?
The Seg

Offline superj

« Reply #538 on: January 26, 2018, 01:43:19 PM »
Might just be me being stupid but why is it 15/255?

There is 256 leagues and only 7 other conference winners other than yourself

Brazilian Piggys

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #539 on: January 26, 2018, 01:49:55 PM »
I included all x-1-2 winners as they would also have been in x-1-1 at the time. So 8 x-1-2 winners and 7 x-1-1 winners (excluding myself). That should make sense? Also, barring the odd team, the majority of managed teams are either in x-1-1 or x-1-2 so it's also effectively the teams that are likely to win the Champs Shield.

I'm not trying to state by the way that there is a conspiracy, just that there may be an error in the game engine/code that draws x-1-1 teams together more frequently.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 01:52:01 PM by cha4zz »
The Seg