https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: SundayLeague World  (Read 129328 times)

Offline Marv999

Re: SundayLeague World
« Reply #630 on: March 30, 2018, 12:39:24 AM »
It's not about breaking rules.. it's about talking like a complete illiterate tool.

It's a nice community here, no need to try and be a keyboard Hardman. let's just all try to enjoy the game  ::)

P.s. some clarity from admins somewhere regarding forum and chat rules/abuse Will clear things up for everyone.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 12:41:35 AM by Marv999 »
Old Fullerians AFC (Main team) + Newcastle Legends (experimental)

Offline davef

« Reply #631 on: March 30, 2018, 01:57:24 AM »
Be fair Marv --- Maybe he actually IS a complete Tool.  While the Admins are sorting some rules out he gets one chance to prove he is or is not a complete Tool.  Then we grown-ups will know what to do with him.

Offline superj

« Reply #632 on: March 30, 2018, 09:54:17 AM »
Underneath the chat if you have a look there is a little chat rules link to click on

When using the chat shoutbox you must NOT:

- Swear. Please avoid swearing or questionable language - especially in the main room.

- Disguise swearing with abbreviations or using symbols to replace some letters.

- Argue with other users.

- Use racist or any other form of abusive language.

- Discuss other games.

- Post links to other sites.

- Spam the chat box

- Attack the game. If you have issues with any aspect of the game please email us with your comments and they will be given serious consideration.

- Be aggressive toward others.

Brazilian Piggys

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
« Reply #633 on: March 30, 2018, 11:14:18 AM »
It also states:-

Serious breaches of rules can result in either a ban from using the chat or expulsion from the game.

We don't want to become word police. We would rather spend time working on the game, so use the other rooms to talk more freely and leave the main room civil conversation.

If you are banned from the chat area, accept that you have crossed the line and serve out your penalty.

Contacting feedback or asking who banned you or why you were banned or who else was banned is like arguing with the referee.

It is not going to help and it WILL make the problem worse for you. Decisions are final, so creating accounts to remonstrate will NOT HELP and may mean a longer ban for arguing with the referee.

Persistent offenders will be upgraded to a full game ban.
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #634 on: April 03, 2018, 03:41:53 PM »
Hey guys, ive been in London this past week and not been able to get on much and as such missed the entrance to the Gold Cup SO...

i would be much obliged if folks could challenge Madbastid United to friendlies so i can get some afternoon training, or even just state on here youll accept so i can administer a non-points challenge.

Thanks in anticipation peeps :)
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #635 on: April 04, 2018, 10:47:30 AM »
Seriously need friendlies guys :(
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline Ryanparker9

« Reply #636 on: April 04, 2018, 12:02:32 PM »
Seriously need friendlies guys :(

I think I have spaces with Green Bay Parkers Dave. Not challenging any but happy to accept
King Kenny's Army and Green Bay Parkers

Offline skally

« Reply #637 on: April 04, 2018, 02:59:54 PM »
i accepted my ban.... i am sorry for going skitz..... but i dont like to be called a tool....  PC correct "i acted like a spanner...  "

Offline superj

« Reply #638 on: April 04, 2018, 06:13:46 PM »
Has anyone heard anything from junior in the last couple weeks? I usually talk to him through Facebook and he usually replies within a few hours but nothing in the last couple weeks not even through feedback.

Back in October/November changes was promised but after everyone spent their money in November on the Black Friday deal, we haven't heard much which is a little worrying
Brazilian Piggys

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #639 on: April 04, 2018, 11:15:50 PM »
Anyone else had some really weird results recently? 75 mins TA against a weaker team today led to me scraping a 1-0 win late on. I know my team's rebuilding but it's tough to get any kind of result, even against weaker teams at the moment.
The Seg

Offline Ryanparker9

« Reply #640 on: April 05, 2018, 07:07:08 AM »
Anyone else had some really weird results recently? 75 mins TA against a weaker team today led to me scraping a 1-0 win late on. I know my team's rebuilding but it's tough to get any kind of result, even against weaker teams at the moment.

I agree. I had 75 mins TA against a similar team but below me in the league and drew 0-0. Can't for the life of me understand why.
King Kenny's Army and Green Bay Parkers

Offline superj

« Reply #641 on: April 15, 2018, 03:53:23 PM »
I seem to have noticed a pattern, I don't know if anyone else has, but a couple of months ago I ran out of credits for around a fortnight and had to vote for credits to train my players, during this time my results was dire, then when adding credits and having credits sitting in my team my results picked back up again and was winning leagues/competitions.

Now for the last 2 weeks after spending my remaining credits I had to my team and having to vote for credits just for training again my results have again became awful. I really can't bring myself to spend anymore money on this game after the lack of communication from junior, it's like he's totally disappeared.

Out of fairness I'm going to carry on until the end of the season and give him a chance to reply to any of my messages through feedback and Facebook, if not then I'm pretty sure I'll be leaving the game unfortunately
Brazilian Piggys

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #642 on: April 15, 2018, 04:01:56 PM »
I always vote for credits! This explains so much! 😂

Are you sure your inconsistent results aren’t because of the fact your team is re-building right now?

I think I remember you mentioning that in the conference 7 thread...
South Shields

Offline superj

« Reply #643 on: April 15, 2018, 04:18:30 PM »
My team isn't much weaker than it's been over the last 2-3 seasons, it's a pattern I've noticed the more credits I have sitting in my team the better it's seemed to have performed
Brazilian Piggys

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #644 on: April 15, 2018, 06:09:13 PM »
I’d be surprised if the credits thing is it. Believable Tekkers has had between 120,000-140,000 credits since November last year, taking part of the Black Friday deal and the only thing I’ve won is the Snakebite Cup since then.

Thing is everyone took part of that promotion and I imagine all of them had/have fat wallets of credits because of it, not everyone can win everything.
South Shields